Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hillary Clinton Blames Bernie Sanders For Her Lost
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/...ie-sanders

Let the civil war begins. She needs to look in the mirror to see it was her who lost the election.
09-05-2017 04:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Hillary Clinton Blames Bernie Sanders For Her Lost
Dammitt, I thought it was THE ROOOOSKIES!!! And enclaves of Macedonian bloggers posting Fake News! To internet message boards. Or something.

It's all very confusing. 07-coffee3
09-05-2017 04:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
You did not vote for the establishment. You got Trump.

You did not vote for the establishment. You got Trump.

Vote for the establishment. Obey. Repeat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
09-05-2017 04:39 PM
chess Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska
Wait a minute- Should Romney blame Ron Paul for his loss, too?
09-05-2017 04:42 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
I have to give her credit here....she's actually telling the truth:

Quote:Nonetheless, the “Bernie Bros” ate up the Vermont senator’s liberal policy proposals, which he claimed he would accomplish by ushering in a “political revolution”—a bit of dreamy utopianism that apparently left the more pragmatic Clinton fuming. “Noting that his plans did not add up, that they would inevitably mean raising taxes on middle-class families, or that they were little more than a pipe dream—all of this could be used to reinforce his argument that I wasn’t a true progressive.”

Clinton writes that in addition to her own team, Barack Obama counseled her to lay off her opponent. “President Obama urged me to grit my teeth and lay off Bernie as much as I could. I felt like I was in a straitjacket.” It was like a scene out of There’s Something About Mary, she says, recalling a comparison made by her top policy aide Jake Sullivan, wherein Ben Stiller’s character picks up a “deranged hitchhiker” who says he’s going to introduce seven-minute abs to blow eight-minute abs right out of the water. “That’s what it was like in policy debates with Bernie. We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!”

Must have been refreshing for her to finally tell the truth.
09-05-2017 04:43 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(09-05-2017 04:43 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  I have to give her credit here....she's actually telling the truth:

Quote:Nonetheless, the “Bernie Bros” ate up the Vermont senator’s liberal policy proposals, which he claimed he would accomplish by ushering in a “political revolution”—a bit of dreamy utopianism that apparently left the more pragmatic Clinton fuming. “Noting that his plans did not add up, that they would inevitably mean raising taxes on middle-class families, or that they were little more than a pipe dream—all of this could be used to reinforce his argument that I wasn’t a true progressive.”

Clinton writes that in addition to her own team, Barack Obama counseled her to lay off her opponent. “President Obama urged me to grit my teeth and lay off Bernie as much as I could. I felt like I was in a straitjacket.” It was like a scene out of There’s Something About Mary, she says, recalling a comparison made by her top policy aide Jake Sullivan, wherein Ben Stiller’s character picks up a “deranged hitchhiker” who says he’s going to introduce seven-minute abs to blow eight-minute abs right out of the water. “That’s what it was like in policy debates with Bernie. We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!”

Not true if you run the programs right.

1.Make health care for all as an investment for everybody to pay into. Illegals and non-citizens do not qualified. That includes Dreamers.

2.Make education for all, and make it as an investment. That would let business leaders pay into to recruit the right people that they want that are bright in their fields. That means a reform of education system. We may have to have smart people in math and science who are not teachers teach in the High Schools before college. That is how they do that in Japan.

3.With health care and education under control, the businesses will create more jobs for everybody.
09-05-2017 04:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
She should be honest, she lost because vast segments of the country had questions about her character.
09-05-2017 04:52 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(09-05-2017 04:43 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  I have to give her credit here....she's actually telling the truth:

Wait.

So it was zerO's fault. Or was it Bernies? Or Mary's? Or sexism?

Guess there's enough blame to go around. Everywhere. 03-lmfao
09-05-2017 04:54 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(09-05-2017 04:51 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Not true if you run the programs right.

Anybody with even a smidgen of understanding when t comes to economics knew that Bernie's plans were not realistic and if implemented would had led to the ruin of our economy soon to be followed by the ruin of our society.

Quote:1.Make health care for all as an investment for everybody to pay into. Illegals and non-citizens do not qualified. That includes Dreamers.

Except that wasn't Bernie's plan. He was going to make the rich and the evil corporations pay for it and all of our capital would have fled the country. Up until he realized that wasn't enough then came after the middle class.

And healthcare for all isn't an investment for everybody. How much do you personally pay? How much do you reckon Miss Betty in apartment C113 across the creek pays for her healthcare?

Quote:2.Make education for all, and make it as an investment. That would let business leaders pay into to recruit the right people that they want that are bright in their fields. That means a reform of education system. We may have to have smart people in math and science who are not teachers teach in the High Schools before college. That is how they do that in Japan.

Exactly what we need....even more Sociology and Women's Studies majors.

Quote:3.With health care and education under control, the businesses will create more jobs for everybody.
Everybody in Ireland as they would have fled the higher tax rates in the US. Good for the Irish....not so good for the Americans.
09-05-2017 05:14 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(09-05-2017 04:23 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/...ie-sanders

Let the civil war begins. She needs to look in the mirror to see it was her who lost the election.

I could make a killing selling mirrors to the Clintons. I dont think there is one in any home they own.
09-05-2017 05:51 PM
TheDancinMonarch Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(09-05-2017 04:52 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  She should be honest, she lost because vast segments of the country had questions about her character.

Or lack of same.
09-05-2017 05:58 PM
Advertisement

Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
She was a very poor candidate for a multitude of reasons, get over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
09-05-2017 06:36 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
She's lying again. Trump is the one who promised magic abs. LOL
09-05-2017 06:58 PM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
She was a garbage candidate. End of story.
09-05-2017 07:30 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Fake quote:

"When Bernie walked in front of me invading my space what was I supposed to do? What would you do? Please tell me!

09-05-2017 09:03 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-05-2017 07:30 PM)450bench Wrote:  She was garbage!

pile-on fify....

I can't believe anyone would read/wipe with an ounce of her diaper spew.....
09-05-2017 10:23 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
She lost because she is a mean old haint
09-05-2017 10:32 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-05-2017 10:32 PM)shere khan Wrote:  She lost because she is a mean old haint

lol...there's a word you don't see on even the best days....fk'n A!
09-05-2017 10:43 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
She lost because of Obama. Period. She lost for every reason Joe Biden would have won. It ain't about Joe being a man either. It's about Hillary being the wrong kind of woman. Not one woman on the View gonna be President. Rosie ain't gonna be President. Oprah ain't gonna be President. Those chicks are all the same person.
Ellen could be Vice President only because she is "kind to one another".
Our current UN ambassador could be President. Mostly because she is "kind and understanding". Rosie and her ilk aren't kind and certainly not understanding.
09-05-2017 10:51 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
So, who or what, other than herself obviously, is she going to blame next for her losing the election?
09-06-2017 08:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.