Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Season Ticket Renewals
Bookmark and Share
brock20 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Laundry
Season Ticket Renewals
Just got the info for season ticket renewals. It appears that they changed some a few of the silver sections to bronze and some gold to silver. The seating chart they have now looks better.

https://files.armssoftware.com/1521873/fd8d9175f502 - 2017 Renewal Flyer

http://cdn.streamlinetechnologies.com/et...r-Form.pdf - 2016 Renewal Flyer (for comparison)

https://files.armssoftware.com/1521874/88c4541887f9 - 2017 Parking Map
04-03-2017 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

etsubuc Online
All American

I Root For: ETSU
RE: Season Ticket Renewals
I agree that the seating chart is much better. I don't really see the point of the distinction between the "mid field" seats and the gold level seats on the opposite side, but overall better than what I was afraid it would have been after I saw the original graphic on last year's ticket renewals.

Hope sales go well!
04-03-2017 09:33 AM
brock20 Offline
1st String

(04-03-2017 09:33 AM)etsubuc Wrote:  I agree that the seating chart is much better. I don't really see the point of the distinction between the "mid field" seats and the gold level seats on the opposite side, but overall better than what I was afraid it would have been after I saw the original graphic on last year's ticket renewals.

Hope sales go well!

I was sort of thinking the same thing now that there is only 1 small gold section. On the etsu stadium site it says that the mid-field seats include parking and are chair backs. They also had to make a capital gift of $250 per seat to be paid over 2 years, so I guess they had to keep it separate. I would have thought they would have just made that whole section chair backs and got rid of the "mid field seating" designation and combine it with "gold".

http://cdn.streamlinetechnologies.com/et...eating.pdf

Overall though I think the pricing is good.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 11:04 AM by brock20.)
04-03-2017 10:07 AM
bucfan81 Offline
Heisman

I got mine last week. I am going to send mine in. Do not want to get left out!
04-03-2017 10:49 AM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Upgraded my seats this year. Want better seats in the new stadium. Can't wait til seat selection time.
04-03-2017 12:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
Looks a lot more realistic vs. what they had.
04-03-2017 02:02 PM
Advertisement

Flippmb Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
A brand new stadium with $250 season tickets in the Silver section, $100 in the Bronze — those are bargain prices. I'm glad they resisted the urge to raise the prices and/or demand bigger contributions.
04-03-2017 09:00 PM
Efan Offline
Special Teams

(04-03-2017 09:00 PM)Flippmb Wrote:  A brand new stadium with $250 season tickets in the Silver section, $100 in the Bronze — those are bargain prices. I'm glad they resisted the urge to raise the prices and/or demand bigger contributions.

The "urge" should be based on what the market will support, not someone's ideals or feelings. Our marketing and fundraising is light years ahead of where it was 6 years ago.
04-04-2017 04:52 AM
brock20 Offline
1st String

(04-03-2017 09:00 PM)Flippmb Wrote:  A brand new stadium with $250 season tickets in the Silver section, $100 in the Bronze — those are bargain prices. I'm glad they resisted the urge to raise the prices and/or demand bigger contributions.

I wouldn't say they are a bargain (they look to be the most expensive in the SoCon) but given ETSU will have a small stadium initially, I think they are priced about right. It will be interesting to see if anything changes on pricing when the end-zone seating gets completed and they move the band and some of the students there.
04-04-2017 11:12 AM
Spector Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: SoCon
(04-04-2017 11:12 AM)brock20 Wrote:  

I wouldn't say they are a bargain (they look to be the most expensive in the SoCon) but given ETSU will have a small stadium initially, I think they are priced about right. It will be interesting to see if anything changes on pricing when the end-zone seating gets completed and they move the band and some of the students there.

Someone in the finance section said the plan is to now remodel the facilities building adjacent to the stadium. This existing structure will now serve as the field house. This move saved the program approximately half of what it would cost to build a new building. The savings were now allocated to the video scoreboard for this year. So, instead of waiting on phase II, the field house and video board should be in place for this upcoming season. How awesome is that. Now if they can routinely sell this place out, the end zone seating should be the only added costs for phase II.
04-06-2017 10:12 AM
brock20 Offline
1st String

(04-06-2017 10:12 AM)Spector Wrote:  

Someone in the finance section said the plan is to now remodel the facilities building adjacent to the stadium. This existing structure will now serve as the field house. This move saved the program approximately half of what it would cost to build a new building. The savings were now allocated to the video scoreboard for this year. So, instead of waiting on phase II, the field house and video board should be in place for this upcoming season. How awesome is that. Now if they can routinely sell this place out, the end zone seating should be the only added costs for phase II.

Where did you hear that from? I knew they were going to use the maintenance building this year but thought they were going to build the simple fieldhouse next year.

I hope you are right because using the facilities building as a "temporary" fieldhouse for a few years until funds are in place to build a really nice fieldhouse like say Mercer would be great!

Also, I thought phase 2 also included the other restrooms and concessions on the south side?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 10:36 AM by brock20.)
04-06-2017 10:33 AM
Advertisement

Flippmb Offline
Special Teams

Well, they kept ticket prices the same as at K-T, but they decided to gouge for parking. Season parking passes jumped from $20 to $50.
04-06-2017 12:41 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
You get $20 dollars off if you get your parking pass online.
04-06-2017 01:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flippmb Offline
Special Teams

(04-06-2017 01:11 PM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  You get $20 dollars off if you get your parking pass online.

Question: How can we get our fans to feel happy about paying 1-1/2 times what they paid last year for parking?

Answer (probably from our light-years-ahead marketing and fundraising dept): Tell them prices will be 2-1/2 times what they were last year, but we will graciously save them a portion of the increase if they jump through a few preferred hoops.
04-06-2017 02:56 PM
etsubuc Online
All American

Well I renewed my tickets online but apparently you have to order the parking first? I ordered the tickets first but then the option to buy the parking went away. I cant even figure out now how to buy the parking pass even at the inflated price
04-06-2017 04:24 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
(04-06-2017 04:24 PM)etsubuc Wrote:  Well I renewed my tickets online but apparently you have to order the parking first? I ordered the tickets first but then the option to buy the parking went away. I cant even figure out now how to buy the parking pass even at the inflated price

Call the ticket office tomorrow and tell them what happened and I'm sure they'll fix it so you can get parking.
04-06-2017 05:31 PM
Advertisement

brock20 Offline
1st String

Scott Carter said on the Sports Monster this morning that there has been more season tickets sold this year than any time in ETSU history.

https://twitter.com/am640wxsm/status/895738549605203969
08-10-2017 08:10 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
Exciting news.
08-10-2017 09:13 PM
Buc66 Online
All American

08-16-2017 05:32 PM
GoBucsGo Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I am one of those - I purchased season tix for the past two years, and now I have seats on the 40 yard line in the new stadium. If the tailgate holds up, and if all we have to do is pour "it" in a cup -- this will become one of the best FCS stadiums in the country. It's gorgeous.

I like our team, and our size is getting better. I really Herink - a guy who realizes what he can do and what he can't. Exactly what you need as a QB. I think this team can win some games this year, but next year, look out.
08-16-2017 08:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.