Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ruskie collusion is dead....dippos look to the 25th with only pawns on the board
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
ruskie collusion is dead....dippos look to the 25th with only pawns on the board
one can only laugh at the desperation from the shrubberies....

let's not forget, the goons tried that with Reagan too....

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/01/do...ackson-lee

Quote:Several Democrats, led by Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), have signed onto an initiative that could lead to President Trump's removal using 25th Amendment powers.

According to the Washington Post, Raskin's bill would activate a probe into whether President Trump has been too far "incapacitated" to continue as the leader of the free world.

The 25th Amendment deals mainly with presidential succession, denoting that the vice president would take over for a deceased or removed president, and so on.
07-03-2017 06:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: ruskie collusion is dead....dippos look to the 25th with only pawns on the board
What happened I thought the Electoral College voters were going to flip on Trump? Russia, Impeach, 25th Amendment. LOL
07-03-2017 06:43 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
RE: ruskie collusion is dead....dippos look to the 25th with only pawns on the board
Monumental wast of time and energy.
07-03-2017 07:09 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-03-2017 07:09 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Monumental wast of time and energy.

so BAU for the dims...
07-03-2017 08:21 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Buckle up!
07-03-2017 08:22 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
bump b/c people really don't give ashite about [serious] *made that one up t00\

this shitehole amendment was the final plunger in the 20th century beauregard 'knifing'....he was a smart feller that chose like too many wish they could today....

nuts zongo is on tilt that can make mach look like the tooth fairy....

didn't miko post a [serious] thread? how'd that work out? #predictable

this run down's gonna be fun while the SCI channel is muted before MLB begins....

there's a reason X turned me onto this board.....I miss my pal....
07-03-2017 04:02 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
The machine the Dems built over the last 8 years is all but dead--and I couldn't be happier.
07-03-2017 04:06 PM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
A (taxpayer-funded?) probe into whether Trump is too far incapacitated. You can take one look at him and know that isn't the case, but go ahead with your probe you ******* psychopaths. When he passes with flying colors, then what?

The dems really are going to get wiped out in 2018, holy crap.
07-03-2017 05:36 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
The people who had to go to therapy after Hillary lost, are now saying Trump is mentally unstable...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
07-03-2017 05:38 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-03-2017 05:38 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  The people who had to go to therapy after Hillary lost, are now saying Trump is mentally unstable...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did those people get Purple Hearts from the Demoncratic party or are they receiving treatment for TDS? They qualify.
07-03-2017 05:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.