Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lurkers....
Bookmark and Share
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
Lurkers....
show yourselves. i know you're there. hopefully you'll be more inclined to post now that there's a little more order in this house. just in time for the football season too!
08-22-2017 11:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmstang Offline
Banned

RE: Lurkers....
I noticed almost 20 of "them" in the shadows!
08-23-2017 12:18 AM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

I Root For: USM
I'm here everyday. i just don't post much
08-23-2017 08:00 AM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
(08-23-2017 08:00 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  Don't post much.

That's good advice.
08-23-2017 08:01 AM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

god gave me two ears and one mouth figured i'd listen more lol
08-23-2017 08:03 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(08-23-2017 08:03 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  god gave me two ears and one mouth figured i'd listen more lol

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

me mum always told me my mouth would get me in trouble.....
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 08:28 AM by stinkfist.)
08-23-2017 08:28 AM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(08-23-2017 08:01 AM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  

That's good advice.

Yes, follow it, please.
I noticed 34 I believe at the height of the Tuesday Afternoon Massacre (TAM).
A car wreck on the Interstate always draws a crowd.
08-23-2017 10:09 AM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

I didn't know my infrequent post were so bad guess I'll have to post more. HA HA
08-23-2017 10:43 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(08-23-2017 10:43 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  I didn't know my infrequent post were so bad guess I'll have to post more. HA HA

Go to it! Almost any positive post raises the IQ of this crowd.
08-23-2017 12:12 PM
SigEagle88 Offline
Water Engineer

I read more....
....and post less.
08-23-2017 12:15 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

(08-23-2017 08:01 AM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  

That's good advice.

[Image: 3d9060ee354dc39357fa091a7663a666.jpg]
I was out of town for work last week. Came home and was preoccupied with buying truck, i come back and all hell has broken loose.
08-23-2017 12:42 PM
Advertisement

goldeneagle21 Offline
2nd String

I've been coming here for a while waiting and watching with hope to discuss the news of:

*moving to a new conference without sunbelt teams
*top 50 recruiting classes
*USM athletics gets a big windfall and help from the state and now has the highest G5 budget
*new uniforms
*a coach that can speak fluent English and gets paid like he knows what he is doing
*a nasty bunch defense
*a year where we win the ones we should and not lose the ones we shouldn't

Hence, I'm pretty quiet.
08-23-2017 12:51 PM
TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
You have a better chance on the Make A Wish forum
08-23-2017 01:03 PM
Wildeagle Offline
Bench Warmer

I'm still here waiting for a sports related thread.
08-23-2017 01:41 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(08-23-2017 01:41 PM)Wildeagle Wrote:  I'm still here waiting for a sports related thread.

Lol
08-23-2017 02:21 PM
USMblackandgold Offline
Water Engineer

(08-23-2017 08:00 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  I'm here everyday. i just don't post much
Same here. Plus, just didn't really have time for all the high school drama that was starting to become Eagle Post version 2.
08-23-2017 09:10 PM
Advertisement

Reggie Favre Offline
All American

This is good. Glad to see some of you showing yourselves.

I know there are more of you out there though. Just sitting there....reading....in silence, with your head full of ideas and brilliance you want to share but you just cant let it out yet. Stop being so creepy. Tell us what you're thinking. I know some of you out there want to say how Reggie Favre is right about how we should go Independent. Say it! Fear not any longer, Lurkers! You know Sadler was a bad idea and its not DT's fault. Speaketh now! Someone out there thinks its quite possible we go undefeated with good QB play. That thought may be a little far fetched but DO NOT BE AFRAID, Lurker! This is YOUR time.

This is good progress some of you have made. Now who will be the first multi-year Lurker to start a thread? We believe in you guys...join us!
08-23-2017 10:36 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

One more id love to have moderator status and rid us of. Until then its still eagle post 2.0
08-23-2017 11:15 PM
GatorEagle Offline
2nd String

(08-23-2017 10:36 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  This is good. Glad to see some of you showing yourselves.

I know there are more of you out there though. Just sitting there....reading....in silence, with your head full of ideas and brilliance you want to share but you just cant let it out yet. Stop being so creepy. Tell us what you're thinking. I know some of you out there want to say how Reggie Favre is right about how we should go Independent. Say it! Fear not any longer, Lurkers! You know Sadler was a bad idea and its not DT's fault. Speaketh now! Someone out there thinks its quite possible we go undefeated with good QB play. That thought may be a little far fetched but DO NOT BE AFRAID, Lurker! This is YOUR time.

This is good progress some of you have made. Now who will be the first multi-year Lurker to start a thread? We believe in you guys...join us!

I used to post a lot but gave it a hiatus. Here are the facts:

1) Not as interested anymore. The "new" conference sucks. I grew up in Memphis & going to away games in New Orleans & Louisville. Charlotte, UTEP & Western Kentucky do nothing to get me interested in a game. I did attend the UK game last year and I will be going to the UT game this year. No others because I live a long way away. I donate to the Eagle Club but I won't be in H'burg this year. I do not buy season tickets b/c I can't make a game.

2) USM has changed. It has never been a bastion of school spirit but the last time I was there it seemed that the atmosphere on campus was - lacking. We actually used to orient our fall schedule around the football games. I wonder if this is still the case. Oh well.

3) The Pride. If we are going to surrender the football team to a crap CUSA, at least let's not wave the white flag for the Pride. C'mon kids, you are doing a disservice to Kelly Love, Sherman Hong, Steven Moser & Dr. Frascillo. Lock it up.

4) I went to grad school at an AAU university, and worked for many years at another one that is very well respected. Sports is one part of the academic world, and a minor one when it comes to a major comprehensive research university. Let's put that into play and - while realizing that there will never be a major comprehensive research university (i.e. AAU) - in Mississippi, we should try to act like one and also embrace a healthy, happy competitive athletic program. Support your Eagles!
08-23-2017 11:17 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(08-23-2017 11:17 PM)GatorEagle Wrote:  
(08-23-2017 10:36 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  This is good. Glad to see some of you showing yourselves.

I used to post a lot but gave it a hiatus. Here are the facts:

1) Not as interested anymore. The "new" conference sucks. I grew up in Memphis & going to away games in New Orleans & Louisville. Charlotte, UTEP & Western Kentucky do nothing to get me interested in a game. I did attend the UK game last year and I will be going to the UT game this year. No others because I live a long way away. I donate to the Eagle Club but I won't be in H'burg this year. I do not buy season tickets b/c I can't make a game.

2) USM has changed. It has never been a bastion of school spirit but the last time I was there it seemed that the atmosphere on campus was - lacking. We actually used to orient our fall schedule around the football games. I wonder if this is still the case. Oh well.

3) The Pride. If we are going to surrender the football team to a crap CUSA, at least let's not wave the white flag for the Pride. C'mon kids, you are doing a disservice to Kelly Love, Sherman Hong, Steven Moser & Dr. Frascillo. Lock it up.

4) I went to grad school at an AAU university, and worked for many years at another one that is very well respected. Sports is one part of the academic world, and a minor one when it comes to a major comprehensive research university. Let's put that into play and - while realizing that there will never be a major comprehensive research university (i.e. AAU) - in Mississippi, we should try to act like one and also embrace a healthy, happy competitive athletic program. Support your Eagles!

i hear ya man. its still good to hear from folks like yourself and your thoughts on everything USM. thanks for sharing.

*that's the point of this thread btw, for those that cant figure it out on your own.
08-23-2017 11:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.