Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

..SFA vs SM Live Now!!..--------->They're Winning!!
Bookmark and Share
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
..SFA vs SM Live Now!!..--------->They're Winning!!
...EeeGulls up by 8 at the half...DTTT!

Doc to the TOP!
12-23-2016 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: ..SFA vs SM Live Now!!..--------->They're Winning!!
This is one of the more aggravating aspects of Doc's tenure here IMO. He will sleepwalk through the first 10 or 12 games while the emberassing results pile up. Then right around conference play he will start giving a crap and being more active on the sideline and we will look decent for conference play. The results haven't necessarily shown it but his first 2 years we've been fairly competitive in C-USA with far inferior talent. His first year we finished a game in overtime with 4 players and almost won. If he would coach the first 12 games like he does the last 15 or so the guy might actually be moderately successful here. But it's year 3 and it's an every year trend.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 07:52 PM by Eagle9.)
12-23-2016 07:50 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

...what's the score??...did we win?....oh I hope so.
12-23-2016 09:00 PM
Advertisement

Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

Poor free throw shooting and some absolutely awful officiating lost this one. We suck. But maybe not as bad as we did a week ago. We just don't have a ball handler. It's hard to watch a D-1 team with no ball handler. Cortez Edwards is one of the few bright spots. But he's having to play Point Guard because we don't have one. He just doesn't have that kind of ball handling skills but plays his butt off. Rowe was out. Heard he may have a broken foot. At this point I don't care whether or not we give Doc another year. It's not fair at all if we fire him given what he's dealt with. However, I feel like he could've done a little better than what he has.
12-23-2016 09:01 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

..we lost?...but we had a 15 point lead?....what was the final?....I just can't believe iTTT.
12-23-2016 09:03 PM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(12-23-2016 07:44 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...EeeGulls up by 8 at the half...DTTT!

Doc to the TOP!

Thanks for the link, NG. I watched most of the second half. I went in with low expectations, and the team at least surpassed those low expectations. Campbell and Ramey resemble good basketball players. The whole team played with energy and looked happy to compete. However, their performance at the free throw line was bad, and Doc's need for a makeover was only made more apparent by the TV coverage.

As for SFA, their coach looked drunk or something. Is that the guy we tried to hire a few years ago? If so, I don't think we missed out on anything big. I was not impressed.
12-23-2016 09:05 PM
Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

That's not the same guy. Underwood was hired by Oklahoma State last year I believe. Ramey actually resembled a passable D-1 player for the first time this year. Same for Campbell. We just have no quickness or athletic ability.
12-23-2016 10:05 PM
Advertisement

Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

(12-23-2016 09:05 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  
(12-23-2016 07:44 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...EeeGulls up by 8 at the half...DTTT!

Doc to the TOP!

Thanks for the link, NG. I watched most of the second half. I went in with low expectations, and the team at least surpassed those low expectations.

...You're welcome...and thank you for the reps... It's always nice to have someone appreciate your efforts on the boards....many of these people on here are just so rude and inconsiderate of others and never take a few seconds just to write "thank you" or "please" or "I appreciate you Nugget" or even..."you are the greatest Nugget, why can't I be more like you. You are the bestest and most wonderful poster in all of the internet land"......but No, what do I get mostly instead?...Heartaches!...nothin but Heartaches Dammit!
12-24-2016 01:06 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(12-24-2016 01:06 AM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(12-23-2016 09:05 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  

Doc to the TOP!

Thanks for the link, NG. I watched most of the second half. I went in with low expectations, and the team at least surpassed those low expectations.

...You're welcome...and thank you for the reps... It's always nice to have someone appreciate your efforts on the boards....many of these people on here are just so rude and inconsiderate of others and never take a few seconds just to write "thank you" or "please" or "I appreciate you Nugget" or even..."you are the greatest Nugget, why can't I be more like you. You are the bestest and most wonderful poster in all of the internet land"......but No, what do I get mostly instead?...Heartaches!...nothin but Heartaches Dammit!

Merry Christmas to you Nug, you wonderful poster you! 01-ncaabbs
12-24-2016 09:53 AM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
They did make a few shots and were competitive against a one win (two now) Southland team, and rocketed up to # 342. Hawaii has already defeated a pair of SUNWACUSAers, so tomorrow may prove difficult. Doc To The Top !!!
12-24-2016 01:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.