Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Unleash the Bowl-Bound Memphis Tigers! (Tiger Scholarship Fund)
Bookmark and Share
rc0213 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis
Unleash the Bowl-Bound Memphis Tigers! (Tiger Scholarship Fund)
FYI...

Your Memphis Tigers just became bowl-eligible for a record fourth consecutive season, adding momentum to another exciting year under Coach Mike Norvell! Do you want to ensure this success continues? Give NOW to propel us forward! Your donation directly impacts our student-athletes and helps provide them the best resources, facilities and experience, while presenting the best team to our loyal fans. Do your part TODAY to UNLEASH the Tigers!

Donations made here will count for DOUBLE priority points. Priority points and annual giving level determine post-season seating allocation for bowl games. All gifts are tax-deductible minus the fair market value of the item. Gifts toward this campaign do not count toward annual per-seat donation requirements. Donate NOW and receive unique benefits and memorabilia.

Funds generated will go toward the Tiger Scholarship Fund.

Thank you for your generosity, Tiger Fans!

https://momentum.memphis.edu/project/8036
10-20-2017 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tygrys Offline
Heisman

RE: Unleash the Bowl-Bound Memphis Tigers! (Tiger Scholarship Fund)
(10-20-2017 02:03 PM)rc0213 Wrote:  FYI...

Your Memphis Tigers just became bowl-eligible for a record fourth consecutive season, adding momentum to another exciting year under Coach Mike Norvell! Do you want to ensure this success continues? Give NOW to propel us forward! Your donation directly impacts our student-athletes and helps provide them the best resources, facilities and experience, while presenting the best team to our loyal fans. Do your part TODAY to UNLEASH the Tigers!

Donations made here will count for DOUBLE priority points. Priority points and annual giving level determine post-season seating allocation for bowl games. All gifts are tax-deductible minus the fair market value of the item. Gifts toward this campaign do not count toward annual per-seat donation requirements. Donate NOW and receive unique benefits and memorabilia.

$25 - Tiger Bookstore giftcard
$50 - Memphis mini-helmet
$100 - 4 tickets to your choice home Tigers men's basketball game
$500 - Gameday experience - locker room tour and field pass for warmups
$1,000 - Full size replica helmet
$2,500 - Personalized Nike team-issued jersey
10-20-2017 02:47 PM
Atlanta Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Just curious, I understand the momentum moment with bowl eligibility , winning program & wanting to capitalize on it to raise funds but it seems to me that I should just give directly to the TSF to have the donation count toward annual per seat requirements (since I don't need any of the incentives) & it serves the same purpose - or am I missing something with this drive? Don't mean this as negative. I think there should be a continuous funds drive year-round & encourage everyone to give as much as they can.
10-20-2017 05:00 PM
Advertisement

FlyingTiger2016 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis/GaTech
(10-20-2017 05:00 PM)Atlanta Wrote:  Just curious, I understand the momentum moment with bowl eligibility , winning program & wanting to capitalize on it to raise funds but it seems to me that I should just give directly to the TSF to have the donation count toward annual per seat requirements (since I don't need any of the incentives) & it serves the same purpose - or am I missing something with this drive? Don't mean this as negative. I think there should be a continuous funds drive year-round & encourage everyone to give as much as they can.

They often run drives at random times of the year. We had one last year after we beat Houston as well.
10-20-2017 07:32 PM
Nobody4Prez Offline
All American

Crazy the Memphis Tigers are bowl eligible on Oct 20th

Seriously for us old timers this is really shocking and awesome
10-20-2017 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nutbushtiger Offline
The Trooper

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(10-20-2017 02:47 PM)Tygrys Wrote:  
(10-20-2017 02:03 PM)rc0213 Wrote:  FYI...

$25 - Tiger Bookstore giftcard
$50 - Memphis mini-helmet
$100 - 4 tickets to your choice home Tigers men's basketball game
$500 - Gameday experience - locker room tour and field pass for warmups
$1,000 - Full size replica helmet
$2,500 - Personalized Nike team-issued jersey

I wonder if for $1000 will they let you pick which helmet design you want.
10-20-2017 08:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.