RE: I think Trump will be fine in the end
Obviously Obama is responsible for this 07-coffee3
10-31-2017 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
If the prevailing wisdom is that Trump indeed survives then I think he will make it. Other sources indicate that Mueller has assembled a very respectable investigative staff... so on the other hand you could see Trump fall. If Trump survives the Muehler investigation.. he will likely finish out his term. However, if other sources are correct he very well may not finish his four years as President... in both cases the likeliest outcome is that this whole situation gets resolved in one way or another...
10-31-2017 12:57 PM
Advertisement

miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(10-31-2017 12:57 PM)No Bull Wrote:  If the prevailing wisdom is that Trump indeed survives then I think he will make it. Other sources indicate that Mueller has assembled a very respectable investigative staff... so on the other hand you could see Trump fall. If Trump survives the Muehler investigation.. he will likely finish out his term. However, if other sources are correct he very well may not finish his four years as President... in both cases the likeliest outcome is that this whole situation gets resolved in one way or another...

Wrong forum.
10-31-2017 01:01 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-31-2017 01:01 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(10-31-2017 12:57 PM)No Bull Wrote:  If the prevailing wisdom is that Trump indeed survives then I think he will make it. Other sources indicate that Mueller has assembled a very respectable investigative staff... so on the other hand you could see Trump fall. If Trump survives the Muehler investigation.. he will likely finish out his term. However, if other sources are correct he very well may not finish his four years as President... in both cases the likeliest outcome is that this whole situation gets resolved in one way or another...

Wrong forum.

04-cheers WHICH WAY TO REALIGNMENT..
10-31-2017 01:02 PM
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

How he staffed his team is one of the huge criticisms of Mueller right now. Basically he staffed it with Obama and Clinton sycophants, including having donated to those campaigns. Between that and Mueller 's conflict of interest with comey make it seem like he will not be fair or impartial toward Trump.
10-31-2017 01:17 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(10-31-2017 01:17 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  

How he staffed his team is one of the huge criticisms of Mueller right now. Basically he staffed it with Obama and Clinton sycophants, including having donated to those campaigns. Between that and Mueller 's conflict of interest with comey make it seem like he will not be fair or impartial toward Trump.

Valid points. No Bull's paragraph was a load of double speak directed to me as an inside joke. Without putting words in his mouth, I believe he has the same thoughts as you do.
10-31-2017 01:24 PM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
The Washington big-shots still don’t get it. The media doesn't get it. Liberals, progressives, Never-Trumpers, etc. They don't get it.

Deplorable Nation didn’t vote for Trump because he was crass, we voted for him even though he was crass. We voted for him because he wasn’t Jeb or Mario or any of the other establishment appeasers happily going along with Hillary’s coronation. We voted for Trump because he was willing to push back against the endless slanders issued by Democrats, the media, academia and Hollywood against ordinary, decent, law-abiding, hard-working, tax-paying Americans.

The deplorables are punching back…and winning. Trump will be fine.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 01:40 PM by Lord Stanley.)
10-31-2017 01:34 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-31-2017 01:34 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  The Washington big-shots still don’t get it. The media doesn't get it. Liberals, progressives, Never-Trumpers, etc. They don't get it.

Deplorable Nation didn’t vote for Trump because he was crass, we voted for him even though he was crass. We voted for him because he wasn’t Jeb or Mario or any of the other establishment appeasers happily going along with Hillary’s coronation. We voted for Trump because he was willing to push back against the endless slanders issued by Democrats, the media, academia and Hollywood against ordinary, decent, law-abiding, hard-working, tax-paying Americans.

He will be fine.

XACLY! ....and it's playing out as expected....
10-31-2017 01:39 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Agreed.

Of course it may have just been that those were the unemployed lawyers available.
10-31-2017 01:59 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-31-2017 01:24 PM)miko33 Wrote:  

Valid points. No Bull's paragraph was a load of double speak directed to me as an inside joke. Without putting words in his mouth, I believe he has the same thoughts as you do.

Yes indeed. Inside joke...and I totally agree with you jugnaut. 04-cheers
10-31-2017 02:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.