Weiner goes to jail.
09-25-2017 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
RE: Weiner goes to jail.
While many believe he could have been a treasure trove of Intel on the Clinton corruption, I am glad no really big immunity deal was struck for testimony. There should be no bargains made for crimes against children.
09-25-2017 09:59 AM
bubbapt Offline
Uh, what?

I Root For: Memphis

Donators
Don't drop the soap.
09-25-2017 10:29 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
bye bye pervert!
09-25-2017 10:32 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Enjoy the walnut sauce.
09-25-2017 10:39 AM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
If he was not a known politician? He would have spent years in prison. He just got his hand slapped.
09-25-2017 03:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
[Image: DKlsJm6UEAAX4Qj.jpg]
09-25-2017 03:51 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Ohhhhhh, they gonna love his lily white ass in the hoosegow. 21 months ain' nothing, especially considering just a scant 21 months or so ago he was living fat, dumb and happy in the upper east side of Manhattan (or similar, not looking).

What a colossal fall, serves this nut right.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 03:56 PM by JMUDunk.)
09-25-2017 03:54 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-25-2017 03:54 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Ohhhhhh, they gonna love his lily white ass in the hoosegow. 21 months ain' nothing, especially considering just a scant 21 months or so ago he was living fat, dumb and happy in the upper east side of Manhattan (or similar, not looking).

it will be bipartisan....both his left and right will get a prostate milking.....
09-25-2017 04:11 PM
Redbanksdog Online
Heisman

Will he do, State or Federal Time? There is a difference.
09-25-2017 04:31 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Dunno. Where, what Court was he convicted in? Anyone?

Is that what decides these things?

Not a lot of experience with the judicial system...

*knocks wood*. ha.
09-25-2017 04:38 PM
Advertisement

q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(09-25-2017 04:31 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  Will he do, State or Federal Time? There is a difference.

(09-25-2017 04:38 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Dunno. Where, what Court was he convicted in? Anyone?

*knocks wood*. ha.

He'll do Fed time. His judge was Denise Louise Cote who is a Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

He'll probably do his time at a Federal Prison Camp... aka a college campus with no fence. No I'm not joking, FPCs do not have fences around them. My guess is he'll end up at Alderson or Pensacola, although he could end up at LSCI Butner in North Carolina... that's where the Feds like to stick their high profile cases like: Johnathan Pollard, Jesse Jackson Jr, Bernie Madoff, John and Timothy Rigas, etc.
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/buf/
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/pen/
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/ald/
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 04:45 PM by q5sys.)
09-25-2017 04:41 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(09-25-2017 04:11 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(09-25-2017 03:54 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Ohhhhhh, they gonna love his lily white ass in the hoosegow. 21 months ain' nothing, especially considering just a scant 21 months or so ago he was living fat, dumb and happy in the upper east side of Manhattan (or similar, not looking).

it will be bipartisan....both his left and right will get a prostate milking.....

Why stink, why. So graphic. 03-puke
09-25-2017 04:45 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(09-25-2017 04:41 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(09-25-2017 04:31 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  Will he do, State or Federal Time? There is a difference.

(09-25-2017 04:38 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Dunno. Where, what Court was he convicted in? Anyone?

*knocks wood*. ha.

He'll do Fed time. His judge was Denise Louise Cote who is a Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Answers that, thanks.

Any idea whether it'll be ClubFed like Martha Stewart or would this be "general" due to the charges?
09-25-2017 04:46 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

(09-25-2017 04:46 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

*knocks wood*. ha.

Answers that, thanks.

Any idea whether it'll be ClubFed like Martha Stewart or would this be "general" due to the charges?

I edited my prior post with that info. My guess is an FPC, but they may throw him in a Low Security one due to his celebrity status. Federal Prisons aren't like state prisons. This isn't to say they can't be bad... but the Feds run a much tighter ship, and they dont want anyone getting killed on their watch. So even though this is a sex crime... he'll be protected by staff so he isn't hurt. The last thing they want is him unleashing a whirlwind of drama if he comes out and talks about how he was abused/beaten while in prison. Does he deserve it... perhaps... but the while in Fed, he's in their custody... so they need to show that they are in charge and nothing goes on that they dont want.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 04:51 PM by q5sys.)
09-25-2017 04:49 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(09-25-2017 04:49 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(09-25-2017 04:46 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

*knocks wood*. ha.

Answers that, thanks.

I edited my prior post with that info. My guess is an FPC, but they may throw him in a Low Security one due to his celebrity status.

Yep. Saw it, thanks.

I'd hope that's NOT the case, as this perv nut has learned NOTHING from destroying his entire life. Somethings gotta sink in at some time.

A year and a half of open time in Pensacola, I'm not sure that's gonna do it. Further, if it were you or I doing this with a 15YO, what're the chances we get a "sentencing" like that?
09-25-2017 04:54 PM
Advertisement

q5sys Offline
1st String

(09-25-2017 04:54 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  A year and a half of open time in Pensacola, I'm not sure that's gonna do it. Further, if it were you or I doing this with a 15YO, what're the chances we get a "sentencing" like that?

Pretty good actually if you have for a good federal defense attorney. 97% or something of all Federal Cases are plea bargains in the end. So they reach an agreement with the US Attorney's office to plea guilty in exchange for them recommending a shorter sentence. IE... I'll plea to the crime but I want a shorter sentence. If you want to give me the full term... I'll fight this case out for the next three years, and burn millions of the government's money. As much as US Attorney's wants to be able to check off another 'win', they also dont want to be known as the person who spent all the money on a stupid case just to get an extra year or two of a sentence.

Outside of a few exceptions, Federal Crimes don't have mandatory minimums... there is a guideline range, but that can be deviated from in either direction. The US A's office will recommend an internment length and while
technically a Fed Judge can ignore the recommendations of the US Attorney's office, usually they don't unless they have a good damn reason to.

In the Federal system once you plead guilty you are given your sentence, both sides have the opportunity to appeal the sentence length. So judges usually go with whatever the US A's recommend so there isn't a bunch more paperwork to deal with when either side appeals.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 05:08 PM by q5sys.)
09-25-2017 05:06 PM
Redbanksdog Online
Heisman

(09-25-2017 05:06 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(09-25-2017 04:54 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  A year and a half of open time in Pensacola, I'm not sure that's gonna do it. Further, if it were you or I doing this with a 15YO, what're the chances we get a "sentencing" like that?

Pretty good actually if you have for a good federal defense attorney. 97% or something of all Federal Cases are plea bargains in the end. So they reach an agreement with the US Attorney's office to plea guilty in exchange for them recommending a shorter sentence. IE... I'll plea to the crime but I want a shorter sentence. If you want to give me the full term... I'll fight this case out for the next three years, and burn millions of the government's money. As much as US Attorney's wants to be able to check off another 'win', they also dont want to be known as the person who spent all the money on a stupid case just to get an extra year or two of a sentence.

Outside of a few exceptions, Federal Crimes don't have mandatory minimums... there is a guideline range, but that can be deviated from in either direction. The US A's office will recommend an internment length and while
technically a Fed Judge can ignore the recommendations of the US Attorney's office, usually they don't unless they have a good damn reason to.

In the Federal system once you plead guilty you are given your sentence, both sides have the opportunity to appeal the sentence length. So judges usually go with whatever the US A's recommend so there isn't a bunch more paperwork to deal with when either side appeals.

Thanks for the input, I bet he only does about 14 months or less. He should go somewhere like Angola (sic)
09-25-2017 06:11 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

(09-25-2017 06:11 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  

Thanks for the input, I bet he only does about 14 months or less. He should go somewhere like Angola (sic)

Federal prisoners are only eligible for 54 days of good time per year, and it only becomes active after the full calendar year. So with a 21mo sentence, he'll only get credit for one year of good time... so he'll do a bit over 19 months.
09-25-2017 09:58 PM
Redbanksdog Online
Heisman

(09-25-2017 09:58 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(09-25-2017 06:11 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  

Federal prisoners are only eligible for 54 days of good time per year, and it only becomes active after the full calendar year. So with a 21mo sentence, he'll only get credit for one year of good time... so he'll do a bit over 19 months.

Sounds about right. It's still Time, so there's that.
09-25-2017 10:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.