Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump Is A Racist ?
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Trump Is A Racist ?
Trump Is A Racist ?

[Image: 102715_Military.jpg]

FOR STANDING UP FOR THE FLAG AND OUR MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN?
09-26-2017 04:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

RE: Trump Is A Racist ?
[Image: 1389387-840x420.jpg]
09-26-2017 04:07 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

[Image: 091113-Military_students-911-2-404x269.png]
09-26-2017 04:09 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

YEP WHAT A RACIST. FOR ASKING MULTI-MILLIONAIRES TO NOT DISRESPECT THESE MEN AND WOMEN.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 04:21 AM by ODU BLUE.)
09-26-2017 04:20 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Random

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CSNbbs mobile app
09-26-2017 06:01 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

People on the left need to step back and think. Steve Bannon was interviewed on Fox last night. He again explained what has gone wrong in this country. He said the permanent Washington class, K street and the ruling political class have planted themselves in DC and are rolling the rest of us under the bus while they're getting super rich off of the scam. He said they did it by sending our jobs out the front door and now the drugs are rolling in the back door. There was no racism anywhere in his message. In fact the people that are being hurt the worst by the DC scam are minorities. These scamsters have bought off NBC, CNN, ABC, Washington Post, NY Times etc and our our elected officials. They are Republican and Democrats.

Now all of the above are singing the same tune. They are dividing us by race in order to stop our grassroot movement to fix the mess. If we can't overcome the lies and band together to make a stand against it we have no future. It's your choice Left.

There is no racism here. Trump supporters love their minority brothers and sister's. They idolize our soldiers. And to a fault they worship our athletes. Step back LEFT you are being taken for a ride. We need your help. Our flag is worth keeping.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 08:59 AM by ODU BLUE.)
09-26-2017 08:00 AM
Advertisement

Wooglin157 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF Knights
(09-26-2017 08:00 AM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  People on the left need to step back and think. Steve Bannon was interviewed on Fox last night. He again explained what has gone wrong in this country. He said the permanent Washington class, K street and the ruling political class have planted themselves in DC and are rolling the rest of us under the bus while they're getting supper rich off of the scam. He said they did it by sending our jobs out the front door and now the drugs are rolling in the back door. There was no racism anywhere in his message. In fact the people that are being hurt the worst by the DC scam are minorities. These scamsters have bought off NBC, CNN, ABC, Washington Post, NY Times etc and our our elected officials. They are Republican and Democrats.

Now all of the above are singing the same tune. They are dividing us by race in order to stop our grassroot movement to fix the mess. If we can't overcome the lies and band together to make a stand against it we have no future. It's your choice Left.

There is no racism here. Trump supporters love their minority brothers and sister's. They idolize our soldiers. And to a fault they worship our athletes. Step back LEFT you are being taken for a ride. We need your help. Our flag is worth keeping.
Yes, they love them so much so many love flying the battle flag of the CSA and slings slurs like water through a faucet. FAKE NEWS

Immigrants didn't steal anyone's jobs. And if an immigrant was able to "take" a job, maybe that shows you weren't as skilled as them. After all, we are a free market where companies can do what they want. Nobody forced them to hire immigrants. They willingly chose to.

Robots will, though. And too bad we're not preparing for that. Instead, minorities are blamed by people like Trump for the plight of poor Americans. You are right on that type of division.
09-26-2017 08:26 AM
Frog in the Kitchen Sink Offline
All American

I Root For: TCU
I don't think he is a racist but he is making a lot of unforced errors on race relations, IMO. He needs to stop playing so much to his base. Maybe during an election that is OK, but now he needs to be more of a uniter.
09-26-2017 08:38 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(09-26-2017 08:38 AM)Frog in the Kitchen Sink Wrote:  I don't think he is a racist but he is making a lot of unforced errors on race relations, IMO. He needs to stop playing so much to his base. Maybe during an election that is OK, but now he needs to be more of a uniter.

Don't disagree at all. I wasn't a fan when Obama was campaigning non-stop and I'm not a fan of Trump doing it.

It's a shame that the kneeling during the anthem issue had nearly gone away as it was down to a small group of players doing it then Trump had to run his mouth at some useless rally and here we are... back to this stupid ****.

I didn't like the NFL's response and won't be watching it anytime soon for more reasons than this, but President Trump should just chill.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 08:46 AM by B_Hawk06.)
09-26-2017 08:42 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

(09-26-2017 08:26 AM)Wooglin157 Wrote:  Yes, they love them so much so many love flying the battle flag of the CSA and slings slurs like water through a faucet. FAKE NEWS

My Dad and his brothers fought in WW2 against NAZI's. And the last thing he left me was a beautifully foaled American flag and 21 empty rifle shells.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 10:01 AM by ODU BLUE.)
09-26-2017 08:48 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(09-26-2017 08:42 AM)CoastGuardHawk06 Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 08:38 AM)Frog in the Kitchen Sink Wrote:  I don't think he is a racist but he is making a lot of unforced errors on race relations, IMO. He needs to stop playing so much to his base. Maybe during an election that is OK, but now he needs to be more of a uniter.

Don't disagree at all. I wasn't a fan when Obama was campaigning non-stop and I'm not a fan of Trump doing it.

It's a shame that the kneeling during the anthem issue had nearly gone away as it was down to a small group of players doing it then Trump had to run his mouth at some useless rally and here we are... back to this stupid ****.

I didn't like the NFL's response and won't be watching it anytime soon for more reasons than this, but President Trump should just chill.

No, it was growing.
09-26-2017 09:18 AM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Trump may not be a racist but he isn't ignorant to what he is doing. If he isn't a racist he is playing with fire. If this **** gets out of hand, he won't be able to control it. That is what makes it so dangerous. What Trump has done is awakened a sleeping giant because these football players are millionaires and there are alot of them. Then there's NBA and MLB players. All millionaires with direct connection to the communities where they came from.
09-26-2017 11:51 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Racist is just code for something you don't agree with.
09-26-2017 11:52 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(09-26-2017 11:52 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Racist is just code for something you don't agree with.

What part of "he may not be a racist" don't you understand.
09-26-2017 11:54 AM
LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: RAMS
(09-26-2017 11:51 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Trump may not be a racist but he isn't ignorant to what he is doing. If he isn't a racist he is playing with fire. If this **** gets out of hand, he won't be able to control it. That is what makes it so dangerous. What Trump has done is awakened a sleeping giant because these football players are millionaires and there are alot of them. Then there's NBA and MLB players. All millionaires with direct connection to the communities where they came from.

millionaires HAVE NO direct connection to POOR communities WTH ARE U TALKING ABOUT BEING BLACK DOES NOT mean that you know POOR PEOPLE. that sounds racist
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 11:59 AM by LIBSOC.)
09-26-2017 11:58 AM
Huskypride Offline
New Kid on the Block

I Root For: Competitive FB
(09-26-2017 11:58 AM)LIBSOC Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 11:51 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Trump may not be a racist but he isn't ignorant to what he is doing. If he isn't a racist he is playing with fire. If this **** gets out of hand, he won't be able to control it. That is what makes it so dangerous. What Trump has done is awakened a sleeping giant because these football players are millionaires and there are alot of them. Then there's NBA and MLB players. All millionaires with direct connection to the communities where they came from.

millionaires HAVE NO direct connection to POOR communities WTH ARE U TALKING ABOUT BEING BLACK DOES NOT mean that you know POOR PEOPLE. that sounds racist

UM yeah in the NFL they do, a good amount of these NFL players grew up poor tho remember that . Just because they are wealthy and rich now doesn't mean they have never experienced the bottom of the barrel as they say. they have a direct connection to lower income neighborhoods they came from.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 12:09 PM by Huskypride.)
09-26-2017 12:07 PM
Advertisement

LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

(09-26-2017 12:07 PM)Huskypride Wrote:  

UM yeah they do, a good amount of these NFL players grew up poor tho remember that . Just because they are wealthy and rich now doesn't mean they have never experienced the bottom of the barrel as they say. they have a direct connection to lower income neighborhoods they came from.

that bull they never help out i grow poor and work ass off and im latino and these great people that you love so much don't do **** to help poor people . when you money you forget where you come form so that straight bull
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 12:12 PM by LIBSOC.)
09-26-2017 12:11 PM
Huskypride Offline
New Kid on the Block

I Root For: Competitive FB
(09-26-2017 12:11 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  

UM yeah they do, a good amount of these NFL players grew up poor tho remember that . Just because they are wealthy and rich now doesn't mean they have never experienced the bottom of the barrel as they say. they have a direct connection to lower income neighborhoods they came from.

that bull they never help out i grow poor and work ass off and im latino and these great people that you love so much don't do **** to help poor people . when you money you forget where you come form so that straight bull

there are many examples of NFL players helping out poorer communities. Are they greedy ********???? Of course they are, I'm not disagree with you on that but to go out and say that pro athletes never help and give back to their communities is just wrong. Just because they didn't help ur neighborhood doesn't mean they don't give back. Should they give back more??? of course the they should but. But they do give back
09-26-2017 12:19 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(09-26-2017 11:52 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Racist is just code for something you don't agree with.

Yep, it's the least common denominator and a basic tenant of the Dem playbook. It's not a coincidence that EVERYTHING revolves around race with the Dems.
09-26-2017 12:22 PM
LIBSOC Offline
Water Engineer

(09-26-2017 12:19 PM)Huskypride Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 12:11 PM)LIBSOC Wrote:  

there are many examples of NFL players helping out poorer communities. Are they greedy ********???? Of course they are, I'm not disagree with you on that but to go out and say that pro athletes never help and give back to their communities is just wrong. Just because they didn't help ur neighborhood doesn't mean they don't give back. Should they give back more??? of course the they should but. But they do give back

we haven't very different understanding away giving back is. giving money to charity is not giving back show me getting back is when you go back to your new communities and you can ask to change things are open homes. and actually live in the community use that you live at that used to live in. actually moving into a gated community and act like they care
09-26-2017 12:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.