Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Remember when the FBI said they had no documents on the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting?
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Remember when the FBI said they had no documents on the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting?
They just found another 30 pages of documents that they swore under oath of perjury did not ever exist.

Judicial Watch says FBI has found Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting documents

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch said Friday that the FBI has uncovered 30 pages of documents related to the controversial 2016 tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The newly uncovered documents will be sent to Judicial Watch by the end of November in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, a spokesman for the group told Fox News.

“We presume they are new documents. We won’t know what’s in them until we see them, unfortunately,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told Fox News in an email Friday. “The fact they just ‘found’ them is yet another scandal.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...ments.html
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 05:44 PM by UofMstateU.)
10-13-2017 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Remember when the FBI said they had no documents on the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting?
Ruh Roh
10-13-2017 05:51 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Who paid for Lynchs private jet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
10-13-2017 05:58 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
RE: Remember when the FBI said they had no documents on the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting?
What do you guys get out of bring up this old news. Besides a distraction from the guy headed to a nervous breakdown.
10-13-2017 07:24 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-13-2017 07:24 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What do you guys get out of bring up this old news. Besides a distraction from the guy headed to a nervous breakdown.

what is enjoyable about backing the leftwing batshite crazies that can only subsidize the welfare class and illegals???

that's just fk'n stupid as policy.....

however, if one's goal is to beg and pound ze olde english 40 oz.????

#gofoit

#wasbydesign
10-13-2017 07:38 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(10-13-2017 07:24 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What do you guys get out of bring up this old news. Besides a distraction from the guy headed to a nervous breakdown.

I seriously doubt you are headed to a nervous breakdown.
10-15-2017 02:05 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
BUCKLE UP
10-15-2017 02:28 PM
bubbapt Offline
Uh, what?

I Root For: Memphis

Donators
I will take a guess and say that the FBI is lying.
10-15-2017 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.