Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Boom! Did anybody watch the Wiretap Wipe out today?
Bookmark and Share
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
Boom! Did anybody watch the Wiretap Wipe out today?
The Cheeto-in-Chief is now officially batsh!t crazy from the perspective of the intelligence community, the FBI, and Democrat (of course) and Republican House leadership.

Now, this comes from the same idjit who spent 5 years ("and you won't believe what we're finding!" 03-lmfao You're right, we wouldn't have believed it coming from YOU!) 'splaining how the Prez was from Kenya....so what would anybody expect, except the fawning Lemmings?

But of course, ol' beav is the LIAR!

Seems even Eddie Munster said in Oct. (and it's not made-up by the "bad" MEDIA, he said it HIMSELF, just like Tribble Head is the one who said he was "wiretapped" and the Prez was a Kenyan) that he would never believe anything the Orange Orangutan said again.

So....your House "wonk" said the same thing I SAID in Oct., but he has forgiven the Liar-in-Thief because SCPOTUS signs anything he puts in front of him now.

I stuck to my principles...so send all your venom to Eddie from now on..04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 03:50 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 03:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

RE: Boom! Did anybody watch the Wiretap Wipe out today?
oh yeah..people were paid and bussed in to hear Goldylocks speak today...

Hyperbole?03-lmfao
03-15-2017 03:48 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

oh yeah II....where is that investigation into the 3 million illegal voters? Or when will he sue all those women he groped?

Answers: Gone with the Wind and Never! 03-lmfao

How can any of you guys...most of you decent, reasonable, good people...let this lyin' catastrophe of a President lead you down his rabbit hole of deceit?
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 05:55 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-15-2017 05:54 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
You are the Mad Hatter aren't you.
Well I'll ask you, but I know you won't answer, did you see his interview with Tucker Carlson? You might want to temper your enthusiasm for his great fall.
03-15-2017 09:45 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Oh and there is this.....since you watched you are well aware your democrat from California kept saying "we have seen no evidence of ILLEGAL wiretapping". One should ask themselves why is the word 'illegal' so important.
03-15-2017 09:50 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Everything I wrote in my original post is a fact, Sopussy....I know Comrade Drumpf has so desensitized all you believers to his lies, that you think everyone else lies.

But we don't Sopussy my friend, we don't..03-lmfao
03-15-2017 10:39 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-15-2017 10:39 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Everything I wrote in my original post is a fact, Sopussy....I know Comrade Drumpf has so desensitized all you believers to his lies, that you think everyone else lies.

But we don't Sopussy my friend, we don't..03-lmfao

Classic. You have repeatedly posted lie after lie in these threads. One after the other.
"Everything I said in the OP is fact". Sure. I don't think it's Trump that is crazy.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 07:42 AM by SoMs Eagle.)
03-16-2017 07:40 AM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Now that Sourpussy is off for a week...WAIT! You say he's still here? Imagine that? 03-lmfao

He BELIEVES that Obama is Kenyan...He BELIEVES Obama wiretapped...he BELIEVES 2 million voted illegally...BUT, he doesn't believe the U.S Intelligence community.

My friend SoMs' new name is Sourpussy, since he has taken on all the attributes of the most sour, incompetent, racist, narcissist liar in the annuals of modern U.S. Presidency.
Any reasonable person knows you LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES in life...I have made plenty...but people like Sourpussy and Anus Mouth don't make mistakes, hence they NEVER LEARN.

I'll be gone for a week or so after today....and I have a collection of Abita Amber, Guiness Stout and Blonde, Fairhope Amber, Blue Moon IPA and 30A Blonde beer with my name on it...so ALOHA (03-lmfao) for a while....and poor ol' Sourpussy will have to play with hisself for awhile til I get back!04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 04:34 PM by eaglebeaver.)
03-16-2017 04:00 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

While Drumpf gives millionaires more tax breaks, he wants to end after school programs and meals-on-wheels...

Here is a WTF did-you-know moment?: If Melania lived with Donald (and even she doesn't want anything to do with him, smart girl), we could pay for Meals-on-Wheels for 487 years!

But people like Popsicle Head don't look at things that way---It's not, "what can I do for the country", it's "what can the country do for me?" Another millionaire by the name of JFK reversed that kind of single-mindedness.
03-16-2017 04:44 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Reasonable question by Joe Scarborough, a Republican!: "When will Warshington do it's job and save Social Security and Medicare, improve schools, invest in R&D, build roads and balance the budget?"

Answer: Not as long as Cheeto-in-Chief is there, because his brain cannot fix itself on one topic more than 35 seconds.

Now, some folks on here will say Joe is not a REAL Republican, which means he is not racist, does not have Nazi or KKK ties, does not cavort with Russia or Russian call girls and knows a LIE when he sees or hears it! 03-lmfao
03-16-2017 05:15 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

You don't take President Loco literally...but make sure you do take Snoop Dog literally...03-lmfao

Yesterday the House said he's cray cray...today it's the Senate
03-16-2017 08:26 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-16-2017 04:00 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Now that Sourpussy is off for a week...WAIT! You say he's still here? Imagine that? 03-lmfao

He BELIEVES that Obama is Kenyan...He BELIEVES Obama wiretapped...he BELIEVES 2 million voted illegally...BUT, he doesn't believe the U.S Intelligence community.

My friend SoMs' new name is Sourpussy, since he has taken on all the attributes of the most sour, incompetent, racist, narcissist liar in the annuals of modern U.S. Presidency.
Any reasonable person knows you LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES in life...I have made plenty...but people like Sourpussy and Anus Mouth don't make mistakes, hence they NEVER LEARN.

I'll be gone for a week or so after today....and I have a collection of Abita Amber, Guiness Stout and Blonde, Fairhope Amber, Blue Moon IPA and 30A Blonde beer with my name on it...so ALOHA (03-lmfao) for a while....and poor ol' Sourpussy will have to play with hisself for awhile til I get back!04-cheers

Well that sucks. Where am I gonna get all my laughs for the next seven days?
You should make sure your obamacare is payed up before you buy all that beer.
03-16-2017 08:39 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-16-2017 05:15 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Reasonable question by Joe Scarborough, a Republican!: "When will Warshington do it's job and save Social Security and Medicare, improve schools, invest in R&D, build roads and balance the budget?"

Answer: Not as long as Cheeto-in-Chief is there, because his brain cannot fix itself on one topic more than 35 seconds.

Now, some folks on here will say Joe is not a REAL Republican, which means he is not racist, does not have Nazi or KKK ties, does not cavort with Russia or Russian call girls and knows a LIE when he sees or hears it! 03-lmfao
So Trump should have these problems solved in 8 weeks when the dems are standing in the way of every cabinet member. Meanwhile the government is pregnant with liberals doing their best to sabotage him.
My gosh you are an one sick puppy. obama had eight years to fix those problems and the only thing he did was f-up healthcare. Oh yeah, and the economy. Oh yeah, and race relations. Oh yeah, and THE WHOLE FRIGGIN WORLD.
03-16-2017 08:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.