Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

McCabe's Replacement
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
McCabe's Replacement
Quote:ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A New Mexico native, former Albuquerque police officer and 23-year veteran of the FBI is going to be named the second-highest ranking agent in that law enforcement agency, according to multiple news reports.

David Bowdich, a senior official leading the FBI’s Los Angeles field office, is expected to replace FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who abruptly retired this week after clashing with the White House.

Bowdich, the son of former Bernalillo County Sheriff Joe Bowdich, began his law enforcement career with Albuquerque police in 1991 after graduating from New Mexico State University. He worked as a field services officer and detective before joining the FBI in 1995. His became a supervisor in 2005.

Since 2012, Bowdich had been the special agent in charge of the Los Angeles field office’s counterterrorism investigations, which oversaw counterterror operations in Los Angeles and surrounding areas, as well as southeast Asia.

In 2014, Bowdich was named assistant director in charge of the bureau’s Los

Angeles field office, making him in charge of one of the bureau’s largest field offices in the country.

Bowdich has investigated Mexican drug cartel kidnappings, Bloods, Crips, the Mexican Mafia and the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, as well as supervising counterterrorism investigations in his time with the bureau. Bowdich also headed the FBI’s response to the San Bernadino, Calif., terrorist attack.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1126325/abq-n...ector.html
01-30-2018 12:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: McCabe's Replacement
Thank you for posting. Now, what was the subject matter of your post about?
01-30-2018 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
....coincidence he has a long term career AND from a border state???

I like it...a lot....
01-30-2018 12:38 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
I figured it would be a Russian.
01-30-2018 12:56 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
It must be a good hire as Comey has yet to tweet about it.
01-30-2018 01:02 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
McCabe's Replacement
I certainly like the hire coming from OUTSIDE the NoVa, DC swamp arena. And it sounds like he has a broad experience in doing what the FBI is supposed to do, you know, fight crime?
And not worry about rigging elections or creating false charges that attempt to overturn said elections.

Call me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-30-2018 01:20 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(01-30-2018 01:20 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  I certainly like the hire coming from OUTSIDE the NoVa, DC swamp arena. And it sounds like he has a broad experience in doing what the FBI is supposed to do, you know, fight crime?
And not worry about rigging elections or creating false charges that attempt to overturn said elections.

Call me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a departure from the Mueller/Comey method. Those guys refused to promote field agents, opting to go with those guys who were in DC. And you see what it got us. A bunch of corrupt DOJ and FBI officials.

Nice job Taint Boy Mueller and Leakin Comey.
01-30-2018 01:25 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
I bet he voted for Trump. It’s his personal Dept. of Justice and that’s the only thing that matters. Will you be personally loyal to him no matter where the facts lead you? Above all else you are loyal to the President first country second.
01-30-2018 01:31 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(01-30-2018 01:31 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I bet he voted for Trump. It’s his personal Dept. of Justice and that’s the only thing that matters. Will you be personally loyal to him no matter where the facts lead you? Above all else you are loyal to the President first country second.

Are you still loyal to Schiff even after finding out he went to court to block you from knowing that Hillary and the DNC paid for the dossier?
01-30-2018 01:32 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
I like that he began his career as a police officer rather than a attorney coming out of one of the most prestigious law schools in America.

He was also a police sniper. Dude got some stones.
01-30-2018 01:37 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(01-30-2018 01:31 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I bet he voted for Trump. It’s his personal Dept. of Justice and that’s the only thing that matters. Will you be personally loyal to him no matter where the facts lead you? Above all else you are loyal to the President first country second.

It's rude to ask that Mach. But since you faux pauxed... Do you spit or swallow?
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 01:50 PM by gdunn.)
01-30-2018 01:50 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

McCabe's Replacement

Still convinced Alan Dershowitz is taking bribes? Lol.

And yea, the inbred routine of promoting only from within the walls of the. DC HQ, and it only being your buddies down the hall is the very definition of the swamp.

Hopefully this guys a straight shooter and can bring some Lysol with him.
01-30-2018 02:00 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

McCabe's Replacement

If he has any brains you’re damn right he did. Only a blind monkey couldn’t see the rank corruption of the Cank and her circle of corrupt cronies.
01-30-2018 02:04 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
The only bad thing I see is he graduated from Enemas U. Betcha before long he'll be investigating whether there's any cows out there with wrong branding. Maybe he can start with Hillary.
01-30-2018 07:26 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(01-30-2018 02:00 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  And yea, the inbred routine of promoting only from within the walls of the. DC HQ, and it only being your buddies down the hall is the very definition of the swamp.

Hopefully this guys a straight shooter and can bring some Lysol with him.

Gonna take more than Lysol to disinfect that place from the filth left by the Obama administration.
01-30-2018 07:40 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I like it, another Beltway outsider.
01-30-2018 08:33 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-30-2018 12:56 PM)appst89 Wrote:  I figured it would be a Russian.
https://youtu.be/lIgBoMWocYc
01-30-2018 08:53 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(01-30-2018 07:26 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  The only bad thing I see is he graduated from Enemas U. Betcha before long he'll be investigating whether there's any cows out there with wrong branding. Maybe he can start with Hillary.

He'll be investigating UNM for all its corrupt practices.
01-30-2018 11:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(01-30-2018 11:29 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(01-30-2018 07:26 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  The only bad thing I see is he graduated from Enemas U. Betcha before long he'll be investigating whether there's any cows out there with wrong branding. Maybe he can start with Hillary.

He'll be investigating UNM for all its corrupt practices.

You mean, omigosh, Sunland Park money under the table?
01-30-2018 11:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.