Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

***CUSA Brethen This Is A Call To Arms***
Bookmark and Share
wh49er Offline
All American

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
After seeing the censorship of people protesting our AD, Chancellor, and overall state of Charlotte athletics, I am formally asking for your assistance.

As many of you know this an extremely trying time at Charlotte and the vast majority of supporters are asking for change. Yesterday, we took over the local radio stations and made the fact that the current administration is incompetent finally known amongst the overall Charlotte community. This is great but we need your help!

We are done with their totalitarian type leadership so here is how you can help:

1) Call our local sports radio stations as much as possible for the foreseeable future, we have 2 main stations in the city, call and let them know you are a fan of a conference opponent that is disappointed in situation (WFNZ 704-570-9610 and WZGV 704-332-0173)

2) Voice your displeasure with the current state of Charlotte athletics through Twitter by using the @charlotte49ers and the hashtags #firejudyrose #firebradlambert #firephildubois

3) Email our BOT boardoftrustees@uncc.edu and voice how they are complicit in decisions that are detrimental to athletics, the university as a whole, and CUSA.

A university with 28K students and a passionate fan base should not accept leadership such as this. This university is bigger than a select few and we intend to remove every single piece of cronyism that infected our hallowed ground.

Please give us 5 minutes of your time and complete one of the above, we would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for your time and let's go CUSA!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:54 AM by wh49er.)
11-29-2017 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wh49er Offline
All American

RE: ***CUSA Brethen This Is A Call To Arms***
Looks like the official football twitter handle is blocking alumni/fans again for questioning Lambert and Rose.
11-29-2017 09:37 AM
Yosef Himself Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App State
(11-29-2017 09:37 AM)wh49er Wrote:  Looks like the official football twitter handle is blocking alumni/fans again for questioning Lambert and Rose.

That's a darn good way to make sure your alumni withhold donation checks
11-29-2017 09:39 AM
wh49er Offline
All American

(11-29-2017 09:39 AM)Yosef Himself Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 09:37 AM)wh49er Wrote:  Looks like the official football twitter handle is blocking alumni/fans again for questioning Lambert and Rose.

Yep, we knew the department was delusional but we had no idea that it was to this level.

At this point, we are going to exhaust every resource and effort to remove her from her job.
11-29-2017 10:52 AM
Cerebus Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: North Texas
You could get creative.

11-29-2017 02:19 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(11-29-2017 09:39 AM)Yosef Himself Wrote:  

AD doesn't care because student fees prop up the program.
11-29-2017 02:58 PM
EpicNiner Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Charlotte
(11-29-2017 02:19 PM)Cerebus Wrote:  You could get creative.

This was done at Charlotte during tailgating at the homecoming game this year. Some posters over on the Charlotte board claimed Rose left the alumni tailgate almost in tears. But as other people have said, the AD is propped up on student fees and personal friends that donate a lot of money so it doesn’t appear to have made an impact at this time.
11-29-2017 04:18 PM
Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
Wow. Things started out so promising for this young program. I saw an earlier thread reporting that Charlotte basically cleaned house with assistant coaches but Lambert is still there. UAB went through a similar disenchantment with Neil Callaway. Nothing short of him being gone was going to make us calm down.
11-29-2017 07:06 PM
CurveItAround Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Mean Green
(11-29-2017 02:19 PM)Cerebus Wrote:  You could get creative.

Please don’t perpetuate the myth that this had anything to do with the change in the UNT AD. Those wheels were well in motion before the plane ever left the airport.
11-29-2017 08:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.