Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I saw the venom that Libturds have for Trump
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I saw the venom that Libturds have for Trump
last night. I went to my niece's get together last night and someone brought up Trump and wow...such hate. There's was this woman who has 36 cats saying that she thinks Trump is mentally unstable and yet she probably thinks that she's normal. I almost got into it with them but my wife being the calm one in the family told me not to start. Like a good husband that's been emasculated like a typical Liberal I obliged. LOL

Truth was that I know how to behave around people and I figured that wouldn't be the right venue to get into any political fights. But...this Libturds (whom I like personally) are really mentally sick and UNINFORMED.
11-12-2017 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: I saw the venom that Libturds have for Trump
TDS is very real.
11-12-2017 01:56 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-12-2017 01:47 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  last night. I went to my niece's get together last night and someone brought up Trump and wow...such hate. There's was this woman who has 36 cats saying that she thinks Trump is mentally unstable and yet she probably thinks that she's normal. I almost got into it with them but my wife being the calm one in the family told me not to start. Like a good husband that's been emasculated like a typical Liberal I obliged. LOL

Truth was that I know how to behave around people and I figured that wouldn't be the right venue to get into any political fights. But...this Libturds (whom I like personally) are really mentally sick and UNINFORMED.

03-lmfao democrats. be careful, if you win an argument with her she will probably say you wagged your pecker at her 40 years ago.
11-12-2017 02:53 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Was that venom? At most it's mayonnaise. Doesn't taste too good, but not exactly sharp.

I guess it's all about perspective.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 02:56 PM by nomad2u2001.)
11-12-2017 02:55 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(11-12-2017 02:55 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Was that venom? At most it's mayonnaise. Doesn't taste too good, but not exactly sharp.

You should have introduced yourself. I didn't know you were there too.
11-12-2017 03:16 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(11-12-2017 03:16 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 02:55 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Was that venom? At most it's mayonnaise. Doesn't taste too good, but not exactly sharp.

You should have introduced yourself. I didn't know you were there too.

I wasn't, I only have how you explained it to go on.
11-12-2017 03:32 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I would've asked, "where's the one in the closet, eh?"

I have no clue why I don't enjoy 'shindigs' with the youth anymore..... 03-wink

I live amongst morons....

disclaimer: I get to eat din-din with my 18.6 yr old in 2.5 hrs.......it's gonna be a blast (I got the syllabus beforehand....she's my kinda woman!)
11-12-2017 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.