Now I saw it in Minnesota.
01-15-2018 12:16 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
RE: Saints got Keenumed!
We sure needed another thread about it because the other two threads weren't good enough.
01-15-2018 04:41 AM
FormerShasta Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: The Coogs
(01-15-2018 04:41 AM)_C2_ Wrote:  We sure needed another thread about it because the other two threads weren't good enough.

What's up with your VERY WEIRD Keenum hatred? Literally the only UH "fan" (quotes because I'm doubting your bonafides) who isn't happy for him. WTF? Did Case turn you down for an autograph or something (doubt he would do that. My group took a picture with him after the Ticket City Bowl and he was gracious). It's coming off as strange.
01-15-2018 05:20 AM
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
Hatred? All I basically asked was how could he not see the other two threads already posted on the topic? Unless he was gonna draw us in with a funny/ironic title, then it's redundant.

In the other thread, I said the Texans weren't foolish for letting him go. Hindsight is 20/20.

Of course it's great to see him finally excel in the NFL, he should have been drafted in the first place.
01-15-2018 09:05 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Agree with _C2_. Closing the thread.
01-15-2018 09:13 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.