Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Prayers
Bookmark and Share
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Prayers
Was in a car accident. Rolled over twice. I'm in the hospital for tests
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 02:32 AM by chiefsfan.)
06-03-2017 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

troutbummike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian State
RE: Prayers
I hate to hear that, I hope you are well and if not have a speedy recovery.
06-03-2017 01:25 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
FWIW--The fact your able to use a phone and communicate normally sounds like a darn good sign. Hopefully the tests indicate the same. Prayers to you.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 01:37 AM by Attackcoog.)
06-03-2017 01:36 AM
chiefsfan Offline

Prayers
(06-03-2017 01:36 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  FWIW--The fact your able to use a phone and communicate normally sounds like a darn good sign. Hopefully the tests indicate the same. Prayers to you.

They keep trying to give me heavy pain meds and I keep refusing. No interest in sleeping right now.

Not sure what happened to the other driver. Was driving wrong direction on freeway. Simply put. I'm alive
06-03-2017 01:41 AM
The4thOption Offline
1st String

I Root For: GeorgiaSouthern
Prayers sent brother!
06-03-2017 01:44 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

I Root For: South Alabama
We gotcha Chief! You take it easy, heal, and get better. Like mentioned above, I think it's a good sign that you're fully cognizant and able to make a post considering what just happened. I was hesitant to be the one to break the news to the board because of HIPAA concerns, but I'm glad you're in a position to be able to. Again, take it easy. The other mods got things covered.
06-03-2017 01:52 AM
Advertisement

airtroop Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(06-03-2017 01:52 AM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  We gotcha Chief! You take it easy, heal, and get better. Like mentioned above, I think it's a good sign that you're fully cognizant and able to make a post considering what just happened. I was hesitant to be the one to break the news to the board because of HIPAA concerns, but I'm glad you're in a position to be able to. Again, take it easy. The other mods got things covered.

CHIEF: What he, and everyone else said. 04-rock
06-03-2017 02:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BRtransplant Offline
1st String

I Root For: La Tech
I hope all the tests turn out well for you chiefsfan. Man, just the thought of meeting up with someone driving the wrong way on the freeway is terrifying. I glad you're alive.
06-03-2017 03:52 AM
rokamortis Offline
All American

I Root For: Coastal
Sorry to hear that, hope you heal quickly and all turns out well for you.
06-03-2017 04:42 AM
chiefsfan Offline

I'm home. I escaped with a few cuts and bruises and a mild concussion. My car is dead. I literally bought that thing 2 months ago. I made a last minute decision 2 months ago to go for the car with front and side airbags, and I was told that I would likely be dead if not for those things and a seat belt.

Going to spend the next few hours attempting to sleep, if that's actually possible right now, and then I'm going to spend a few days with family, who I officially scared out of their minds. If you have never had the terrifying experience of driving in the dead of night on the freeway and finding a pair of headlights headed straight for you, pray that you never do.

Needless to say, I'll be semi away from the board for the next few days. Cat Mom is in charge while I'm gone.
06-03-2017 04:51 AM
hapapp Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: App State
Glad to hear nothing more serious injury-wise. I'm sure it will take some time to get over the experience. I'm sure your family is relieved.
06-03-2017 04:58 AM
Advertisement

Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
Godspeed on your recovery.
06-03-2017 06:53 AM
FoUTASportscaster Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTA
Holy F dude. Glad you made it out. Wishing you a well with a speedy recovery.
06-03-2017 07:10 AM
Dedsquirrl Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: USA Jaguars
Get well and glad you are ok!
06-03-2017 07:18 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

(06-03-2017 04:51 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  I'm home. I escaped with a few cuts and bruises and a mild concussion. My car is dead. I literally bought that thing 2 months ago. I made a last minute decision 2 months ago to go for the car with front and side airbags, and I was told that I would likely be dead if not for those things and a seat belt.

Going to spend the next few hours attempting to sleep, if that's actually possible right now, and then I'm going to spend a few days with family, who I officially scared out of their minds. If you have never had the terrifying experience of driving in the dead of night on the freeway and finding a pair of headlights headed straight for you, pray that you never do.

Needless to say, I'll be semi away from the board for the next few days. Cat Mom is in charge while I'm gone.

I thought you were fully cognizant, but I guess you do have some lingering effects from that concussion.

Just Kidding CM, don't be hard on me!
06-03-2017 07:28 AM
AppManDG Offline
Heisman

(06-03-2017 04:51 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  I'm home. I escaped with a few cuts and bruises and a mild concussion. My car is dead. I literally bought that thing 2 months ago. I made a last minute decision 2 months ago to go for the car with front and side airbags, and I was told that I would likely be dead if not for those things and a seat belt.

Thanking God you're OK. Prayers for a quick recovery.
06-03-2017 07:46 AM
Advertisement

sdcritter Offline
All American

I Root For: stAte
No shortage of stupid on the highway. Glad you're in one piece. Get well and back here soon.
06-03-2017 08:05 AM
APPdiesel Offline
All American

Glad you're still with us chief.

twitter.com/DieselOnRadio
06-03-2017 08:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pounce FTW Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
Take care chief!
06-03-2017 08:55 AM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern

Glad you're okay, chief. That's really spooky.

Makes me appreciate that I went for a car with a top safety rating a couple of years ago.
06-03-2017 09:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.