Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Troy sells out New Orleans Bowl club seats
Bookmark and Share
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

I Root For: TROY
Exclamation Troy sells out New Orleans Bowl club seats
According to Troy's website, we have sold out our allotment of club seats for the New Orleans Bowl. Still some reserved seats and "Community Hero" seats remaining.

Our AD says that ticket sales were really good this past week. Troy should have a pretty good crowd.
12-12-2017 09:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
RE: Troy sells out New Orleans Bowl club seats
(12-12-2017 09:23 AM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  According to Troy's website, we have sold out our allotment of club seats for the New Orleans Bowl. Still some reserved seats and "Community Hero" seats remaining.

Our AD says that ticket sales were really good this past week. Troy should have a pretty good crowd.

Good job. The "club" benefit is marginal at best but they are good seats.
12-12-2017 09:25 AM
AirRaidTrojan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Troy
I didn't fully understand the difference in the two tickets, but oh well.
12-12-2017 10:37 AM
CajunAmos Offline
All American

I Root For: Cajuns
(12-12-2017 10:37 AM)AirRaidTrojan Wrote:  I didn't fully understand the difference in the two tickets, but oh well.

Club seating areas have access to a "special" bar/food/bathroom area below the lower bowl center sideline seating.
12-12-2017 12:08 PM
Advertisement

GSUALUM17 Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
(12-12-2017 09:23 AM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  According to Troy's website, we have sold out our allotment of club seats for the New Orleans Bowl. Still some reserved seats and "Community Hero" seats remaining.

how many tickets were allotted to Troy? just wondering, because we sold out our allotment to Cure of 5000 tickets.....but idk...wondering if Cure gave us too few tickets
12-12-2017 12:09 PM
CajunAmos Offline
All American

I Root For: Cajuns
(12-12-2017 12:09 PM)GSUALUM17 Wrote:  

how many tickets were allotted to Troy? just wondering, because we sold out our allotment to Cure of 5000 tickets.....but idk...wondering if Cure gave us too few tickets

In our best year at the NO Bowl I think we sold between 20-25K from our ticket office. I think they limited us somewhat the next year. I'm pretty sure our original allotment was 10K tickets.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 12:23 PM by CajunAmos.)
12-12-2017 12:22 PM
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
They advertised the Club seats as being between the 30's for $60. The other seats are outside the 30's and are $40. We are also selling student tickets for $20.
12-12-2017 12:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.