Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

when will they learn?
2-Hood-Rich Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: ECU
when will they learn?
The protests, media, talking points, etc have lost their power. The election of Trump has ushered in a new era of American politics. Every time they show their asses, get caught lying, feign outrage... it only makes him stronger. You would think that they would figure it out by now (how badly they're distrusted and hated). Instead the head of the DNC will be a Muslim, a token race baiting minority, or a self loathing white woman.

This is fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
01-30-2017 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: when will they learn?
(01-30-2017 01:31 PM)2-Hood-Rich Wrote:  The protests, media, talking points, etc have lost their power. The election of Trump has ushered in a new era of American politics. Every time they show their asses, get caught lying, feign outrage... it only makes him stronger. You would think that they would figure it out by now (how badly they're distrusted and hated). Instead the head of the DNC will be a Muslim, a token race baiting minority, or a self loathing white woman.

This is fun to watch.

Are you kidding. If the election of Trump taught us anything, it's that protesting, media, and talking points, have more power than we thought.

If it wasn't for those things, Trump would have never been elected.
01-30-2017 01:33 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(01-30-2017 01:33 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 01:31 PM)2-Hood-Rich Wrote:  The protests, media, talking points, etc have lost their power. The election of Trump has ushered in a new era of American politics. Every time they show their asses, get caught lying, feign outrage... it only makes him stronger. You would think that they would figure it out by now (how badly they're distrusted and hated). Instead the head of the DNC will be a Muslim, a token race baiting minority, or a self loathing white woman.

This is fun to watch.

Are you kidding. If the election of Trump taught us anything, it's that protesting, media, and talking points, have more power than we thought.

Correct, nothing like liberal snowflakes protesting and getting violent to cause america to come to its senses and vote for Trump.
01-30-2017 03:10 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
[Image: 16194879_370951369940799_415892824793864...e=594547BF]
01-30-2017 03:12 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

This is fun to watch.

I miss the protests where everyone dressed like Benjamin Franklin.
01-30-2017 03:16 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(01-30-2017 03:16 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  

This is fun to watch.

I miss the protests where everyone dressed like Benjamin Franklin.

I'd say those are better than the ones where burning cars and smashed business windows always seem to break out?
01-30-2017 03:35 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

(01-30-2017 03:10 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

This is fun to watch.

Correct, nothing like liberal snowflakes protesting and getting violent to cause america to come to its senses and vote for Trump.

It wasn't the liberals. You are giving them too much credit.

It was the Tea Party and their "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" attitude that stirred up the uneducated white vote.
01-30-2017 03:37 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-30-2017 03:37 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

This is fun to watch.

It was the Tea Party and their "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" attitude that stirred up the uneducated white vote.

Trump flipped rust belt voters who went with Obama 2 times. He also got 3-4 times more of the black male vote that what McCain and Romney got.
01-30-2017 03:41 PM
2-Hood-Rich Offline
Bench Warmer

Racist fitbud shows his true colors.

01-30-2017 03:42 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(01-30-2017 03:41 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

This is fun to watch.

Trump flipped rust belt voters who went with Obama 2 times. He also got 3-4 times more of the black male vote that what McCain and Romney got.

This. A lot of those rust belt voters were people who identify with labor unions/traditionally vote Democrat. My wife's family lives in Warren, Ohio were Dems have ruled for 50-60 years. Trump won in a landslide in that district.
01-30-2017 03:56 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-30-2017 03:56 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 01:33 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Are you kidding. If the election of Trump taught us anything, it's that protesting, media, and talking points, have more power than we thought.

This. A lot of those rust belt voters were people who identify with labor unions/traditionally vote Democrat. My wife's family lives in Warren, Ohio were Dems have ruled for 50-60 years. Trump won in a landslide in that district.

He did much better than people thought with Hispanic/Latino voters also. Cuban Americans he probably won the majority of those. Ricans are still more for the Dems.
It would be interesting how he did with 3rd/4th generation Texans of Mexican origin?
He probably did poorly in Cali with Hispanics. When do Hispanics consider themselves Americans? Technically if you are born in the USA you are not Hispanic.
01-30-2017 04:01 PM
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

This is fun to watch.

Funny, I can't recall any Tea Party protests that wound up as riots........unlike many of those from the left.
01-30-2017 04:02 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(01-30-2017 04:02 PM)Crebman Wrote:  

This is fun to watch.

Funny, I can't recall any Tea Party protests that wound up as riots........unlike many of those from the left.

Those riots had nothing to do with government policies.
01-30-2017 04:06 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
George Soros' paid Les Miserables are deaf and blind...and could be making the same mistakes they keep making...

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...ist_havens
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 04:09 PM by rath v2.0.)
01-30-2017 04:07 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(01-30-2017 04:02 PM)Crebman Wrote:  Funny, I can't recall any Tea Party protests that wound up as riots........unlike many of those from the left.

Come on man, you can just see it in their eyes. Moments after this shot was taken, these Tea Party participants exploded in rage, singing God Bless America and shouting all sorts of other partriotic obsenities.

[Image: 130619_POL_IRSTEAPARTY.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg]
01-30-2017 04:13 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

(01-30-2017 04:01 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 03:10 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Correct, nothing like liberal snowflakes protesting and getting violent to cause america to come to its senses and vote for Trump.

He did much better than people thought with Hispanic/Latino voters also. Cuban Americans he probably won the majority of those. Ricans are still more for the Dems.
It would be interesting how he did with 3rd/4th generation Texans of Mexican origin?
He probably did poorly in Cali with Hispanics. When do Hispanics consider themselves Americans? Technically if you are born in the USA you are not Hispanic.

There is a classic debate about whether Hispanic is ethnicity or race. Some believe it is a race and others cite it as ethnicity (fwiw, my paternal grandfather settled mainland from Puerto Rico after WWII).

The US Census Bureau sort of clouds the water on this. It defines Hispanic/Latino a as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.
01-30-2017 04:14 PM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC

This is fun to watch.

Uneducated, what a stupid term, going to college doesn't make you better and it doesn't mean you're smart. Not going to college doesn't make you lesser and it doesn't mean you're dumb.
01-30-2017 04:22 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-30-2017 04:14 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 03:37 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  It wasn't the liberals. You are giving them too much credit.

There is a classic debate about whether Hispanic is ethnicity or race. Some believe it is a race and others cite it as ethnicity (fwiw, my paternal grandfather settled mainland from Puerto Rico after WWII).

The US Census Bureau sort of clouds the water on this. It defines Hispanic/Latino a as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

I could see a USA kid being raised by immigrant parents, from one of those countries, still with the home culture bi lingual etc., but as they get older they might just identify as American. Eventually no difference among Martinez, Smith, O'Connor,
etc. There is certainly a racial component difference between Ricans/Cubans and Afro Caribbeans. Some of them are like 80/100% Euro DNA.
01-30-2017 04:22 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(01-30-2017 03:42 PM)2-Hood-Rich Wrote:  Racist fitbud shows his true colors.

Yup. Fit's the biggest racist on this board.
01-30-2017 04:31 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

(01-30-2017 04:22 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 04:14 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 03:41 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Trump flipped rust belt voters who went with Obama 2 times. He also got 3-4 times more of the black male vote that what McCain and Romney got.

I could see a USA kid being raised by immigrant parents, from one of those countries, still with the home culture bi lingual etc., but as they get older they might just identify as American. Eventually no difference among Martinez, Smith, O'Connor,
etc. There is certainly a racial component difference between Ricans/Cubans and Afro Caribbeans. Some of them are like 80/100% Euro DNA.

Without question. Per the Royal Decree of Graces of 1815 any European Catholic was allowed to settle on the island with land allotments. As a result you saw an influx of Spanish, Italian, Irish, Dutch, French and German immigrants onto the island. About 2/3rds of the residents on the island are of European Descent and identify as Caucasian.

On the flip side, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation PR's who live in the US strongly identify as Hispanic/Latino. My cousins, who live in Brooklyn, act as if there is not a drop of white blood in their body.
01-30-2017 04:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.