Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obamaphone program filled with fraud
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Obamaphone program filled with fraud
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...aud-audit/

The report, requested by Sen. Claire McCaskill, Missouri Democrat, also says the program has stashed some $9 billion in assets in private bank accounts rather than with the federal treasury, further increasing risks and depriving taxpayers of the full benefit of that money.

“A complete lack of oversight is causing this program to fail the American taxpayer — everything that could go wrong is going wrong,” said Mrs. McCaskill, ranking Democrat on the Senate’s chief oversight committee and who is a former state auditor in Missouri.
07-02-2017 05:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Obamaphone program filled with fraud
Go figure. You mean the kiosks around downtown that have folks getting a phone and then getting back in line to fill out another bogus form for another free phone didn't tip anyone off?
07-02-2017 05:14 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
At this point it would be easier to point out the Obama era programs that aren't filled with fraud.
07-02-2017 05:17 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
what the hell took you guys so long 03-wink

what an abomination (pun is easily intentional.....try driving behind those dipshites whose vehicle is also subsidized)

#lovincreamandkarma
07-02-2017 05:22 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Just imagine the level of fraud and waste in the much larger Obamacare program....
07-02-2017 05:34 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
I agree there should be more government regulation and oversight.

I guess the fact that this program predates the Obama administration is just being willfully ignored so y'all can bash on Obama?
07-02-2017 05:39 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(07-02-2017 05:39 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  I agree there should be more government regulation and oversight.

I guess the fact that this program predates the Obama administration is just being willfully ignored so y'all can bash on Obama?

It doesnt matter if it predates Obama, it was what happened to the program while he was in charge.

Its called "accountability."

Why is it that libturds are more focused on a "title" instead of the "responsibilities" of a job.
07-02-2017 05:43 PM
Advertisement

Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
(07-02-2017 05:43 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 05:39 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  I agree there should be more government regulation and oversight.

It doesnt matter if it predates Obama, it was what happened to the program while he was in charge.

Why is it that libturds are more focused on a "title" instead of the "responsibilities" of a job.

I'm glad you think this way, i agree you should spread the word to your fellow cons. So many republicans don't want to accept accountability when it comes to fixing healthcare. Let it fail, its your fault. Fail to repeal and replace, your fault. Part of the responsibilities of the job amiright?
07-02-2017 05:53 PM
450bench Online

Obama was the worst president of our lifetime.
07-02-2017 05:57 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(07-02-2017 05:53 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  

I'm glad you think this way, i agree you should spread the word to your fellow cons. So many republicans don't want to accept accountability when it comes to fixing healthcare. Let it fail, its your fault. Fail to repeal and replace, your fault. Part of the responsibilities of the job amiright?

Thats not how it works, amiright?

Obama had direct control over the obamaphone program. He is directly accountable for it. He didnt need any bill passed in congress to ensure it was not rife with fraud.

Trump does not have direct control over the healthcare law until it hits his desk. If the republicans do try to pass something, Im' guessing the libturds are going to vote against it. amiright?

Or, are you ok with Trump having supreme authority on healthcare. Because something would get done about it if it were the case.

The libturds own this dipsh*t law. And until another law gets passed, you will forever own it. So you ought to call up your libturd representatives and tell them to get on board with another plan, or they will continue to own it.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 06:03 PM by UofMstateU.)
07-02-2017 06:03 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

wow....you caught that part too.....

so mr. special......would you please indulge why and how dRAIN the swamp are similar in this comparative....

or do you simply enjoy plugging the dyke when it suit(e)s ya?

we want it all dRAINED so the the overflow doesn't cause even more problems.....oh yeah, that's a human/climate change issue
07-02-2017 06:11 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

And its another example of how mismanaged government programs are.
07-03-2017 12:05 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
When "free" is including in anything that the government is involved with....fraud will exist.
07-03-2017 07:36 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(07-03-2017 07:36 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  When "free" is including in anything that the government is involved with....fraud will exist.

And government doesn't have the profit incentive, nor the right mindset of its employees to root it out.
07-03-2017 09:38 AM
stinkfist Online

(07-03-2017 09:38 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 07:36 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  When "free" is including in anything that the government is involved with....fraud will exist.

And government doesn't have the profit incentive, nor the right mindset of its employees to root it out.

so it's a back scratch backing using other's scratch scenario....

dixie cups and a string once worked just fine....
07-03-2017 09:42 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(07-03-2017 09:38 AM)bullet Wrote:  

Yes... The middle class bureaucrats that dole out this cash are incentivized to give out more and more to justify their jobs. There is no incentive to stop fraud.

That is why charitable organizations do a much better job at ROI than the government. Charities are incentivized to root out fraud and see that those in need actually get helped. They rely on donations...not theft to fund their operations. They are accountable to those that donate. Government is not accountable for a damn thing.
07-03-2017 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.