Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tickets for basketball
Bookmark and Share
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati Bear
Tickets for basketball
I am going to call the ticket office to see if there are any lower level seats available for Savannah St and Western Carolina. In the off chance there aren't, I would be willing to buy some ( for face value ) if you don't plan on attending. Not exactly ideal games, but I am going to try to go to as many games as I can this year.

11-02-2017 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

djtothemoney Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Tickets for basketball
(11-02-2017 12:22 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  I am going to call the ticket office to see if there are any lower level seats available for Savannah St and Western Carolina. In the off chance there aren't, I would be willing to buy some ( for face value ) if you don't plan on attending. Not exactly ideal games, but I am going to try to go to as many games as I can this year.

Single game tickets go on sale Monday 8 am.

11-02-2017 02:38 PM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

(11-02-2017 02:38 PM)djtothemoney Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 12:22 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  I am going to call the ticket office to see if there are any lower level seats available for Savannah St and Western Carolina. In the off chance there aren't, I would be willing to buy some ( for face value ) if you don't plan on attending. Not exactly ideal games, but I am going to try to go to as many games as I can this year.

Yeah, hopefully they have some lower level seats available, thats what I was hoping for. At 29 my vision is awful and it wouldn't be fun to sit in the upper deck.

11-02-2017 02:53 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(11-02-2017 02:53 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 02:38 PM)djtothemoney Wrote:  

Yeah, hopefully they have some lower level seats available, thats what I was hoping for. At 29 my vision is awful and it wouldn't be fun to sit in the upper deck.

You ever tried glasses or contacts?

11-02-2017 03:50 PM
BearcatBeta Offline
All American

I Root For: $ in my mailbox
I reject your premise....Going to ANY Bearcat Basketball game is going to be fantastic no matter your physical limitations. Besides this reminds me
of the time that I told the teacher that my dog ate my homework..

11-02-2017 04:07 PM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

I have glasses that supposedly correct my vision to 20/20 but things still seems blurry to me. I went to the scrimmage and has decent seats, but I want to get closer. And I think this year it will definitely be fantastic! I'll pay 40 bucks or whatever it is to be close to the action! I am very curious/excited about how Broome will transform our O

11-02-2017 04:33 PM
Advertisement

Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

$40 to be in the lower level? Doesn't sound likely to me.

11-02-2017 05:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alpalrix Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Tha Cats
(11-02-2017 05:09 PM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  $40 to be in the lower level? Doesn't sound likely to me.

I just bought 2 tickets last night for $40 a pice, dead center court. VividSeats

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 05:14 PM by alpalrix.)
11-02-2017 05:14 PM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

I just checked on vivid, I didn't see any dead center for that price range, good job! yeah I don't really know how much they'll be for lower level seats. I don't know if more than 40$ is worth it considering the level of opponents we are talking about. 50 bucks would get you into a Bengals game at this point.

11-02-2017 06:33 PM
gerhard911 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats!
(11-02-2017 06:33 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  I just checked on vivid, I didn't see any dead center for that price range, good job! yeah I don't really know how much they'll be for lower level seats. I don't know if more than 40$ is worth it considering the level of opponents we are talking about. 50 bucks would get you into a Bengals game at this point.

There's a good reason for that...

11-02-2017 07:29 PM
loyalcat77 Offline
Water Engineer

I got tickets on stub hub for $32 lower level corner

11-02-2017 07:37 PM
Advertisement

UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

Well while we're on the topic, what do you guys consider to be a fair price for UC tickets this year? I'll be honest I haven't been to many games recently, so I'm out of the loop as to the going rate. I saw lower level tickets for Sav st posted for 195$ a piece...THATS insane. I can only go to the games when I am off work so sadly I am pretty limited, but it's worth 40-60 $ a piece to get GOOD seats.

11-02-2017 07:55 PM
djtothemoney Offline
2nd String

(11-02-2017 07:55 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  Well while we're on the topic, what do you guys consider to be a fair price for UC tickets this year? I'll be honest I haven't been to many games recently, so I'm out of the loop as to the going rate. I saw lower level tickets for Sav st posted for 195$ a piece...THATS insane. I can only go to the games when I am off work so sadly I am pretty limited, but it's worth 40-60 $ a piece to get GOOD seats.

Hard to say, honestly. I would assume you are going to pay near face at minimum.

11-03-2017 08:21 AM
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
SMU announced a sell out . I imagine the rest of the conference games will all soon fall....

Single game ticket availability per ticketmaster site:
Memphis - 82
ECU - 78
Temple - 208
Houston - 145
UCF - 157
UConn- 110
Tulsa - 19

All non conference games have 400-500 seats , with the exception of Miss St with about 250

11-07-2017 03:22 PM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Not "Not Duane"
There's a good chance I won't be using either of my 2 tickets and parking pass for Fridays game. Will keep posted, but if not I would be happy to part ways with both for $30. They are upper level but center view.

11-07-2017 03:40 PM
gerhard911 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats!
UC has a program in place to donate Friday tix to active duty or veterans. The online donation form is no longer available but I'll bet the ticket office can take care of it.

Support our troops!

11-07-2017 03:49 PM
Advertisement

jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Not "Not Duane"
(11-07-2017 03:49 PM)gerhard911 Wrote:  UC has a program in place to donate Friday tix to active duty or veterans. The online donation form is no longer available but I'll bet the ticket office can take care of it.

Support our troops!

OK awesome. I think I'll do that

11-07-2017 04:56 PM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

Anyone care to guess what the attendance will be for Friday? I would be happy with 6k. Weather will be cold, people at work, bad opponent. I still don't regret my 62$ dollar ticket....excited to see what the first row is like.

11-07-2017 05:15 PM
Wudizzle Offline
1st String

I Root For: Wichita State
(11-07-2017 03:49 PM)gerhard911 Wrote:  UC has a program in place to donate Friday tix to active duty or veterans. The online donation form is no longer available but I'll bet the ticket office can take care of it.

Support our troops!

WSU fan here. Becoming a casual observer of this board now that basketball season is drawing nigh.

This is really cool! I'm hopeful that WSU can share pick up some of the good ideas others around this league have figured out.

Best of luck in the non-con! Really looking forward to the rumbles this Spring.

11-07-2017 05:16 PM
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(11-07-2017 05:16 PM)Wudizzle Wrote:  

Support our troops!

WSU fan here. Becoming a casual observer of this board now that basketball season is drawing nigh.

This is really cool! I'm hopeful that WSU can share pick up some of the good ideas others around this league have figured out.

Best of luck in the non-con! Really looking forward to the rumbles this Spring.

04-cheers

looking forward to our battles.

11-07-2017 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.