Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mueller Has To Remove Top FBI Agent On His Team After IG Finds Anti-Trump Texts
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Mueller Has To Remove Top FBI Agent On His Team After IG Finds Anti-Trump Texts
[Image: 6qh27m.jpg]

The IG found it out, forcing Mueller’s hand. And this guy was the lead investigator on the Clinton email investigation. How many others are like this in his investigation? And this happened over the summer, but we’re only finding out now?

Quote:Special counsel Robert Mueller removed a veteran FBI agent from his team amid an investigation into the agent potentially sending anti-Trump text messages, according to new reports on Saturday.

Three people close to the matter told The New York Times that Mueller reassigned Peter Strzok from the team investigating Russian election meddling to the FBI human resources department.

Strzok is a veteran FBI investigator who previously worked on the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, as well as the investigation into potential connections between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian officials.

The Times reported that Strzok was removed from Mueller’s team after the Department of Justice’s inspector general launched an investigation into text messages sent by the agent that could appear to contain anti-Trump views.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secur...-potential
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 02:10 PM by usmbacker.)
12-02-2017 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Mueller Has To Remove Top FBI Agent On His Team After IG Finds Anti-Trump Texts
We already knew something smelled like cod liver oil but Mueller was still allowed to conduct this witch hunt. An Expensive Witch Hunt.
12-02-2017 02:13 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Mueller Has To Remove Top FBI Agent On His Team After IG Finds Anti-Trump Texts
Yep, and this is what will get everybody off scott free, even of the crap "lying to the FBI" charges. Par for the course for the people on Muellers team. See Enron and a slew of other companies they went after.
12-02-2017 02:33 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Mueller has stacked his bunch with Trump hating libs that are just as butthurt over him winning as the libs on this board. I just can't believe one was able to be openly exposed. Justice isn't exactly blind on Mueller's team of biased Dems.
12-02-2017 02:41 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-02-2017 02:33 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Yep, and this is what will get everybody off scott free, even of the crap "lying to the FBI" charges. Par for the course for the people on Muellers team. See Enron and a slew of other companies they went after.

it's funny (sad) how they pick and choose the "who"....

remember bernie ebbers????

don't kid yourself, I'm hardly defending him.....however, guess who's still incarcerated (rhetorical)

that's the kind of shite that really pisses me the **** off......

....back to the MEM/UCF game....got this working and we're in the 4th.....

2017/12/02
12:26:13 PM 43397555 LS
Football - Live Wager ID:2820219
Ucf Knights 12/02/2017 (12:26 PM) (Pending)
-2½ -115 for the Game

LiveBetting Straight 230.00 200.00
2017/12/02
11:26:26 AM 43392489 LS
Football - Live Wager ID:2818977
Memphis Tigers 12/02/2017 (11:26 AM) (Pending)
+14½ -115 for the Game

LiveBetting Straight 230.00 200.00
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 02:48 PM by stinkfist.)
12-02-2017 02:47 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
They are ultimately going to thwart Trump because Trump and the people around him don't really have the experience to take on the establishment.

The thing is though that the establishment thinks that if they can just get rid of Trump then all will go back to the way it was for the two parties and the establishment.

But just because Trump is gone, does nothing to counter all of those people who elected him President. They are still there. They are still pissed.
12-02-2017 02:51 PM
Advertisement

Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
A text is a private conversation. Wonder who he was texting and how Mueller found out?
12-02-2017 03:14 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-02-2017 03:14 PM)Dasville Wrote:  A text is a private conversation. Wonder who he was texting and how Mueller found out?

He didnt. The IG did.
12-02-2017 04:11 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(12-02-2017 01:53 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 6qh27m.jpg]

The IG found it out, forcing Mueller’s hand. And this guy was the lead investigator on the Clinton email investigation. How many others are like this in his investigation? And this happened over the summer, but we’re only finding out now?

Quote:Special counsel Robert Mueller removed a veteran FBI agent from his team amid an investigation into the agent potentially sending anti-Trump text messages, according to new reports on Saturday.

Three people close to the matter told The New York Times that Mueller reassigned Peter Strzok from the team investigating Russian election meddling to the FBI human resources department.

Strzok is a veteran FBI investigator who previously worked on the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, as well as the investigation into potential connections between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian officials.

The Times reported that Strzok was removed from Mueller’s team after the Department of Justice’s inspector general launched an investigation into text messages sent by the agent that could appear to contain anti-Trump views.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secur...-potential
Coup
12-02-2017 05:39 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Imagine my shock
12-02-2017 06:30 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
mueller needs to recuse himself. now.
12-03-2017 12:23 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Coup to remove president.
12-03-2017 12:25 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-02-2017 02:51 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  They are ultimately going to thwart Trump because Trump and the people around him don't really have the experience to take on the establishment.

The thing is though that the establishment thinks that if they can just get rid of Trump then all will go back to the way it was for the two parties and the establishment.

But just because Trump is gone, does nothing to counter all of those people who elected him President. They are still there. They are still pissed.

all the while, the msm continues to focus on horsepucky that parallels a paraplegic wanting to begin training for the boston marathon.....
12-03-2017 02:42 AM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Someone needs to go to HR about this!
12-03-2017 09:11 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Clinton and Obama corrupted the FBI when they appointed Comey. Used Clinton foundation money and government contracts while he was at Lockheed Martin. Once he bit they appointed him in charge of the FBI. They thought they were home free at that point. Then came Trump's upset win.

12-03-2017 09:31 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(12-02-2017 04:11 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 03:14 PM)Dasville Wrote:  A text is a private conversation. Wonder who he was texting and how Mueller found out?

He didnt. The IG did.

You really are dumb.

So are you guys upset Mueller did the ethical thing and fired him. Or are you mad that the investigation is based on facts?
12-03-2017 10:13 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(12-03-2017 10:13 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  

He didnt. The IG did.

You really are dumb.

So are you guys upset Mueller did the ethical thing and fired him. Or are you mad that the investigation is based on facts?

Lol. The vast majority of the investigating team is anti-Trump and is known to support and donate to democrats. This was known long ago. The Russia Russia Russia investigation has never been about Russia. It’s simply a political effort to hamstring an agenda the investigators oppose, nothing that anyone with a lick of common sense didn’t already know. When Mueller is iinvestigated himself (yes, that’s coming) and likely indicted (yes, that’s going to happen too), it will also be politically motivated.
12-03-2017 10:27 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-03-2017 10:13 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  

He didnt. The IG did.

You really are dumb.

So Trump did the ethical thing by firing Flynn and Bannon?
12-03-2017 10:31 AM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
[Image: Nothing-to-see-here.gif]
12-03-2017 10:45 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
House considering contempt of Congress against DOJ and FBI. They have been asking about this guy's demotion for a considerable period of time and been stonewalled.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-...le/2642387
12-03-2017 11:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.