Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congrats to Lindsey Graham:
Bookmark and Share
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
Congrats to Lindsey Graham:
He wants to get the bottom of Russian hacking no matter where it leads...
(this is how a reasonable person reacts when someone you normally disagree with makes a tough decision based on country, not ONE PARTY or ONE MAN. You give him/her props04-cheers)

Now..really look hard at yourselves...IF Hillary F'ing Clinton had licked Russia's gonads like Trump and associates, most of you guys would be outta your friggin' minds...and Congress already woulda had congressional meetings out the wazoola!

Russia should never ever try to undermine our elections again...be they Repug or Democrat!
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 07:24 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tg300 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Congrats to Lindsey Graham:
(03-15-2017 07:23 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  He wants to get the bottom of Russian hacking no matter where it leads...
(this is how a reasonable person reacts when someone you normally disagree with makes a tough decision based on country, not ONE PARTY or ONE MAN. You give him/her props04-cheers)

Now..really look hard at yourselves...IF Hillary F'ing Clinton had licked Russia's gonads like Trump and associates, most of you guys would be outta your friggin' minds...and Congress already woulda had congressional meetings out the wazoola!

Russia should never ever try to undermine our elections again...be they Repug or Democrat!

Russia had nothing to do with the election. Get that into your thick head.

Lindsey Graham is a RINO at best and likely a dem posing as a repribate.

He, McCain, Jeb Bush, and their ilk have been shunned and they are lashing out.

F**k him.
03-15-2017 08:42 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-15-2017 07:23 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  He wants to get the bottom of Russian hacking no matter where it leads...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
03-15-2017 09:55 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

You are completely ignorant like most liberals being jerked around by the big government establishment.
If you can name ONE THING related to the election the Russians hacked I'll give myself a one week voluntary suspension. Go ahead give it a try.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 10:10 PM by SoMs Eagle.)
03-15-2017 09:59 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Daily recap: Tryancare on life support; the only busing of supporters belongs to Popsicle Head; still no wiretapping; Dutch are sane; Hawaii says Aloha to Muslim ban; SCPOTUS adds 5th Goldman Sachs alum to the swamp.

buh bye
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 10:23 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 10:05 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-15-2017 10:05 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Daily recap: Tryancare on life support; the only busing of supporters belongs to Popsicle Head; still no wiretapping; Dutch are sane.

buh bye

Go ahead....give us ONE THING the Russians hacked. Come on Eaglepussy, don't ignore this great opportunity. Just one little thing.

03-15-2017 10:09 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(03-15-2017 10:09 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 10:05 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Daily recap: Tryancare on life support; the only busing of supporters belongs to Popsicle Head; still no wiretapping; Dutch are sane.

buh bye

Go ahead....give us ONE THING the Russians hacked. Come on Eaglepussy, don't ignore this great opportunity. Just one little thing.

I don't have to show you sh!t, just like Drumpf, Sopussy 03-lmfao

But, Sopussy, Go ahead...show me where Obama "wiretapped" the idjit...or 3 million folks voting illegally....or Obama is from Kenya...or what became of the Benghazi and e-mail hearings after the election...etc etc etc? Just one little thing, and I don't mean Popsicle head's little hands!
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 10:48 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 10:34 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(03-15-2017 09:59 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  You are completely ignorant like most liberals being jerked around by the big government establishment.
If you can name ONE THING related to the election the Russians hacked I'll give myself a one week voluntary suspension. Go ahead give it a try.

I didn't see your suspension thingee, which you will observe about as well as Drumpf observes the truth.

By the by...you voted for anus mouth Sopussy, and you can actually call other people ignorant?03-lmfao

The intelligence community has confirmed Russian hacking and disinformation...and they hacked Podesta's emails and the DNC...

See you in a week, we'll miss you Sopussy...04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 11:01 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 10:58 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-15-2017 10:58 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 09:59 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  You are completely ignorant like most liberals being jerked around by the big government establishment.

I didn't see your suspension thingee, which you will observe about as well as Drumpf observes the truth.

By the by...you voted for anus mouth Sopussy, and you can actually call other people ignorant?03-lmfao

The intelligence community has confirmed Russian hacking and disinformation...and they hacked Podesta's emails and the DNC...

See you in a week, we'll miss you Sopussy...04-cheers

No. You'll see me now. The IC has no evidence the Russians were successful in any hacking. And now we know the IC had the ability to make it look like the Russians. As for Podesta, the idiot fell for a phishing malware email. For all you know a fourteen year old could have hacked his email. And BTW, everything that was revealed by that was simply the TRUTH. You seem to be really interested in the truth except in this case.
Congratulations for getting the intestinal fortitude to actually respond. A few more responses and you may gain your manhood back, Eaglepussy.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 07:26 AM by SoMs Eagle.)
03-16-2017 07:23 AM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

Somebody needs to get a hold of pictures of Lindsey and his boyfriend. I'm sick of that amateur proctologist.
03-16-2017 04:54 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

So things are coming together. It's being reported now the so called surveillance of Trump was a set up using a Hillary donor college computer science professors assessment that there was a connection between Trump and a Russian bank. Complete fabrication and a doorway is opened to spy on Trump. To top it off there is evidence someone tried to hack Trumps server and leave incriminating material. Trump has said they will present evidence at next weeks hearing. I guess we will see.
03-16-2017 09:05 PM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(03-16-2017 09:05 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  So things are coming together. It's being reported now the so called surveillance of Trump was a set up using a Hillary donor college computer science professors assessment that there was a connection between Trump and a Russian bank. Complete fabrication and a doorway is opened to spy on Trump. To top it off there is evidence someone tried to hack Trumps server and leave incriminating material. Trump has said they will present evidence at next weeks hearing. I guess we will see.

I remember that **** with the Computer Science professors. It seemed really underhanded at the time. I didn't understand the full significance of it, I just thought those dudes overstepped their bounds. I mean, you think you discovered this thing. Publish it in a journal or whatever, so that other CS people can mull it over and respond. You don't speak for the whole field, you're just one group of asshats.
03-17-2017 05:11 PM
usmstang Offline
Banned

Beav, as I believe it is your irrational goal, I can not take you seriously in any regard. I've stated my position too many times to which you continue with your ridiculous talking points straight from the uniparty. I thought we were on the same team as USM fans but you sir are clearly part of the enemy of this country. I have no time for you or your irrational behavior. Good day!
03-18-2017 10:24 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
...I'm with Stang...I refuse to speak or engage beaver any further....I shant be laughed at by an old man whose dementia prevents him from having an intelligent and respectful conversation.......therefore to wit, I will speak with my fellow Golden Eagles on this forum and have a spirited yet respectful dialogue on matters of politics and other such issues of importance, but I will no longer give gash boy the time of day......good day to you beaver.

I SAID GOOD DAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 12:53 PM by Nugget's Ghost.)
03-19-2017 12:46 AM
RockTheRock Offline
Special Teams

Was beaver as unhinged when he was just a worm?
03-19-2017 03:34 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Love it when ol beav leaves for a while...every Keyboard Kowboy suddenly has the urge to join a ONE-SIDED conversation to show how united all the states righties are---as if I thought it was any other way!03-lmfao

The Prez is so batsh!t crazy....and you guys know he is a complete embarrassment to the U.S. and the rest of the world, you'll just never admit it...there is really nothing to add, but GOD SAVE US!

As for my beer tasting this weekend, here are the rankings...

1) Guinness Blonde A+ Smooth, creamy, great aftertaste...made in Latrobe PA
2) Abita Amber Always A
3) McGuire's Red A-
4) Fairhope Amber B+
5) Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy B+
6) Guinness Stout B- Beloved by the world but not me!
7) Blue Moon IPA C

Most I've already tried, but it's fun to "try again"...04-cheers

Adios Amigos, and keep those cards and letters comin'...
03-19-2017 04:09 PM
Advertisement

Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
...did you guys hear somethin?....I thought I heard a big steamin pile of bull shat hit the board.....
03-19-2017 06:08 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Speaking of batchit crazy, Hillary is talking about running for mayor of New York. She just can't quit gorging her fat canckles at the public trough. These people are classless. Trouble of it all is NewYorkers say "HELL NO!" Even they are tired of the lying Clintons.
03-19-2017 06:48 PM
TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
I farted, sorry nugget
03-19-2017 06:48 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Bad day today guys?03-lmfao

My advice to the Prez---->RESIGN AND FLEE!!!
03-20-2017 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.