AP Story - How Russia Hacked the DNC
11-03-2017 01:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: AP Story - How Russia Hacked the DNC
AP...a sure footed truthful media they are.

NOT!
11-03-2017 01:24 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
Sounds like something you and your side need to shore up. Not exactly sure why you're bringing it to our attention, though.
11-03-2017 01:38 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Quote:The first 29 phishing emails were almost all misfires. Addressed to people who worked for Clinton during her first presidential run, the messages bounced back untouched.

When they lead with that I only read down to the part on how they came to that quote.

No one other than one company saw those servers. A company own by a Russian who has his own ax to grind. No one from the US government ever had those servers in their possession. So all info is coming from this one company.

The AP and the DNC can say and think anything they want. But when the DNC refused to give up the servers to the FBI. Nothing they now say matters. There's no way to prove it.

As far as I know those hacked servers are still not in the hands of the US government. Why? This Russia crap has caused this country to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on hearing and investigations.

Yet something that should be a federal crime and at the heart of a lot of this. Is not in the hands of the Federal Government. Is there any good reason that the FBI did not get a warrant for this server? I understand the DNC not wanting to give it up. But when a federal crime is committed....

they shouldn't have had any choice. For the FBI to not get that warrant has to be one of if not the dumbest moves in the history of investigating a crime. Or investigating Russia's involvement with this election.

Now anything said or wrote about it.....useless
11-03-2017 01:41 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
They can find the phishing email but not 33k that were deleted.
11-03-2017 01:47 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Quote:Within nine days, some of the campaign’s most consequential secrets would be in the hackers’ hands, part of a massive operation aimed at vacuuming up millions of messages from thousands of inboxes across the world.

Secrets like fixing the primaries, cheating at debates, circumventing campaign finance laws, etc? Man, it's a shame such secrets were divulged giving Americans a clearer picture of candidate's character, or lack thereof.
11-03-2017 01:54 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
And in the first paragraph or two they either show their ignorance or intentionally contradict themselves.

"The first 29 phishing emails were almost all misfires. Addressed to people who worked for Clinton during her first presidential run, the messages bounced back untouched"

"the data shows the phishing links sent to her were clicked several times."

It was a middle school level phishing expedition, not some massive State coordinated "hacking" enterprise. No one hacked much of anything, these dummies including Russo and Pedo-desta simply clicked clicked clicked away and let them waltz right in the front door.

Of course we've been over this ad nauseum over the past year, so no idea what the failing AP thinks they are going to reveal here.

Maybe just trying to stir up the ignorant masses over ROOOSKIES!!! again for ratings like they did a full year ago...
11-03-2017 01:57 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Quote:A malicious link was generated for Podesta at 11:28 a.m. Moscow time, the AP found. Documents subsequently published by WikiLeaks show that the rogue email arrived in his inbox six minutes later. The link was clicked twice.

Podesta’s messages — at least 50,000 of them — were in the hackers’ hands.

Dumass.

Quote:Though the heart of the campaign was now compromised, the hacking efforts continued. Three new volleys of malicious messages were generated on the 22nd, 23rd and 25th of March, targeting communications director Jennifer Palmieri and Clinton confidante Huma Abedin, among others.

I wonder if they got Weiner's photo stash? That alone could be worth millions.
11-03-2017 02:09 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
We literally have evidence of Russian agents offering the hacked emails, on multiple occasions, to members of Trumps campaign and you guys are still acting like the Russians aren't involved? Party before country I guess, ironic the people most agitated over NFL players kneeling are the ones least concerned with the possibly illegal and unquestionably unethical involvement of a foreign government in our election.
11-03-2017 02:16 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(11-03-2017 02:16 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  We literally have evidence of Russian agents offering the hacked emails, on multiple occasions, to members of Trumps campaign and you guys are still acting like the Russians aren't involved? Party before country I guess, ironic the people most agitated over NFL players kneeling are the ones least concerned with the possibly illegal and unquestionably unethical involvement of a foreign government in our election.

You are all over the place. Thats the symptom of stage 4 TDS.
11-03-2017 02:23 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-03-2017 02:16 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  We literally have evidence of Russian agents offering the hacked emails, on multiple occasions, to members of Trumps campaign and you guys are still acting like the Russians aren't involved? Party before country I guess, ironic the people most agitated over NFL players kneeling are the ones least concerned with the possibly illegal and unquestionably unethical involvement of a foreign government in our election.

Well if there's proof why haven't they drug his ass into court
11-03-2017 02:27 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I hope you have a day job because you're a lousy troll.
11-03-2017 02:39 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(11-03-2017 02:27 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Wait, do you really not know we literally have communications between Trump jr and the leadership of the Trump campaign talking about a meeting with known Russian agents in which he discussed Russian sanctions and harmful information on Hillary Clinton? Are you also not aware that a foreign advisor of Trumps staff has provided court documents showing that he reached out to multiple members of Trumps campaign staff about meeting with the Russian government?

And, in case you haven't noticed, they've already brought charges against two high ranking members of his campaign for charges stemming from funds from the same interests that were offering the information to hurt Clinton. Who knows how this pans out, but this whole "LOL STUPID LIBS BELIEVING THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE" but is patently ridiculous, and oozes of false confidence.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 02:42 PM by UCF08.)
11-03-2017 02:41 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-03-2017 02:41 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 02:27 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Wait, do you really not know we literally have communications between Trump jr and the leadership of the Trump campaign talking about a meeting in which he discussed Russian sanctions and harmful information on Hillary Clinton? Are you also not aware that a foreign advisor of Trumps staff has provided court documents showing that he reached out to multiple members of Trumps campaign staff about meeting with the Russian government?

And, in case you haven't noticed, they've already brought charges against two high ranking members of his campaign for charges stemming from funds from the same interests that were offering the information to hurt Clinton. Who knows how this pans out, but this whole "LOL STUPID LIBS BELIEVING THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE" but is patently ridiculous, and oozes of false confidence.
So when's the trial? I mean they've been digging since Nov 9th. Surely they have something.
11-03-2017 02:42 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

A question UCF, are you as equally outraged when the US interfers with elections in other countries?
11-03-2017 02:44 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(11-03-2017 01:54 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
Quote:Within nine days, some of the campaign’s most consequential secrets would be in the hackers’ hands, part of a massive operation aimed at vacuuming up millions of messages from thousands of inboxes across the world.

Secrets like fixing the primaries, cheating at debates, circumventing campaign finance laws, etc? Man, it's a shame such secrets were divulged giving Americans a clearer picture of candidate's character, or lack thereof.

Exactly.

This article, written and posted again now for some reason, actually seems to be attempting to portray the MSDNC and Cank campaign as characters worthy of our sympathy or something.

Uhhhh, no. Scorn? Yes. Distrust? Yes. Ridicule? Most definitely.
11-03-2017 02:47 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(11-03-2017 02:44 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  A question UCF, are you as equally outraged when the US interfers with elections in other countries?

It happens all the time.

In fact, the CIA developed hacking tools that leaves behind a "fingerprint" of Russia, China, etc.

We're really good at it. And we even hack our allies.
11-03-2017 02:48 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
BS. HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
11-03-2017 02:49 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater

Actually, I don't care. I wouldn't care if it was the Dems trying to get emails from the Trump campaign because the Russians hacked RNC servers. I have not heard anything showing that fraudulent emails were planted and shared. Basically, everything on Clinton servers were factually accurate, and we got a chance to see the sewer for what it really is.

It's refreshing to finally see some truth coming from campaigns (even if unwillingly given) and a great wakeup call to us voters.
11-03-2017 02:49 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
One has to wonder what the phishing email was to tempt Podesta to click.
11-03-2017 02:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.