Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Make Memphis Basketball Great Again!!!!
Bookmark and Share
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

I Root For: Me
Make Memphis Basketball Great Again!!!!
Done gone and got suckered by another coach & gonna owe him million$$$ no matter the outcome. It took a Tic to suck us dry and force us to bring in Cal. Gonna take a Tub to drain us out this time.

What will it take to make Memphis Basketball Great again? Who’s the person that can lead us back? A Penny For your thoughts?
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 02:55 PM by BIGDTiger.)
12-31-2017 09:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EricSigEpTNBeta183 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Make Memphis Basketball Great Again!!!!
I made a "Make Memphis Great Again" T Shirt, Front says "Make Memphis Great Again" with the Tigers traditional logo and on the back there's Little Penny's shadow looming in the background . . . if anyone is interested.
12-31-2017 10:50 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Kewl...you sellin 'em?
12-31-2017 11:20 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
I'll give many points for the metaphors/
12-31-2017 11:24 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
No.
01-01-2018 12:27 AM
UOFMGLENN Offline
The Grand Wazoo

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Tubby and his boys are the swamp
01-01-2018 01:19 AM
Advertisement

BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

We’re gonna make Memphis basketball great again. It’s going to be huge. Memphis doesn’t win anymore. We’re losing all of our top recruits to rival programs. Even worse, our top players are transferring out. It’s time to stop wasting our money on coaches that don’t come through on their promises. There’s a coach out there right now, that’ll cost us 1 Penny. He’ll build a wall around Memphis. We’ll stop losing our recruits. It’s true. We will. It will be the biggest thing you’ve ever seen. It’s true. You’ll be tired of all the winning. We’ll be “big league” again. Trust me. I’m smarter than our AD and our current president. Heck, I may be smarter than Geoff Caulkins. We’re gonna be so Yuge. But first, we have to drain the Tub. We’ll be so dominant. We’ll grab our opponents little basketballs and send them back across that wall. We’re gonna rebuild that recruiting pipeline. When all things are done, they’ll see that wall around Memphis from Russia. It’ll be big. It’ll be beautiful. If a player ever leaves this city, we’ll revoke his citizenship. Jucos? Give me a break. Let’s write a decree. No more jucos will be allowed in Memphis once that wall is built.

All this news about Memphis being done? Fake news! A football school now? Give me a break. Fake news. Make Memphis basketball great again!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 03:15 AM by BIGDTiger.)
01-01-2018 03:06 AM
Sundanceuiuc Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: .
Ok, I laughed.
01-01-2018 03:14 AM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(01-01-2018 03:06 AM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  We’re gonna make Memphis basketball great again. It’s going to be huge. Memphis doesn’t win anymore. We’re losing all of our top recruits to rival programs. Even worse, our top players are transferring out. It’s time to stop wasting our money on coaches that don’t come through on their promises. There’s a coach out there right now, that’ll cost us 1 Penny. He’ll build a wall around Memphis. We’ll stop losing our recruits. It’s true. We will. It will be the biggest thing you’ve ever seen. It’s true. You’ll be tired of all the winning. We’ll be “big league” again. Trust me. I’m smarter than our AD and our current president. Heck, I may be smarter than Geoff Caulkins. We’re gonna be so Yuge. But first, we have to drain the Tub. We’ll be so dominant. We’ll grab our opponents little basketballs and send them back across that wall. We’re gonna rebuild that recruiting pipeline. When all things are done, they’ll see that wall around Memphis from Russia. It’ll be big. It’ll be beautiful. If a player ever leaves this city, we’ll revoke his citizenship. Jucos? Give me a break. Let’s write a decree. No more jucos will be allowed in Memphis once that wall is built.

All this news about Memphis being done? Fake news! A football school now? Give me a break. Fake news. Make Memphis basketball great again!

04-drinky
01-01-2018 06:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
This is hilarious. I wonder what Rudd & Bowen would think/ say if someone made shirts and people held up signs that say “drain the Tub” at the games
01-01-2018 08:40 AM
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

(01-01-2018 08:40 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  This is hilarious. I wonder what Rudd & Bowen would think/ say if someone made shirts and people held up signs that say “drain the Tub” at the games

That would be Yuge! “Drain The Tub”!!!! The only problem. The fake media will only try to show how large the crowds are. They’ll ignore the sparse attendance and then pan away from the signs. It’s all rigged. I’ll say this though. Josh Pastner and Tubs need to be locked up for what they’ve done to this program. A crying shame. Pretty sure they have colluded with Louisville to bring our program down.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 09:29 AM by BIGDTiger.)
01-01-2018 09:29 AM
Advertisement

SayWhat? Offline
All American

I Root For: CIVILITY & UofM
(12-31-2017 09:59 PM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  Done gone and got succored by another coach & gonna owe him million$$$ no matter the outcome. It took a Tic to suck us dry and force us to bring in Cal. Gonna take a Tub to drain us out this time.

What will it take to make Memphis Basketball Great again? Who’s the person that can lead us back? A Penny For your thoughts?

It really is a simple matter. Tubby is ultimately costing the school money. If he is fired we still owe him the remainder of his contract. It is a "Catch 22". Keep him for the remainder of the contract we still pay him as he continues with a dismal program , or bite the bullet. You can't have a successful program without the fans in the stands. We got fans, they just aren't at the FEF spending money. Keep this up and Tiger basketball program will cost way way more to repair than the cost of ending it at season's end. The future monetary losses without the fan's support far outweigh the cost of keeping him. Not to mention the continuing hits the school, takes to our basketball heritage. Regardless of what the "powers to be" decide at season's end, nothing will be said before the last game. March 8 or shortly after.
01-01-2018 09:32 AM
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

(01-01-2018 09:32 AM)SayWhat? Wrote:  
(12-31-2017 09:59 PM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  Done gone and got succored by another coach & gonna owe him million$$$ no matter the outcome. It took a Tic to suck us dry and force us to bring in Cal. Gonna take a Tub to drain us out this time.

It really is a simple matter. Tubby is ultimately costing the school money. If he is fired we still owe him the remainder of his contract. It is a "Catch 22". Keep him for the remainder of the contract we still pay him as he continues with a dismal program , or bite the bullet. You can't have a successful program without the fans in the stands. We got fans, they just aren't at the FEF spending money. Keep this up and Tiger basketball program will cost way way more to repair than the cost of ending it at season's end. The future monetary losses without the fan's support far outweigh the cost of keeping him. Not to mention the continuing hits the school, takes to our basketball heritage. Regardless of what the "powers to be" decide at season's end, nothing will be said before the last game. March 8 or shortly after.

Yup. All the more reason to drain the Tub. It’s simple math. If keeping him is ultimately losing you more money than firing him. Then you fire him.
01-01-2018 11:32 AM
80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

01-01-2018 11:48 AM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(01-01-2018 03:06 AM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  We’re gonna make Memphis basketball great again. It’s going to be huge. Memphis doesn’t win anymore. We’re losing all of our top recruits to rival programs. Even worse, our top players are transferring out. It’s time to stop wasting our money on coaches that don’t come through on their promises. There’s a coach out there right now, that’ll cost us 1 Penny. He’ll build a wall around Memphis. We’ll stop losing our recruits. It’s true. We will. It will be the biggest thing you’ve ever seen. It’s true. You’ll be tired of all the winning. We’ll be “big league” again. Trust me. I’m smarter than our AD and our current president. Heck, I may be smarter than Geoff Caulkins. We’re gonna be so Yuge. But first, we have to drain the Tub. We’ll be so dominant. We’ll grab our opponents little basketballs and send them back across that wall. We’re gonna rebuild that recruiting pipeline. When all things are done, they’ll see that wall around Memphis from Russia. It’ll be big. It’ll be beautiful. If a player ever leaves this city, we’ll revoke his citizenship. Jucos? Give me a break. Let’s write a decree. No more jucos will be allowed in Memphis once that wall is built.

This is great---if I knew how to do the THUMBS UP / CLAPPING HANDS things I would do it.
01-01-2018 01:07 PM
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

(01-01-2018 11:48 AM)80sTiger Wrote:  http://csnbbs.com/thread-837457.html

Just sayin' ...

Really? This is a sports message. On a sports message board. Don’t be a
[Image: snowflake-gif-5.gif]
01-01-2018 02:52 PM
Advertisement

80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

Ha Ha - not a snowflake at all. I like it. Just sayin' there was supposed to be a short leash !
01-01-2018 05:03 PM
VelmaTiger Offline
Water Engineer

(01-01-2018 05:03 PM)80sTiger Wrote:  Ha Ha - not a snowflake at all. I like it. Just sayin' there was supposed to be a short leash !
01-01-2018 08:04 PM
VelmaTiger Offline
Water Engineer

get rid of Tubby now. He is destroying Tiger basketball. I feel sorry for our players
01-01-2018 08:05 PM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(01-01-2018 02:52 PM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 11:48 AM)80sTiger Wrote:  http://csnbbs.com/thread-837457.html

Just sayin' ...

Really? This is a sports message. On a sports message board. Don’t be a
[Image: snowflake-gif-5.gif]

LOL-- I wish I knew how to do that.
01-01-2018 08:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.