Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

EAGLES, ARE YOU READY TO GET FRIED BY THE CATS
Bookmark and Share
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats

The Rock will be a tough place to play in, The Cats are ready for you, We owe you our present, and L because of last yar, any predictions
11-01-2004 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Southern Miss 27 Cindy 3
11-01-2004 12:50 PM
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

You Eagles our Overating us, We killed Memphis 43-10 and held TCU to 10 pts, We are on fire, We'll shut you down also. Our D is great, and GIno playing Great

24-21 UC upsets the Eagles. The only thing I'm worried about is the Rock, it will be loud we haven't beaten you there since 1987. Hopefully we come in and fry Eagle. Dantonio said the troops will be ready for defeat. We owe you won after last years game.
11-01-2004 01:31 PM
USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Perhaps you cincy fans think you "owe" us one, but that will not happen...you will take it again, and can carry yourselves to another conference with another L from Hattiesburg....I'm much more concerned about Cal later in the season...I dont think Bower and Co will overlook anyone so dont get your hopes too high. Here's to an entertaining last game anyway...
04-cheers
11-01-2004 02:43 PM
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

ucbearcat4ever Wrote:You Eagles our Overating us, We killed Memphis 43-10 and held TCU to 10 pts, We are on fire, We'll shut you down also. Our D is great, and GIno playing Great

24-21 UC upsets the Eagles. The only thing I'm worried about is the Rock, it will be loud we haven't beaten you there since 1987. Hopefully we come in and fry Eagle. Dantonio said the troops will be ready for defeat. We owe you won after last years game.
Hey Bro we beat Memphis 49-10 so actually we will kill southern miss by that much more! 04-rock
11-01-2004 06:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply
BigBigCat
Unregistered

First off, the last time (and only time) Cincinnati won at The Rock was in 1976.

Coming off of two strong wins, the Bearcats' confidence will be sky-high, but I think the 21st-ranked Golden Eagles will be able to defend the home turf.

[Image: Southern_Miss_2.jpg] <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>21</span></span>

[Image: 2132.gif] <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>13</span></span>

* This includes one Southern Miss defensive score.
11-01-2004 10:32 PM
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

ONE MORE DAY TILL THE EAGLES ARE GOING DOWN. Dantonio commened your team on how well they are. UC has to play mistake free football, and Gino has to have another superior game. Our D has to play well. UC is going to win tommorow. The Cats have been getting pumped up at practice, by preparing for the crowd, with loud music.

[Image: icon37.gif] :chair: [Image: icon42.gif]
11-05-2004 09:05 AM
Advertisement

USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Gotta win at the Rock more than once every few decades before talking smack!
11-05-2004 02:15 PM
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

Our time has come to beat you in the Rock, You Hawkeyes have escaped many times, when we played you at the rock, I feel tommrow UC will offically break the curse. I read somwhere where Almond is proable, he Can't go, The Cats will Mauhl the backup qb on the field
11-05-2004 02:20 PM
USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Come back and eat crow on Monday! Have a good weekend guys...
11-05-2004 04:29 PM
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Piss-colored Eagles prepare to lose! 05-mafia
11-06-2004 01:51 PM
Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

USMFAN#1 Wrote:Come back and eat crow on Monday! Have a good weekend guys...
Still waiting for that crow! Looks like #1bearcatfan was right! 04-cheers Very good win against an annual Top 25 program.
11-07-2004 01:57 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Cat's_Claw Wrote:
USMFAN#1 Wrote:Come back and eat crow on Monday!&nbsp; Have a good weekend guys...
Looks like #1bearcatfan was right! 04-cheers
Aren't I always right! :laugh: :rolleyes:
11-07-2004 04:09 PM
USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Looks like Cincy has really turned around they're season..wow. Congrats.
11-08-2004 09:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.