Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump has to go..
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
Trump has to go..
I am republican and support America 1st and a lot of Trump's stances...but the dude is a nut job. He needs to resigne for the good of our nation. He lost me with the Comey firing and the way he has handled it. The country deserves better. I still loathe the Dems and HRC and the progressive movement and the race baiting they do...and I loathe open borders... but I cannot abide by Trump anymore.

If Obama had not been such a divisive asshat and the democratic party so corrupt as to nominate HRC...Trump never would have gotten elected.

Go on and heap abuse on me...
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 05:59 PM by No Bull.)
05-12-2017 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
RE: Trump has to go..
Did you vote for him?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
05-12-2017 05:22 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

M,kay.

Slow night at the local Pub?!?
05-12-2017 05:23 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-12-2017 05:22 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  Did you vote for him?

I did. I regret it. I really do.
05-12-2017 05:25 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
05-12-2017 05:26 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-12-2017 05:23 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

M,kay.

Slow night at the local Pub?!?

No. Really I am sober and have tried to justify Trump's actions for as long as I could... but I just can't do it anymore.
05-12-2017 05:27 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
the 6 month barrage has finally gotten to you eh? Ask your self this.... where's the beef?

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
05-12-2017 05:30 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-12-2017 05:30 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  the 6 month barrage has finally gotten to you eh? Ask your self this.... where's the beef?

I guess No Bull has bought into the bull by the MSM.

Comey needed to go. So Trump is all over the place with his explanations. Have you not paid attention over the last year? That is Trump.

The only harm is being done by the nut jobs on the left. The nut jobs on the right like Bill Kristol just make themselves look ridiculous.
05-12-2017 05:37 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
(05-12-2017 05:25 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

What exactly did you think you were voting for?

I voted for Gary Johnson because of what Trump did with the Gold Star family issue. That's a battle you cannot win and he couldn't understand that and couldn't stop.

If you could tolerate and accept that then you should be able to tolerate this. What did you expect? For him to turn into Ronald Reagan?

He stopped TPP. He appointed Gorsuch as promised. Border crossings are down. The relationship with China seems to be improving. He got legislation through the House.

My point is...he was a giant douche before the election...he is trying to do what he promised you he would do...and you are now opposed to him because he is a giant douche. You realize that doesn't make much sense.
05-12-2017 05:38 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I mean Trump blew it with Comey on every level.

Here is a list of idiotic mistakes he made.

1. Why fire Comey with Repeal and Replace of Obamacare about to go to the senate.
2. He stated that Comey mishandled the Clinton email scandal...after praising Comey repeatedly for how he handled it.
3. He did not inform his own staff that he was going to fire Comey, so they were not on the same page.
4. Trump initially stated that he went on Sessions and Rosenstein's recommendation and then stated that he already had his mind made up
5. Trump is idiotic enough to meet with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Terrible optics considering the impression that Trump canned Comey over the Russian investigation.
6. Trump was classless to let Comey travel and speak to FBI staff and let Trump find out he was fired from TC. Classless. I am not a Comey fan...but that is not how you treat people.
05-12-2017 05:41 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-12-2017 05:38 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  

I voted for Gary Johnson because of what Trump did with the Gold Star family issue. That's a battle you cannot win and he couldn't understand that and couldn't stop.

If you could tolerate and accept that then you should be able to tolerate this. What did you expect? For him to turn into Ronald Reagan?

He stopped TPP. He appointed Gorsuch as promised. Border crossings are down. The relationship with China seems to be improving. He got legislation through the House.

My point is...he was a giant douche before the election...he is trying to do what he promised you he would do...and you are now opposed to him because he is a giant douche. You realize that doesn't make much sense.

I only decided I could tolerate him a few weeks before the election, only because Hillary was so bad. He's actually been a bit less of a jerk than he was before the election. So I'm pleasantly surprised.

I think Jared and Ivanka are there primarily to help keep him on track. Must be a Jewish holiday this week.04-cheers
05-12-2017 05:42 PM
Advertisement

The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
I couldn't vote for either, heck, any of them. I left that question blank.

That said, until someone shows an impeachable offense and he's tried by the Senate and removed from office, he is the President.
05-12-2017 05:43 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(05-12-2017 05:41 PM)No Bull Wrote:  I mean Trump blew it with Comey on every level.

Here is a list of idiotic mistakes he made.

1. Why fire Comey with Repeal and Replace of Obamacare about to go to the senate.
2. He stated that Comey mishandled the Clinton email scandal...after praising Comey repeatedly for how he handled it.
3. He did not inform his own staff that he was going to fire Comey, so they were not on the same page.
4. Trump initially stated that he went on Sessions and Rosenstein's recommendation and then stated that he already had his mind made up
5. Trump is idiotic enough to meet with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Terrible optics considering the impression that Trump canned Comey over the Russian investigation.
6. Trump was classless to let Comey travel and speak to FBI staff and let Trump find out he was fired from TC. Classless. I am not a Comey fan...but that is not how you treat people.
That's exactly how an incompetent beaureuacrat deserves to be treated.

05-12-2017 05:43 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-12-2017 05:38 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  

I agree. I hated HRC so deeply I held my nose and voted for Trump. I wanted to vote for Johnson but he seemed totally unprepared as a candidate. I was also hoping that Kasich would have some success in the primaries. I though Clinton was Nixonian Trump the lesser of two evils.
05-12-2017 05:45 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
And that's not even getting into secretly recording him and then threatening him with releasing the tapes. Comey Saying he will testify and then being blackmailed into not going to testify. What's on those tapes. The guy brings this all on himself.
05-12-2017 05:46 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-12-2017 05:46 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  And that's not even getting into secretly recording him and then threatening him with releasing the tapes. Comey Saying he will testify and then being blackmailed into not going to testify. What's on those tapes. The guy brings this all on himself.

I forgot to mention that. Trump is demented. I mean it.... He is too disturbed to even serve his own interests. I mean to mention spying and taping the FBI director.... wow.
05-12-2017 05:49 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline

(05-12-2017 05:46 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  And that's not even getting into secretly recording him and then threatening him with releasing the tapes. Comey Saying he will testify and then being blackmailed into not going to testify. What's on those tapes. The guy brings this all on himself.
wow, what a reach.

Donald J. TrumpĀ 
@realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
8:26 AM - 12 May 2017

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 05:54 PM by Hood-rich.)
05-12-2017 05:53 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Reach????????????? It's his OWN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-12-2017 05:54 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(05-12-2017 05:54 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Reach????????????? It's his OWN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
"better hope"
"tapes"

point being the Trump team had been recorded once already. smh.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 05:56 PM by Hood-rich.)
05-12-2017 05:56 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-12-2017 05:53 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
wow, what a reach.

Donald J. TrumpĀ 
@realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
8:26 AM - 12 May 2017

it is a tacit threat...
05-12-2017 05:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.