Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Faux News
Bookmark and Share
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Faux News
So the haters say FNC lies and you should not watch.
How many pro Trump reports on FNC have had to be retracted?

How many negative Trump reports on ABC, MSNBC and CNN have had to be retracted?

Faux News? Yeah right. The haters gonna hate. The idiots gonna believe.
12-09-2017 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
RE: Faux News
03-lmfao
12-10-2017 01:16 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

New fake news admissions today. The hits keep coming. How can anyone believe these liberal liars?
12-10-2017 04:15 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

04-cheers
12-10-2017 04:55 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

And more today. When will even the libs demand the truth from news media.

I fear that it won’t end. The lib media ignoring the dossier web of lies. They are more interested in four women who don’t have any proof of anything (of course). Meanwhile the integrity of the FBI and Justice Department has been tarnished by the political animals inside doing whatever they can to destroy a legitimately elected President.
12-12-2017 11:43 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

And another one! They are doubling down now. Two a day and the day isn’t over yet. That Stephanie is making a complete fool of herself now. Even purposeful mispronunciation of names to denigrate people in Trumps inner circle. Fake news and Saturday Night Live all in one place.
12-12-2017 05:29 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

yellow hammer yellow hammer way to go state of Alabamar! Three sexual "preverts" lost tonight, Trump, Moore and Bannon! 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
12-12-2017 10:45 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Hook or crook. The democrat way when you can’t win the ideas war. There are a lot of holes left in this golf game.
12-13-2017 09:49 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 04-cheers
12-13-2017 04:36 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(12-13-2017 04:36 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 04-cheers

Did you watch old Rob today?
The ticking you hear may be the bomb you’re sitting on.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017 10:49 PM by SoMs Eagle.)
12-13-2017 10:48 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Trump now only getting national security advice HE WANTS TO HEAR....anything about, say, Russian interference gets Agent Orange's blood pressure up and makes him cry like a baby.

Great way for a President to assess global situations...

Oh yeah...on the Presidential "Lie-O-meter" Trump 108 lies (some repeated over and over) in 10 months..........Obama 18 lies in 8 years!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017 05:04 PM by eaglebeaver.)
12-15-2017 04:31 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(12-15-2017 04:31 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Trump now only getting national security advice HE WANTS TO HEAR....anything about, say, Russian interference gets Agent Orange's blood pressure up and makes him cry like a baby.

Great way for a President to assess global situations...

Oh yeah...on the Presidential "Lie-O-meter" Trump 108 lies (some repeated over and over) in 10 months..........Obama 18 lies in 8 years!

The only people crying are the ones who believe all the fake news. They are the same ones by the way who lost the last election. Your Lie-O-meter is obviously broken.

By the way, what about all the other fake news you have fallen for? Don’t you feel like a dumb*** for believing all that crap? Oh I believe the answer is no. You seem to be to much of a dunce to figure it out. They’re playing you and you have no clue.
12-16-2017 09:07 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Addendum: Let us know when the next fake news story comes out. Just give it about two days so the retraction and apologies have been reported on their back pages and 2 in the morning shows.
You can go ahead with the ‘unnamed sources’ stories since most intelligent people know that those are BS.
12-16-2017 09:15 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

What we know: (for fact not unnamed sources garbage)

1. Comey briefed the president on the opposition research, compiled by foreign entities including the Russians, and paid for by HRC, the DNC and possibly the FBI. Although he told the president at that time that it was known to be fictional, this allowed the leaking of the material to the media who of course ran with it as fact.

2. This ‘dossier’ was circulated within the FBI and possibly ‘enhanced’ by the lead investigator who has since been removed from the special council and effectively removed from any further investigating duties. Also removed from the special council was a female he was having an affair with and sharing political views. It has been reported these two were demoted for text messages with political views although that is not grounds for removal. So what were they really removed for?

3. The obama administration used some ‘evidence’ to unmask multiple members of the Trump campaign during an election. This is incredibly serious and should be the center piece of any investigation going forward. Did they use this ‘fake opposition dossier’ to get FISA warrants to unmask their political opposition? In the last 60 days before the election the UN Ambassador, who has no investigative power, requested and received an average of one unmasking a day. Who was she asking to be unmasked and why?

4. obama said repeatedly before the election that the Russians could not possibly ‘hack’ our election. The Russia story was instigated by John Podesta in the first 24 hours after the election. He sent out emails to those in the media he knew would run with the story and that was the start of the ‘Trump collusion with Russia’ fake news.

5. Comey leaked personal notes taken in the Oval Office to a ‘friend’ he knew would get them in the media. This is an obvious violation of federal law. As far as is known he is not under investigation for this illegallity. Comey claimed the president “possibly” obstructed his investigation which was being done because of an opposition research dossier that was known by the FBI, and him personally, to be garbage. There was nothing to investigate from the beginning.

Five more later. The best way o come.
12-17-2017 12:08 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Straight from Faux News! 04-cheers Good job

Muellar was a Bronze Star and purple Heart recipient, just like John Kerry, but they must be destroyed, while Agent Orange, Hornnity and Slimeball always say we MUST DEFEND AND HONOR OUR PROUD MILITARY AND OUR TROOPS AT ALL COSTS! (as long as it's a Repug)

While both Kerry and Mueller turned around and saved a fellow brother-in-arms, not so much with your heroes...

Hornnity, Slimeball and Tribble Hair, BIG TALKERS, hid under mommy's skirt during the Veet-Nam War. (Slimeball with boils on his fat azzz and our bestest most wonderful Prez said the only hazardous duty he did in the 60's and 70's was escaping STD's)

what a proud group!
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 04:35 PM by eaglebeaver.)
12-17-2017 04:32 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(12-17-2017 04:32 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Straight from Faux News! 04-cheers Good job

Muellar was a Bronze Star and purple Heart recipient, just like John Kerry, but they must be destroyed, while Agent Orange, Hornnity and Slimeball always say we MUST DEFEND AND HONOR OUR PROUD MILITARY AND OUR TROOPS AT ALL COSTS! (as long as it's a Repug)

While both Kerry and Mueller turned around and saved a fellow brother-in-arms, not so much with your heroes...

Hornnity, Slimeball and Tribble Hair, BIG TALKERS, hid under mommy's skirt during the Veet-Nam War. (Slimeball with boils on his fat azzz and our bestest most wonderful Prez said the only hazardous duty he did in the 60's and 70's was escaping STD's)

what a proud group!

A lot of hate there. Just ignore the facts. Believe all the lies because we could never be deceived by the media or war heroes.
BTW I don’t think you included M Flynn in your devoted love for the veteran. Didn’t obama hate him and possibly is the reason he is under investigation now? Typical lib selective moral outrage.
Things must be coming apart at the seems to go all the way back to purely personal attacks. Don’t lose your head. This week the talking points will be firing Mueller and giving secrets away to Putin. With a little bit of talk about his health, NorKo, groping and a tax cut for the rich. You libs are some sick puppies.....
12-17-2017 08:47 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Since McCain is going home and not voting on the tax bill, they bribed Corker with tax relief, just made up on the fly, especially for him (can I get that kinda service?03-lmfao)....when Corker was asked about it, he repLIED: "I haven't read the bill..." as if THAT didn't make things worse!

UnbelievaBULL...
12-17-2017 09:02 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(12-17-2017 09:02 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Since McCain is going home and not voting on the tax bill, they bribed Corker with tax relief, just made up on the fly, especially for him (can I get that kinda service?03-lmfao)....when Corker was asked about it, he repLIED: "I haven't read the bill..." as if THAT didn't make things worse!

UnbelievaBULL...

Yeah. Shame on them. They are almost as bad as the dems passing obama care. At least this will actually help the middle class rather than destroying their ability to afford heath care. Now I can keep the plan I have and not have to pay a penalty on top of it. I thank them (Trump) very much.
12-17-2017 11:53 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Being reported obama allowed terrorist to deal heroin in America so Iranians would like us.

Fake news?
12-18-2017 02:50 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Looks like it’s true. obama will go in the history books as the first half black president and the absolute worst. No way to defend the ineptitude of that administration.
12-19-2017 12:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.