Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TU vs Cincinnati Predictions
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
TU vs Cincinnati Predictions
A little early on this thread, but its a Friday night affair this week.

A word of warning is the schedule favors Cincinnati in this way. Their last game versus Memphis was on Friday, not Saturday like our trip to UCF. Thus Cincy has an extra day of prep for our game. Also our game was on the road and at night in a venue about as far as we can travel in this league. So IMO there will be a slight Cincy advantage in that dept.

But we are obviously the better team imo. Better record. Better offense. Better defense. Better coaches. A home game on our campus. So all the signs point to a win for us. However, that doesn't calculate the desperate nature of a team that many picked to win the eastern AAC and who have suffered through a humiliating season. This is their last game no matter what. If you think about it, they may look at this game as their "Alamo". So we need to be ready imo.

But everything taken into consideration, I think we will win:

TU - 48
Cincinnati - 21
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016 12:55 PM by rabidTU2.)
11-22-2016 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: TU vs Cincinnati Predictions
Can't quite figure out what happened to Cincy......they should be capable but the desire just doesn't seem to be there......hopefully it doesn't come back to them this Friday.......if they play up to there capabilities....Tulsa 42-35..........if they play like they have most of the season Tulsa 42-14
11-22-2016 04:15 PM
Advertisement

Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
I'd like to see a shutout but we'll probably give up a couple of scores.

Tulsa - 45
Cincy - 10
11-24-2016 11:12 AM
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
Another factor that could hurt us is the game falls on the Thanksgiving Holiday as well as a Friday night (when HS games are played) and a lot of folks could be absent and of course the students will be gone. So I think all the intangibles tend to work for Cincy. Again, it is imperative that we ignore the negatives and play hard. This is not a game we should take lightly.

It will be a little cold according to the weathermen, so bundle up as best you can.

See you at the game.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 01:13 PM by rabidTU2.)
11-25-2016 11:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.