Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Knockout Game Returns: Pittsburgh Woman Knocked Out, While Onlookers Take Selfies
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Knockout Game Returns: Pittsburgh Woman Knocked Out, While Onlookers Take Selfies
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/923681973989707777

Of course Mach won't be outraged by this...

Quote:It’s a breathtaking, horrifying and jaw-dropping moment caught on surveillance video which has Pittsburgh Police investigating and deeply concerned.

“They don’t treat animals like that. They wouldn’t treat a dog that way,” says a Pittsburgh woman whose daughter is seen being beaten and lying unconscious on a sidewalk in the video.

A surveillance camera captured the incident in Beechview more than a month ago. It shows a man walk up to the woman, kick her leg out and punch her in the face, knocking her out cold. The man then walks away from the scene.

The next moments may be more disturbing. One young man walks up to the woman, looks at her motionless body, then pulls out his phone and takes a video. Four more young people do the same.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/2...out-video/
10-27-2017 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
RE: Knockout Game Returns: Pittsburgh Woman Knocked Out, While Onlookers Take Selfies
Very sad that the bystanders were taking pics. Don't think that this was the knockout game, she is approaching him.
10-28-2017 07:01 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Knockout Game Returns: Pittsburgh Woman Knocked Out, While Onlookers Take Selfies
Anyone who was taking selfies deserves to be treated like a cull animal.
10-28-2017 08:02 AM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
The video link showed the woman to be a drug addict and alcoholic and the man she approached reportedly was drug related. There's a good ending to her story - the local Pittsburgh news covering this got her in voluntary rehab and she's recovering to a better life according to her mom. Ironically, maybe that punch on camera will end up saving her life.

I hope they can identify and charge the loser "man" who assaulted her and identify who the selfie takers were. Imagine how hard it is to dial 911 to help someone unconscious compared to idly taking some pictures. But, that is the state of our society now.
10-28-2017 10:06 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(10-28-2017 10:06 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  The video link showed the woman to be a drug addict and alcoholic and the man she approached reportedly was drug related. There's a good ending to her story - the local Pittsburgh news covering this got her in voluntary rehab and she's recovering to a better life according to her mom. Ironically, maybe that punch on camera will end up saving her life.

I hope they can identify and charge the loser "man" who assaulted her and identify who the selfie takers were. Imagine how hard it is to dial 911 to help someone unconscious compared to idly taking some pictures. But, that is the state of our society now.

Looks like he could claim self defense as she is approaching him.
10-28-2017 10:45 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(10-28-2017 10:45 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  
(10-28-2017 10:06 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  The video link showed the woman to be a drug addict and alcoholic and the man she approached reportedly was drug related. There's a good ending to her story - the local Pittsburgh news covering this got her in voluntary rehab and she's recovering to a better life according to her mom. Ironically, maybe that punch on camera will end up saving her life.

So this was also self defense, to you? she is approaching him. Let me clue you in on the difference between the two. The girl in Pittsburgh was not being aggressive . The girl in the video was and threw a punch and bottle. Yet...I bet you did not have the same "well it could be self defense" crap

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 11:07 AM by WKUYG.)
10-28-2017 10:55 AM
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(10-28-2017 10:55 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

So this was also self defense, to you? she is approaching him. Let me clue you in on the difference between the two. The girl in Pittsburgh was not being aggressive . The girl in the video was and threw a punch and bottle. Yet...I bet you did not have the same "well it could be self defense" crap

I'm in a meeting so I didn't watch your video but the sign of self defense in the first video is the kick, which is a self defense reaction.
10-28-2017 11:52 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(10-28-2017 08:02 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Anyone who was taking selfies deserves to be treated like a cull animal.

Since Libturds like laws, let's make taking a selfie against the law. People don't care about victims anymore it's more of let's take a video instead of helping.
10-28-2017 12:21 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

LOL, pathetic. Bums approach people all the time. You can't hit them in the head.
If the perp was a Muslim you would pin a medal on his chest.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 09:06 AM by Lord Stanley.)
10-28-2017 12:24 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
After watching the video why am I not surprised that the people taking the videos are black. Are they racists? Was it because they were glad the victim was white. Where's the black outrage over this? She was even robbed how low can one get? Don't answer that.
10-28-2017 12:25 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis

Speaks to the type of person you clearly are. You're no better than the thugs assaulting the woman in the video..
10-28-2017 01:07 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

Where is the national outrage over this incredibly, racially motivated attack? It's the definition of the double standard.
10-28-2017 01:53 PM
Dynamos Offline
Heisman

I Root For: 3 Day Weekends
(10-28-2017 12:25 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  After watching the video why am I not surprised that the people taking the videos are black. Are they racists? Was it because they were glad the victim was white. Where's the black outrage over this? She was even robbed how low can one get? Don't answer that.

May God be with you
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 02:38 PM by Dynamos.)
10-28-2017 02:07 PM
Dynamos Offline
Heisman

(10-28-2017 01:53 PM)450bench Wrote:  Where is the national outrage over this incredibly, racially motivated attack? It's the definition of the double standard.

The attacker looked white

And you wouldnt care if it was a black woman getting punched. What does that say about you?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 02:38 PM by Dynamos.)
10-28-2017 02:07 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-28-2017 02:07 PM)Dynamos Wrote:  
(10-28-2017 01:53 PM)450bench Wrote:  Where is the national outrage over this incredibly, racially motivated attack? It's the definition of the double standard.

And you wouldnt care if it was a black woman getting punched

you're a burnt out bulb, eh?

folks like you cannot help yourselves defending skin color in what is an obvious egregious assault....

good luck with that moving forward and thanks for playing.....

call me....I'll easily start booking your bets....
10-28-2017 02:38 PM
Dynamos Offline
Heisman

(10-28-2017 02:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

folks like you cannot help yourselves defending skin color in what is an obvious egregious assault....

Again the attacker looked white too me and when I watched the video race didnt even crossed my mind. All I saw was a man punching a woman in the face and a bunch of social media addicted Millenniums updating their timelines.

The race of those involved was pointed out by others who only see race
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 03:07 PM by Dynamos.)
10-28-2017 03:06 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(10-28-2017 03:06 PM)Dynamos Wrote:  

Again the attacker looked white too me and when I watched the video race didnt even crossed my mind. All I saw was a man punching a woman in the face and a bunch of social media addicted Millenniums updating their timelines.

fair enough....
10-28-2017 03:11 PM
Dynamos Offline
Heisman

(10-28-2017 03:11 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

fair enough....

Sorry I wasnt more clear. I think if you watch this type of video and all you see is a white woman getting punched by a black man you are clearly a racist because my mind didnt even go there when I saw the video. If I had to guess the victim is probably a hooker and the attacker was her pimp
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 03:19 PM by Dynamos.)
10-28-2017 03:16 PM
stinkfist Offline

(10-28-2017 03:16 PM)Dynamos Wrote:  
(10-28-2017 03:11 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(10-28-2017 02:07 PM)Dynamos Wrote:  The attacker looked white

fair enough....

Sorry I wasnt more clear. I think if you watch this type of video and all you see is a white woman getting punched by a black man you are clearly a racist because my mind didnt even go there when I saw the video. If I had to guess the victim is probably a hooker and the attacker was her pimp

no apology needed....your last statement is easily plausible....

and trust me, I'm easily misunderstood at times.... 03-wink 04-cheers
10-28-2017 03:28 PM
450bench Offline

And you wouldnt care if it was a black woman getting punched. What does that say about you?

BS.
Let me correct you on how I would personally feel. If the victim was black or any other color I'd absolutely care. The victims race doesn't change the fact that these thugs attacked a human being for sheer entertainment. It wouldn't change the fact that these thugs should be hung by their saggy pants while having their finger nails removed slowly and painfully one at a time before being lowered into a pool of angry alligators who haven't been fed for a week.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 04:20 PM by 450bench.)
10-28-2017 04:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.