Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fallen Soldier's Widow Speaks Out Angrily Against Trump
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Fallen Soldier's Widow Speaks Out Angrily Against Trump
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fallen-soldiers...d=50655063

Trump basically called the widow a liar on Twitter this morning. He needs to man up, and said he made a mistake, and say sorry to the family which includes the godmother who is Congresswoman Wilson. Even Kelly needs to apologies to the congresswoman since she did not asked for the money for the FBI building since she was not in office. She was asked by Comey and other FBI officials about how to speed up the naming of the building, and she went to Boehner to get it down. The video at the naming ceremony where she said what her part in speeding up the naming of the building, but after that, she gave praised to the fallen, and asked for all 1st responders in law enforcement to take a stand and have everybody clap for them for their heroism. It was a more powerful speech in favor of law enforcement, and how she cut the red tape in Washington when the process was slow in getting to that point. We know how slow and inept the DC politicians are. If it was not for congresswoman Wilson kick start the fire? The FBI building would still be unnamed today.
10-23-2017 08:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: Fallen Soldier's Widow Speaks Out Angrily Against Trump
The Dems have hit a new low using dead heroes for political purposes. Shocking? Hardly. It is what libs do.
10-23-2017 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(10-23-2017 08:49 AM)DavidSt Wrote:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/fallen-soldiers...d=50655063

Trump basically called the widow a liar on Twitter this morning. He needs to man up, and said he made a mistake, and say sorry to the family which includes the godmother who is Congresswoman Wilson. Even Kelly needs to apologies to the congresswoman since she did not asked for the money for the FBI building since she was not in office. She was asked by Comey and other FBI officials about how to speed up the naming of the building, and she went to Boehner to get it down. The video at the naming ceremony where she said what her part in speeding up the naming of the building, but after that, she gave praised to the fallen, and asked for all 1st responders in law enforcement to take a stand and have everybody clap for them for their heroism. It was a more powerful speech in favor of law enforcement, and how she cut the red tape in Washington when the process was slow in getting to that point. We know how slow and inept the DC politicians are. If it was not for congresswoman Wilson kick start the fire? The FBI building would still be unnamed today.

And oh, Dear God, what a national crisis an unnamed FBI building would be.
10-23-2017 08:55 AM
Greenroom Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UTSA
President Trump needs to let this go. He cannot win this, its a non issue really, and puts more focus on what happened in Niger.
10-23-2017 09:10 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-23-2017 09:10 AM)Greenroom Wrote:  President Trump needs to let this go. He cannot win this, its a non issue really, and puts more focus on what happened in Niger.

He is winning, but he does need to let it go, because the country loses, not just the Democrats.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...35328.html
10-23-2017 10:19 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(10-23-2017 10:19 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(10-23-2017 09:10 AM)Greenroom Wrote:  President Trump needs to let this go. He cannot win this, its a non issue really, and puts more focus on what happened in Niger.

He is winning, but he does need to let it go, because the country loses, not just the Democrats.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...35328.html

Trump will win on this because military families will overwhelming support him on this. Democrats pissed on the military for decades, and now they are hoping for a ground swell of support from them on this. Perhaps now they are seeing the err of their identity politic ways.
10-23-2017 10:22 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
WT rakes "hat" over the coals.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...d-respect/

"...Otherwise she is ignored because of her stultifying ignorance...."

Someone could be dumber than Hank Johnson of Georgia?
10-23-2017 10:32 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
More dumb distractions from things that really matter.
10-23-2017 10:34 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Thinking the widow is trying to get as much as possible on gofundme
10-23-2017 10:58 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
He didnt say anything wrong. If she is offended---then she likely would have been offended regardless of what he said. Not to mention, Im sure the sweet gentle congresswomen likely created an atmosphere that was more conducive to partisanship than comfort.
10-23-2017 12:23 PM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
All he has to say is he is sorry if his tone was misinterpreted. Its a hard call to make, and everyone understands its a difficult call; but trying to win an argument with a grieving widow is below the office he holds.
10-23-2017 12:28 PM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
A recording of one of the calls was released, and it was a wonderful call.

The alt-left has reached a new low.
10-23-2017 01:03 PM
Marc Mensa Online

(10-23-2017 01:03 PM)Kronke Wrote:  A recording of one of the calls was released, and it was a wonderful call.

Not all calls are the same.
10-23-2017 01:16 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(10-23-2017 01:16 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(10-23-2017 01:03 PM)Kronke Wrote:  A recording of one of the calls was released, and it was a wonderful call.

So you're suggesting that President Trump (who loves the military) changed his script to insult this particular fallen Green Beret, and not that an unhinged, maxine waters wannabe (who is so tone deaf and stupid that she now considers herself a rock star) attempted to make political hay out of something she shouldn't have.

I'd tell you to keep making these arguments if they weren't so deplorable. Like I said, the alt-left has reached a new low.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 02:10 PM by Kronke.)
10-23-2017 02:08 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-23-2017 02:08 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

So you're suggesting that President Trump (who loves the military) changed his script to insult this particular fallen Green Beret, and not that an unhinged, maxine waters wannabe (who is so tone deaf and stupid that she now considers herself a rock star) attempted to make political hay out of something she shouldn't have.

I'd tell you to keep making these arguments if they weren't so deplorable. Like I said, the alt-left has reached a new low.

Finally, the pooswa airhead right is figuring out how stupid they truly have become....can't fix what doesn't understand....
10-23-2017 02:13 PM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
(10-23-2017 02:08 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

President Draft Dodger loves the military?
10-23-2017 02:23 PM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Online

bone spurs
10-23-2017 02:41 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
So he received 4 college deferments because he was in college, and then went through an Armed Forces physical, which he was deemed unqualified for service only in time of war or national emergency and people are calling him a draft dodger? bahahahahahaha!!!!
10-23-2017 02:48 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(10-23-2017 02:48 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  So he received 4 college deferments because he was in college, and then went through an Armed Forces physical, which he was deemed unqualified for service only in time of war or national emergency and people are calling him a draft dodger? bahahahahahaha!!!!

They don't know what it was like then.
10-23-2017 03:00 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(10-23-2017 02:48 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  So he received 4 college deferments because he was in college, and then went through an Armed Forces physical, which he was deemed unqualified for service only in time of war or national emergency and people are calling him a draft dodger? bahahahahahaha!!!!

Strange how draft dodging is an issue now for leftists when it wasn't a big deal for Bill Clinton, an actual draft dodger who used every trick in the book to avoid being drafted.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp
10-23-2017 03:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.