Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Reply 
What grinds your gears?
Author Message
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors
*

Posts: 18,796
Joined: Oct 2011
Reputation: 1257
I Root For: Southern Miss
Location: In The Moment

Survivor Champion
Post: #841
RE: What grinds your gears?
(06-10-2020 11:20 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Just bag it up yourself for about a week or so, then deliver them a little treat

Considering taking a stroll and following them and doing exactly that.
06-10-2020 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Online
laughing at MSM meltdown
*

Posts: 49,435
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation: 2833
I Root For: StL Blues
Location: who knows?
Post: #842
RE: What grinds your gears?
(06-10-2020 11:22 AM)gdunn Wrote:  
(06-10-2020 11:20 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Just bag it up yourself for about a week or so, then deliver them a little treat

Considering taking a stroll and following them and doing exactly that.

I suggest using the following technique for maximizing 'spread'...

[Image: GM3V.webp]

edit: finally got home to real device....jfc...

#smartphonesMyArse
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 10:52 PM by stinkfist.)
06-10-2020 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator
*

Posts: 24,620
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation: 2544
I Root For: SEC
Location:
Post: #843
RE: What grinds your gears?
(06-10-2020 11:20 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Just bag it up yourself for about a week or so, then deliver them a little treat

It's much more satisfying to potty train the owner. Just rub his/her nose in it while holding a rolled up newspaper (with a lead pipe in it) and they'll learn!

Dog owners in Auburn have taken to bagging the crap, but leaving the bag in your yard for you to dispose of. In that case hanging the bag around the owners neck is also an effective training mechanism.
06-10-2020 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors
*

Posts: 18,796
Joined: Oct 2011
Reputation: 1257
I Root For: Southern Miss
Location: In The Moment

Survivor Champion
Post: #844
RE: What grinds your gears?
The whole sitting on the back deck with a sling shot is a thought. My wife says no.

Doesn't matter.. Come July I won't have to deal with that anymore.
06-10-2020 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Hall of Famer
*

Posts: 20,774
Joined: Jul 2007
Reputation: 1236
I Root For: Christ
Location: El Paso
Post: #845
RE: What grinds your gears?
I think you guys jinxed me. Yesterday I was watering my potted plants and lo and behold there were two little piles of Shiff on my fake grass. It had to be a cat because my backyard is fenced and I have a gate. The gate though is wrought iron and is spaced so maybe a little dog did it. I doubt it though, it had to be a cat. Grrrrrr!
06-18-2020 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll
*

Posts: 31,471
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation: 767
I Root For: My Kids & ECU
Location: 402 Miles From ECU

Crappies
Post: #846
RE: What grinds your gears?
People that troll and deflect and then report others that call them out.
06-18-2020 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator
*

Posts: 24,620
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation: 2544
I Root For: SEC
Location:
Post: #847
RE: What grinds your gears?
(06-18-2020 03:48 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  People that troll and deflect and then report others that call them out.

Damn! Your gears are past grinding, they've seized! That's SOP for a lot of drive by lefties on this board.
06-18-2020 04:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XLance Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 9,223
Joined: Mar 2008
Reputation: 254
I Root For: Carolina
Location:
Post: #848
RE: What grinds your gears?
(05-11-2020 03:47 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 03:10 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 02:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 10:34 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(05-05-2020 10:26 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Geopolitical strategist George Freeman, formerly founder of STRATFOR, has a new book out, The Storm Before the Calm, which I am reading on the recommendation of Vandiver. Friedman sees a current struggle between intellectual experts and their theoretical constructs versus common sense and their practical ideas, which he thinks will come to a head some time in the next decade. It’s an interesting thesis. I think this CV-19 event has exposed a lot of that.

I’m reminded of a Yogi Berra-ism, “In theory, theory works in practice. In practice, it doesn’t.”

w/o reading said thesis, here's a caveat from the 'field'..

municipality tax rev is neg....city layoffs are imminent/happening....po' are everywhere waiting to pounce...liquor store inventory is depleate...etc...

#violenceAndSuicide

...who'd a thunk it...
It's a crazy think Stinky. Two weeks ago all I heard about was meat shortages. Friday was at the local Wally World and they had more meat than I've seen in awhile.

I'm not saying we've been had, but I'm thinking there's been some hijinks played on the American people.

#dupedTTT

what I've seen over #~1mos. has been quite ze 's©ite'...

@today'sSunHasn'tSet

The damned MSM is driving, or trying to drive, panic and shortages. There was no meat shortage during the whole mess until the MSM showed Smithfield and talked about looming meat shortages. The result was every ignorant ******* in the country rushing out to buy hamburger meat. I've been to SAM's twice during this mess. On trip one (in the middle of the virus fears) I filled everything on a 27 item list except for 409 which they don't carry. I bought fresh Salmon, Sirloin Steaks, Pork Chops, and a spiral cut Ham (not a Smithfield), and Connecuh Sausage. They had toilet paper and paper towels.

The second trip 3 days after the MSM started screaming "meat shortage" the only thing they were rationing was the damned Hamburger meat. It was the same crap with TP at the onset.

What we have in the U.S., and this is the scariest thing of all, is a population in which 15% of the populace who hear "wolf" they pause, look around to see what's happening, and then they say, "I don't see any damned wolves!", and we have the other 85% who run through the streets screaming "Wolf". If you aren't panicked they run up to you and yell, "Wolf".

If we ever truly have a meat shortage, we always have the 85% which if ground up finely enough would at least make good Alpo.

Smithfield is Chinese owned.
06-19-2020 05:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator
*

Posts: 24,620
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation: 2544
I Root For: SEC
Location:
Post: #849
RE: What grinds your gears?
(06-19-2020 05:18 AM)XLance Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 03:47 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 03:10 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 02:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 10:34 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  w/o reading said thesis, here's a caveat from the 'field'..

municipality tax rev is neg....city layoffs are imminent/happening....po' are everywhere waiting to pounce...liquor store inventory is depleate...etc...

#violenceAndSuicide

...who'd a thunk it...
It's a crazy think Stinky. Two weeks ago all I heard about was meat shortages. Friday was at the local Wally World and they had more meat than I've seen in awhile.

I'm not saying we've been had, but I'm thinking there's been some hijinks played on the American people.

#dupedTTT

what I've seen over #~1mos. has been quite ze 's©ite'...

@today'sSunHasn'tSet

The damned MSM is driving, or trying to drive, panic and shortages. There was no meat shortage during the whole mess until the MSM showed Smithfield and talked about looming meat shortages. The result was every ignorant ******* in the country rushing out to buy hamburger meat. I've been to SAM's twice during this mess. On trip one (in the middle of the virus fears) I filled everything on a 27 item list except for 409 which they don't carry. I bought fresh Salmon, Sirloin Steaks, Pork Chops, and a spiral cut Ham (not a Smithfield), and Connecuh Sausage. They had toilet paper and paper towels.

The second trip 3 days after the MSM started screaming "meat shortage" the only thing they were rationing was the damned Hamburger meat. It was the same crap with TP at the onset.

What we have in the U.S., and this is the scariest thing of all, is a population in which 15% of the populace who hear "wolf" they pause, look around to see what's happening, and then they say, "I don't see any damned wolves!", and we have the other 85% who run through the streets screaming "Wolf". If you aren't panicked they run up to you and yell, "Wolf".

If we ever truly have a meat shortage, we always have the 85% which if ground up finely enough would at least make good Alpo.

Smithfield is Chinese owned.

Well I guess ham and Swine Flu kind of go together huh?

What grinds my gears, the endless negative media barrage. It's like a constant wall of lies that the average person doesn't have enough time in the day to debunk. And those who need convincing are too stupid to see the truth if you paint them a picture and hand them the references.
07-01-2020 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Online
laughing at MSM meltdown
*

Posts: 49,435
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation: 2833
I Root For: StL Blues
Location: who knows?
Post: #850
RE: What grinds your gears?
(07-01-2020 09:35 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(06-19-2020 05:18 AM)XLance Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 03:47 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 03:10 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 02:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  It's a crazy think Stinky. Two weeks ago all I heard about was meat shortages. Friday was at the local Wally World and they had more meat than I've seen in awhile.

I'm not saying we've been had, but I'm thinking there's been some hijinks played on the American people.

#dupedTTT

what I've seen over #~1mos. has been quite ze 's©ite'...

@today'sSunHasn'tSet

The damned MSM is driving, or trying to drive, panic and shortages. There was no meat shortage during the whole mess until the MSM showed Smithfield and talked about looming meat shortages. The result was every ignorant ******* in the country rushing out to buy hamburger meat. I've been to SAM's twice during this mess. On trip one (in the middle of the virus fears) I filled everything on a 27 item list except for 409 which they don't carry. I bought fresh Salmon, Sirloin Steaks, Pork Chops, and a spiral cut Ham (not a Smithfield), and Connecuh Sausage. They had toilet paper and paper towels.

The second trip 3 days after the MSM started screaming "meat shortage" the only thing they were rationing was the damned Hamburger meat. It was the same crap with TP at the onset.

What we have in the U.S., and this is the scariest thing of all, is a population in which 15% of the populace who hear "wolf" they pause, look around to see what's happening, and then they say, "I don't see any damned wolves!", and we have the other 85% who run through the streets screaming "Wolf". If you aren't panicked they run up to you and yell, "Wolf".

If we ever truly have a meat shortage, we always have the 85% which if ground up finely enough would at least make good Alpo.

Smithfield is Chinese owned.

Well I guess ham and Swine Flu kind of go together huh?

What grinds my gears, the endless negative media barrage. It's like a constant wall of lies that the average person doesn't have enough time in the day to debunk. And those who need convincing are too stupid to see the truth if you paint them a picture and hand them the references.

when sports radio becomes political, stink comes with da finga...

the political influence relative to things I once enjoyed have 'left' the building...

its beyond freddie joe patekic at this point...
07-02-2020 07:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


Copyright © 2002-2020 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2020 MyBB Group.