Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Spicer goes after the media with both feet.
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Spicer goes after the media with both feet.
Damn...Spicer is a bulldog. Im Impressed with this guy. WOW!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017 05:43 PM by Fo Shizzle.)
01-21-2017 05:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: Spicer goes after the media with both feet.
Loved every second of it.
01-21-2017 05:48 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Hard to keep track of all the BS fake news and crazy twitter rants today.

These people are mental.
01-21-2017 05:51 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Missed it. Please provide a link when available.
01-21-2017 05:54 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
Cue Tom to tell us Spicer is lying.
01-21-2017 05:55 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
My reaction
[Image: mjl.gif]
01-21-2017 05:56 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(01-21-2017 05:56 PM)shere khan Wrote:  My reaction
[Image: mjl.gif]

03-lmfao03-lmfao
01-21-2017 06:02 PM
Gakusei Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
I would like to use this thread to proclaim UNT has the largest, best crowds in college football.
01-21-2017 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
Spicer confirmed today what we already knew about Trump....He is obsessed with size.07-coffee3
01-21-2017 06:17 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(01-21-2017 06:14 PM)Gakusei Wrote:  I would like to use this thread to proclaim UNT has the largest, best crowds in college football.

I would like to use this post to proclaim that attendance smack is the ultimate in desperate 'gotcha' moves.
01-21-2017 07:30 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
(01-21-2017 07:30 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(01-21-2017 06:14 PM)Gakusei Wrote:  I would like to use this thread to proclaim UNT has the largest, best crowds in college football.

I would like to use this post to proclaim that attendance smack is the ultimate in desperate 'gotcha' moves.

No battle is too small or insignificant in this war. You have to fight when and where the battle is waged. Even house by house. Believe me.
01-21-2017 07:35 PM
Advertisement

Gakusei Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas

Tell that to your boy Trump.
01-21-2017 07:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(01-21-2017 05:42 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Damn...Spicer is a bulldog. Im Impressed with this guy. WOW!!!!!!

This isn't going to help you guys.

LOL.

Its kind of like W going to New Orleans looking for a pile of rubble to stand on. Its been pulled once too many times.
01-21-2017 08:21 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(01-21-2017 07:36 PM)Gakusei Wrote:  

Tell that to your boy Trump.

He is only following the MSM playbook. They started in with the attendance smack, not him.

Explain that to your MSM overlords, so that they'll refrain from it in the future.
01-21-2017 08:26 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(01-21-2017 08:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-21-2017 05:42 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Damn...Spicer is a bulldog. Im Impressed with this guy. WOW!!!!!!

LOL.

Its kind of like W going to New Orleans looking for a pile of rubble to stand on. Its been pulled once too many times.

The fact that only 32% of Americans trust the mainstream media these days says your wrong.
01-21-2017 08:29 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest

LOL.

For clarity...Im just commenting on Spicer. He seems to be a bulldog that does not mince words. I like that. Dont conflate that with me approving of what he says. 07-coffee3
01-21-2017 11:10 PM
Advertisement

Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
(01-21-2017 08:29 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

LOL.

The fact that only 32% of Americans trust the mainstream media these days says your wrong.

You're*

Honestly this seems like a really stupid thing to pick a fight with the media on. It's like the Trump folks don't realize there are pictures and factual evidence available. WMATA, which is - for better or worse - good at keeping track of every little thing (and problem) that goes on, recorded fewer travelers at 11am on Trump's inauguration day than there were on George W Bush's in 2005. Where is the focus on the issues?

It makes little sense to get so worked up about this. If anything, it is embarrassing to those who make such a big deal about it. I know the crowds were smaller this year, and understandably so because of the demographics of the Trump voting class (mostly suburban and rural voters who don't care enough to travel to DC to see another white guy get inaugurated). Why make such laughably outlandish claims? At least when the Obama admin would fudge facts and try to spin things, it would be with an attempt to be realistic. Trump's team saying it was the largest crowd ever when pictures show the National Mall less than half full - compared to a full crowd for Obama at the exact same time of the day - is just a little loopy to me. Aren't there more important issues to be talking about? Like ISIS, health care plans, Congressional term limits?
01-21-2017 11:41 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-21-2017 11:41 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  

LOL.

You're*

Honestly this seems like a really stupid thing to pick a fight with the media on. It's like the Trump folks don't realize there are pictures and factual evidence available. WMATA, which is - for better or worse - good at keeping track of every little thing (and problem) that goes on, recorded fewer travelers at 11am on Trump's inauguration day than there were on George W Bush's in 2005. Where is the focus on the issues?

It makes little sense to get so worked up about this. If anything, it is embarrassing to those who make such a big deal about it. I know the crowds were smaller this year, and understandably so because of the demographics of the Trump voting class (mostly suburban and rural voters who don't care enough to travel to DC to see another white guy get inaugurated). Why make such laughably outlandish claims? At least when the Obama admin would fudge facts and try to spin things, it would be with an attempt to be realistic. Trump's team saying it was the largest crowd ever when pictures show the National Mall less than half full - compared to a full crowd for Obama at the exact same time of the day - is just a little loopy to me. Aren't there more important issues to be talking about? Like ISIS, health care plans, Congressional term limits?

Good grief man no wonder the democrats are getting shellacked all over the country
01-21-2017 11:55 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
(01-21-2017 11:55 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(01-21-2017 11:41 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  

LOL.

You're*

Good grief man no wonder the democrats are getting shellacked all over the country

Right? No wonder, if the most captivating thing on the country's mind at any given moment is whether Trump's crowd was bigger than Obama's. Boy, have we got our priorities straight!
01-22-2017 12:02 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(01-21-2017 05:55 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Cue Tom to tell us Spicer is lying.

Ok, so how was the media lying? There were obviously more people at Obama's 2009 inauguration than DJT's 2017 one. And more people were protesting DJT yesterday than were at his inauguration on Friday. This is pretty obvious at this point.

DJT directly said he had 1.5 million at his inauguration. This isn't in dispute that DJT said this. That is an obvious lie.

Ari Fleisher said this about Spicer's comments.... https://twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/...3374018561
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 01:28 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
01-22-2017 01:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.