Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jeff Van Gundy Toledo Shoutout on ESPN
Bookmark and Share
RocketBBallFan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
Jeff Van Gundy Toledo Shoutout on ESPN
After speaking at the UT Men's Basketball Roundball Social on Monday, NBA Analyst and former NBA Coach Jeff Van Gundy gave a shout out to UT during an NBA game last night on ESPN.

He mentioned that he went to UT and watched men's basketball practice. He described TK's practice as "masterful." Then, he gave a shoutout to UT student manager DeShaun Cole who is a basketball referee. Van Gundy said that DeShaun is going to be a great NBA ref in the next decade.

Van Gundy's speech on Monday was great. One thing that stood out to me was when he said that TK is the kind of coach you would want your son to play for. Van Gundy said that is the highest compliment he could give to a coach.
10-19-2017 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
RE: Jeff Van Gundy Toledo Shoutout on ESPN
Just to look at the guy, he wouldn't appear ... dynamic. But I can't imagine having that kind of people success without having charisma. And to add nice comments, nothing personal to gain was a classy thing. His talk on-line anywhere?
10-19-2017 04:55 PM
Advertisement

MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Good to hear he seems to be a good guy. His brother? Heard they were using his picture to help define both a douchebag and Ron Jeremy on Wikipedia.
10-20-2017 08:58 AM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
That's pretty nice to hear.
10-20-2017 09:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.