11-29-2017 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
RE: Jeff Brohm to coach "Rocky Top".
The AD at Purdue? None other than Mike Bobinski.

How damning is it of Bobinski that his guy said, yeah, I'd rather walk to my own execution in Knoxville and get a bag of money for it than stick around here?

Bad news Purdue fans: Mike Bobinski is about to hire somebody important in your athletic program. My sincere condolences.
11-29-2017 02:31 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Nothing left to come home to? Rather coach at THE State University than an affiliate school? With the current BOT and President I consider this UofL’s first coaching loss. If we start “not being able to retain” current Olympic sports coaches then things are gonna get ugly.
11-29-2017 02:43 PM
HRFlossY Offline
1st String

I Root For: L' ville
(11-29-2017 02:43 PM)Dasville Wrote:  With the current BOT and President I consider this UofL’s first coaching loss. If we start “not being able to retain” current Olympic sports coaches then things are gonna get ugly.

....................WTF, are you even talking about.??01-wingedeagle
11-29-2017 02:54 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2017 02:54 PM)HRFlossY Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 02:43 PM)Dasville Wrote:  With the current BOT and President I consider this UofL’s first coaching loss. If we start “not being able to retain” current Olympic sports coaches then things are gonna get ugly.

....................WTF, are you even talking about.??01-wingedeagle

Jeff is gonna be a stud coach. If he indeed has taken the Tenn job as this thread suggests, that means, even with Jurich gone, he doesn’t see a future for himself and his family here. No one knows the atmosphere and dynamics here in Louisville better than Jeff and his family.

He’s gonna be incredible at Tenn if this thread is on the up and up.
11-29-2017 03:01 PM
HRFlossY Offline
1st String

I Root For: L' ville
(11-29-2017 03:01 PM)Dasville Wrote:  Jeff is gonna be a stud coach. If he indeed has taken the Tenn job as this thread suggests, that means, even with Jurich gone, he doesn’t see a future for himself and his family here.

I agree on the first sentence and that's about it. How do you even remotely connect those dots that if he goes to Tenn he doesn't like Louisville..???!?! We do still currently have a head coach.

So do you want to Fire Bobby Petrino just to hire Jeff Brohm right now..???01-wingedeagle DaVille I think you need someone to talk to right now buddy, to get you through this tough time.....03-nerd
11-29-2017 03:20 PM
Advertisement

krux Offline
Banned

I Root For: Louisville
LOL what? The Brohms and Jurich did not get along. He would never have coached here if TJ stayed. Believe that.

It's not like he can't leave UT either. He'll come home if and when the opportunity arises. Right now Bobby has righted the ship and won't/shouldn't be fired. He will probably leave but not yet. I'm she UT is aware too.
11-29-2017 03:41 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

Thanks Flossy! I think you are reading way more emotions in my posts than are really there! Lol! 04-cheers
11-29-2017 03:42 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2017 03:41 PM)krux Wrote:  LOL what? The Brohms and Jurich did not get along. He would never have coached here if TJ stayed. Believe that.

It's not like he can't leave UT either. He'll come home if and when the opportunity arises. Right now Bobby has righted the ship and won't/shouldn't be fired. He will probably leave but not yet. I'm she UT is aware too.

Lol!
11-29-2017 03:43 PM
Lenvillecards Offline
Heisman

Jeff Brohm to coach "Rocky Top".
Brohm is staying at Purdue, Pack coach now on the radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-29-2017 04:12 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(11-29-2017 04:12 PM)Lenvillecards Wrote:  Brohm is staying at Purdue, Pack coach now on the radar.

03-lmfao

I'm sure his schtick would play well in the SEC.
11-29-2017 04:32 PM
Advertisement

ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
If I were NC State, I'd really be getting pissed right about now. After all, having a dumpster fire of a coaching search is their move. They practically invented it. And now to have Tennessee turn that around and involve the Pack's current head coach is just adding insult to injury.

Quit stealing the Pack's schtick, Vols! Get your own.
11-29-2017 04:45 PM
krux Offline
Banned

(11-29-2017 03:42 PM)Dasville Wrote:  Thanks Flossy! I think you are reading way more emotions in my posts than are really there! Lol! 04-cheers

You do nothing but drop butt hurt conspiracy theories anymore. He's definitely not reading too much into your emotions.
11-29-2017 05:07 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(11-29-2017 04:12 PM)Lenvillecards Wrote:  Brohm is staying at Purdue, Pack coach now on the radar.

I was so looking forward to a full on meltdown hiring by Bobinski.
11-29-2017 05:15 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2017 05:07 PM)krux Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 03:42 PM)Dasville Wrote:  Thanks Flossy! I think you are reading way more emotions in my posts than are really there! Lol! 04-cheers

You do nothing but drop butt hurt conspiracy theories anymore. He's definitely not reading too much into your emotions.

What’s your agenda?05-stirthepot
11-29-2017 05:44 PM
krux Offline
Banned

(11-29-2017 05:44 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

To show you and the segment of fans you represent live in some bizzaro world where one conspiracy theory confirms the last.
11-29-2017 05:53 PM
Advertisement

Dasville Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2017 05:53 PM)krux Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 05:44 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

To show you and the segment of fans you represent live in some bizzaro world where one conspiracy theory confirms the last.

the truth is out there.
11-29-2017 06:11 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

11-29-2017 06:13 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

This is the puzzling part:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sp...900620001/

From the link:

“My evaluation of the AD is shared with the ULAA Personnel Committee each year as part of that committee's annual review,” Wise wrote in response to an interview request, “and reflects my personal observations as the Faculty Athletics Representative.”
“Dr. Postel signed off on the 2015 review, written by Elaine Wise as a matter of protocol," university spokesman John Karman wrote. “He was not Mr. Jurich’s supervisor during that period, nor was Dr. Postel his supervisor for any of the evaluations.”

So Posthole fires Jurich partly for not providing an annual written evaluation of each coach yet his lawyer discounts written evaluations of TJ that Posthole himself signed.
Postel signed the evaluation as just protocol? They didn’t really mean anything?
No krux, I’m no conspiracy theorist.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 07:10 PM by Dasville.)
11-29-2017 06:21 PM
krux Offline
Banned

(11-29-2017 06:21 PM)Dasville Wrote:  This is the puzzling part:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sp...900620001/

From the link:

“My evaluation of the AD is shared with the ULAA Personnel Committee each year as part of that committee's annual review,” Wise wrote in response to an interview request, “and reflects my personal observations as the Faculty Athletics Representative.”
“Dr. Postel signed off on the 2015 review, written by Elaine Wise as a matter of protocol," university spokesman John Karman wrote. “He was not Mr. Jurich’s supervisor during that period, nor was Dr. Postel his supervisor for any of the evaluations.”

So Posthole fires Jurich partly for not providing an annual written evaluation of each coach yet his lawyer discounts written evaluations of TJ that Posthole himself signed.
Postel signed the evaluation as just protocol? They didn’t really mean anything?
No krux, I’m no conspiracy theorist.

I fail to see how Postel signing off on Jurich's eval proves Jurich wrote his. Let's not forget there were multiple scandals on his watch and he kept around one coach that was recently let go for player abuse. It's time to move on. He's not who we thought he was. Root for the school not the AD.
11-29-2017 11:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.