Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Chip LLong to Memphis!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Chip LLong to Memphis!!!!
Chip Long is Comign back to Memphis and will be getting the same deal that was offered to Norvell....Chip's already Formulating a staff...Could be announced shortly after Norvell is introduced at Arkansas....And Herm Edwards leading the list for Arizona State...#The World Is Ours Memphs....
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 11:47 PM by tigerscane.)
11-28-2017 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: Chip LLong to Memphis!!!!
But you said....

....Coach Norvell is talking a Big raise to stay here at least 2 to 3 more years.. around 4 MM per year and another Mil plus for Assistant coaching pool and a few other details in the extension...
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 11:03 PM by memtigbb.)
11-28-2017 11:02 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

He was and he did but his wife is from Fort Smith where they own a house and it is where he has Family..But the Same deal is going to Chip Long and again He is already Formulating a staff....The Money Boosters at Arkansas wanted Norvell and the other faction want Chad Morris or Brent V...They are going with Norvell and we are going with Chip Long like i said who would be our coach if Norvell did in fact leave...And that the only two jobs who would really want to leave for right now would be Arkansas or Arizona State....Those are just the facts of life pal...Chip Long is gonna Kill it here next year...#The World Is Ours Memphis...
11-28-2017 11:25 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(11-28-2017 11:00 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Chip Long is Comign (sic) back to Memphis and will be getting the same deal that was offered to Norvell

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 12:02 AM by Guitarman.)
11-28-2017 11:48 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(11-28-2017 11:25 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  He was and he did but his wife is from Fort Smith where they own a house and it is where he has Family

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
11-28-2017 11:48 PM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(11-28-2017 11:25 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  He was and he did but his wife is from Fort Smith where they own a house and it is where he has Family..But the Same deal is going to Chip Long and again He is already Formulating a staff....The Money Boosters at Arkansas wanted Norvell and the other faction want Chad Morris or Brent V...They are going with Norvell and we are going with Chip Long like i said who would be our coach if Norvell did in fact leave...And that the only two jobs who would really want to leave for right now would be Arkansas or Arizona State....Those are just the facts of life pal...Chip Long is gonna Kill it here next year...#The World Is Ours Memphis...

so Norvell is leaving and we are going to pay a brand new coach $4million?

that is stupid even for you
11-29-2017 12:01 AM
Advertisement

btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(11-29-2017 12:01 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  
(11-28-2017 11:25 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  He was and he did but his wife is from Fort Smith where they own a house and it is where he has Family..But the Same deal is going to Chip Long and again He is already Formulating a staff....The Money Boosters at Arkansas wanted Norvell and the other faction want Chad Morris or Brent V...They are going with Norvell and we are going with Chip Long like i said who would be our coach if Norvell did in fact leave...And that the only two jobs who would really want to leave for right now would be Arkansas or Arizona State....Those are just the facts of life pal...Chip Long is gonna Kill it here next year...#The World Is Ours Memphis...

I trust tc
11-29-2017 10:27 AM
fishman6581 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Tigers
(11-29-2017 10:27 AM)btiger Wrote:  

I trust tc

That's because y'all shared a room at the insane asylum. Morons.
11-29-2017 11:05 AM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-29-2017 10:27 AM)btiger Wrote:  

I trust tc
Is that where you have been getting your news from for the past 6 months or so? No wonder none of what you report has panned out lately. I recommend firing your source.
11-29-2017 03:16 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Arkansas Money People the ones who front the Bill, Want Norvell....Norvell wants Arkansas, once they announce the new Ad this week up coming and then want the coach next...The Admins at Arkansas like Brent Venables and Chad Morris, but again the Money Donors who are gonna pony up want Norvell so unless they really can convince the Money Guys that Venables or Morris is far and away a better Choice it looks like NOrvell is going to Arkansas...Which is Why behind the scenes Our PEOPLE Who Make Things Happen Will waste time time Naming Chip Long as the Replacement and Have Prety much the Same package that would be going to Norvell...He did Great at ND as OC, Can Recruit and is Formulating a Staff for a reason....But ok Blind Mice keep on Marching behind the REAL News....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
11-29-2017 06:38 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-29-2017 06:38 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Arkansas Money People the ones who front the Bill, Want Norvell....Norvell wants Arkansas, once they announce the new Ad this week up coming and then want the coach next...The Admins at Arkansas like Brent Venables and Chad Morris, but again the Money Donors who are gonna pony up want Norvell so unless they really can convince the Money Guys that Venables or Morris is far and away a better Choice it looks like NOrvell is going to Arkansas...Which is Why behind the scenes Our PEOPLE Who Make Things Happen Will waste time time Naming Chip Long as the Replacement and Have Prety much the Same package that would be going to Norvell...He did Great at ND as OC, Can Recruit and is Formulating a Staff for a reason....But ok Blind Mice keep on Marching behind the REAL News....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

I would believe you but your track record shows you have never once been right.
11-29-2017 09:16 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Well I also told you Herm Edwards became the lead man after kelly went to UCLA even though ASU intrigued him but the sticking point is Ray Anderson wants to retain OC BIlly Napier which is a smart move and Phil Bennett Which Kelly wasn't gonna do, But Edwards will and again it's a smart move, Anyway Edwards to ASU will be announced early next week...IF Arkansas Admin Faction wants Venables or Morris the New Ad will have to do some serious selling, because the Arkansas Money Donors Want Norvell bad if they can't get Gus, and even if Georgia wins most feel Gus stays at Auburn...I Hope Norvell stays too and a Massive package is there, But Our Money Men who make things happen are prepared for Chip Long which is why he is formulating a Staff so if Norvell does go to Arkansas we move swift and fast and Finish recruiting strong another Long strong suit...And for what Long Makes at ND and to have a good staff around and stay beyond just 1 year or 2 the same similar deal will be there for him and his assistant pool...The New AAC TV deal will coming soon and Most Believe it will be at least between 8-10 and possibly up to 12 MM per team which is a big raise for the American and Rudd is in on those talks...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
11-29-2017 09:31 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(11-29-2017 09:31 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well I also told you ....

11-30-2017 08:32 AM
JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-29-2017 09:31 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well I also told you Herm Edwards became the lead man after kelly went to UCLA

Got a link for that?
11-30-2017 09:19 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(11-29-2017 09:31 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well I also told you Herm Edwards became the lead man after kelly

No. What you said was Kelly to ASU and you never mentioned Edwards....as TigerSpam anyways.

(11-23-2017 11:29 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Todd Graham has not had his contract renewed this season and after the Arizona Game, ASU will go after Chip Kelly who has Family in the Phoenix area and it fits, PLus only 5 hours from LA
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 01:57 PM by Guitarman.)
11-30-2017 12:18 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-29-2017 09:31 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well I also told you Herm Edwards became the lead man after kelly went to UCLA even though ASU intrigued him but the sticking point is Ray Anderson wants to retain OC BIlly Napier which is a smart move and Phil Bennett Which Kelly wasn't gonna do, But Edwards will and again it's a smart move, Anyway Edwards to ASU will be announced early next week...IF Arkansas Admin Faction wants Venables or Morris the New Ad will have to do some serious selling, because the Arkansas Money Donors Want Norvell bad if they can't get Gus, and even if Georgia wins most feel Gus stays at Auburn...I Hope Norvell stays too and a Massive package is there, But Our Money Men who make things happen are prepared for Chip Long which is why he is formulating a Staff so if Norvell does go to Arkansas we move swift and fast and Finish recruiting strong another Long strong suit...And for what Long Makes at ND and to have a good staff around and stay beyond just 1 year or 2 the same similar deal will be there for him and his assistant pool...The New AAC TV deal will coming soon and Most Believe it will be at least between 8-10 and possibly up to 12 MM per team which is a big raise for the American and Rudd is in on those talks...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

Hah, nice revisionist history there. Like others have said, link to where you told us about Herm Edwards before everyone else on the planet knew it.
11-30-2017 04:55 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Well Like i said it is up to Norvell, If he stays Great but if he goes we Will Move Fast on Chip Long or Lane Kiffen....Kiffen might not be bad and Chip Long is Another Great Young Hot Shot Coach and recruiter Like Norvell...Either way it goes we are gonna be fine...Not sure Kiffen would come but some Money Guys who make things happen have talked about it and Bowen and Martin and big boosters Really Like Chip Long as well who is Formulating a Staff and is ready if the call comes in....He WANTS be become a HC...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 08:57 AM by tigerscane.)
12-04-2017 08:57 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(12-04-2017 08:57 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well Like i said it is up to Norvell, If he stays Great but if he goes we Will Move Fast on Chip Long or Lane Kiffen....Kiffen might not be bad and Chip Long is Another Great Young Hot Shot Coach and recruiter Like Norvell...Either way it goes we are gonna be fine...Not sure Kiffen would come but some Money Guys who make things happen have talked about it and Bowen and Martin and big boosters Really Like Chip Long as well who is Formulating a Staff and is ready if the call comes in....He WANTS be become a HC...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

Wait, now it's Long OR Kiffen? You started the thread by saying if Norvell leaves then Chip Long is coming to Memphis. Now you are "well, either Long or Kiffen". So what you are telling us all is you don't know sh*t.

By the way, you also said:

12-04-2017 09:02 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Money guys also like Kiffen who makes less than a million at FAU and won c-usa from a 3-9 to C-USA champs...They like Long and Kiffen and Both are Sexton guys..Either one will be a Homerun..Martin and Bowen really like and have good relationships with Long but The Money guys again also like Kiffen too...Its all up to What Coach Norvell wants..If he goes then they will move fast at either Kiffen or Long...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
12-04-2017 09:20 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(12-04-2017 09:20 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Money guys also like Kiffen who makes less than a million at FAU and won c-usa from a 3-9 to C-USA champs...They like Long and Kiffen and Both are Sexton guys..Either one will be a Homerun..Martin and Bowen really like and have good relationships with Long but The Money guys again also like Kiffen too...Its all up to What Coach Norvell wants..If he goes then they will move fast at either Kiffen or Long...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

12-04-2017 11:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.