Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coogin it - NFL Playoffs
Antarius Offline
Say no to cronyism

I Root For: Rice
Coogin it - NFL Playoffs
Minnesota coogin it hard right now.

Eagles absolutely mauling them 38-7 in the 4Q. Keenum hasn't played particularly poorly, but Philly is absolutely dominating them.

Also, unrelated, but yay Patriots.
01-21-2018 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
RE: Coogin it - NFL Playoffs
Did Sendejo play in the 2nd half? He had a few tackles in the first half but I don't think he (or the Minnesota defense) played very well. I think he was still feeling the effects of his injury from last week. Minnesota in general looked like it had a big hangover from celebrating its miracle win last week. The Philly rout didn't surprise me at all.

What is surprising to me is the stat that there are now just 2 Super Bowl starting quarterbacks ever from the state of Texas. And both are from Austin Westlake - Drew Brees and now Nick Foles.
01-21-2018 09:37 PM
Brookes Owl Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice Owls
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonators
(01-21-2018 09:37 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Did Sendejo play in the 2nd half? He had a few tackles in the first half but I don't think he (or the Minnesota defense) played very well. I think he was still feeling the effects of his injury from last week.

That would be a violation of the league's concussion protocol.

On the radio they said he injured his calf.
01-21-2018 09:49 PM
WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

Since their last Super Bowl appearance, the Vikings are 0-6 in NFC Championship Games.

The only franchises to play in conference championship games without ever going to the Super Bowl are Jacksonville (0-3) and Detroit (0-1).
01-21-2018 10:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owl at the moon Offline
Eastern Screech Owl

I Root For: rice,smu,uh,unt
Coogin it - NFL Playoffs
(01-21-2018 10:32 PM)WRCisforgotten79 Wrote:  Since their last Super Bowl appearance, the Vikings are 0-6 in NFC Championship Games.

The only franchises to play in conference championship games without ever going to the Super Bowl are Jacksonville (0-3) and Detroit (0-1).

And the #ClevelandBrowns
01-22-2018 01:16 AM
Antarius Offline
Say no to cronyism

Patriots vs Eagles.

I still have my jersey from that Super bowl run. Little beat up, little short but still there
01-22-2018 01:39 AM
WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-22-2018 01:16 AM)owl at the moon Wrote:  
(01-21-2018 10:32 PM)WRCisforgotten79 Wrote:  Since their last Super Bowl appearance, the Vikings are 0-6 in NFC Championship Games.

And the #ClevelandBrowns

Wrong. The Browns became the Ravens. I stated "franchise."
01-22-2018 03:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
owl at the moon Offline
Eastern Screech Owl

I Root For: rice,smu,uh,unt
Coogin it - NFL Playoffs
(01-22-2018 03:47 AM)WRCisforgotten79 Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 01:16 AM)owl at the moon Wrote:  

And the #ClevelandBrowns

Wrong. The Browns became the Ravens. I stated "franchise."

Cool, that makes sense. I must have misread “franchise” as “team” since you referenced “Detroit” and not “Detroit Lions”(obvious by context, but still technically ambiguous 03-wink )
01-22-2018 10:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.