The Reality is....
Bookmark and Share
99beers Offline
Banned

I Root For: So Miss
The Reality is....
Ya know what I'm sayin?

Who is tired of hearing this crap?

Reality is hop, you suck right now....ya here what i am sayin?
11-07-2016 09:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
RE: The Reality is....
Need to start counting the number of times he uses the phrase "the reality is". Also noted the consistent reminder of offense and defense being ranked 20th / 21st in the nation. Doesn't really matter if stats do not equate to wins.
11-07-2016 09:32 PM
99beers Offline
Banned

(11-07-2016 09:32 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  Need to start counting the number of times he uses the phrase "the reality is". Also noted the consistent reminder of offense and defense being ranked 20th / 21st in the nation. Doesn't really matter if stats do not equate to wins.

And he said..he wasn't much of a stat guy. Lol. His bull**** ain't gonna work here long. I think he might be an ediot!
11-07-2016 10:01 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-07-2016 10:01 PM)99beers Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 09:32 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  Need to start counting the number of times he uses the phrase "the reality is". Also noted the consistent reminder of offense and defense being ranked 20th / 21st in the nation. Doesn't really matter if stats do not equate to wins.

And he said..he wasn't much of a stat guy. Lol. His bull**** ain't gonna work here long. I think he might be an ediot!

....the elllllllllllloss quote o' day....

I spit my food out of every hole when I heard him say that.....

that's the last thing I want to hear as a player, fan, media....from a leader....

what a weak little mincy wince....

#bullminion

[Image: BPk9fgLCAAAmHxb.jpg:large]
11-07-2016 10:20 PM
99beers Offline
Banned

Seriously, is he medicated? Does he have a heart issue we don't know about? Zombie like.

Did we hire an old coach with health issues to a young mans job?

Now is not the time to be cool, calm, and collected. Now is the time to go bat **** crazy!

I hate to say it, but i miss Lfeds fire!
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 10:15 AM by 99beers.)
11-08-2016 10:09 AM
EagleFWB Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USM
I don't hate to say it... I loved LFed and his fire. He came in and did exactly what we hired him to do. I loved Monk and his blunt honesty when answering questions. The jury is still out on Hopson, but I don't like what I'm seeing so far. We have regressed all season.
11-08-2016 10:22 AM
Advertisement

99beers Offline
Banned

It's not like we are asking to much of him........ We were picked to compete for the CUSA title. That was based on returning talent. If he wins out, then I will shut the heck up, but I don't see that hapening. We probably lose to ODU..... and definitely to La Tech.....
11-08-2016 10:28 AM
Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
He's changed since he left here. When he was here on Bower's staff, he was one of the only guys that had a pulse. He would talk your head off and was a great recruiter. Now he's as boring as he can be. I don't get it. Maybe he looks up to Bower so much and is trying too hard to do things the way Bower did ? I don't know what the answer is, but I still want to have hope for Jay. But right now he isn't giving me much reason for hope.
11-08-2016 10:36 AM
TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
Beers you must remember, some suggest the talent isn't on roster to win.... ya know, same players who won nine games last year and more experienced.

Fear not, 'the reality is' ;&&/$ @:))-& blah blah blah

believe we can make a dranking game out of 'the reality is'. Unfortunately we'd all be trashed before interview is completed.

Can handle unexpected losses from time to time BUT, UTSA and Norf Carolina metro high? Oh lert!!!
11-08-2016 10:43 AM
Eagle9 Offline
Special Teams

To be fair, it's not the same players that won 9 games last year. We lost 6 players to NFL camps from last year. This year we might have 2.
11-08-2016 10:50 AM
jebaroo Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-08-2016 10:43 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  Fear not, 'the reality is' ;&&/$ @:))-& blah blah blah

believe we can make a dranking game out of 'the reality is'. Unfortunately we'd all be trashed before interview is completed.

I noticed that as well a while back, 'the reality is'

as the season is over, it is time to start the drinking game
11-08-2016 11:24 AM
Advertisement

Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I noticed that too. its annoying. but Monken had one too. I believe it was, "at the end of the day". if Hop were winning like he was suppose to, it wouldn't matter. but he's losing, like hes not suppose to, so he looks/sounds dumb.
11-08-2016 11:42 AM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

we would have been better off just hiring Bower again rather than hiring Hopson. No excuse to lose to UTSA, UNCC, etc. We need to stop all this we belong in the AAC crap too. Until we beat the crappy teams in Crap USA conference we should just shut up about belonging to a better conference.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 12:38 PM by Footballeagle.)
11-08-2016 12:22 PM
va-eagle Offline
1st String

This will be his justification for not firing staff members at end of year.
11-08-2016 12:38 PM
va-eagle Offline
1st String

(11-08-2016 12:22 PM)Footballeagle Wrote:  we would have been better off just hiring Bower again rather than hiring Hopson. No excuse to lose to UTSA, UNCC, etc. We need to stop all this we belong in the AAC crap too. Until we beat the crappy teams in Crap USA conference we should just shut up about belonging to a better conference.

Schools have proven that you can suck on the field and still move up. Our issue is we suck and we broke.
11-08-2016 12:44 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
(11-08-2016 12:22 PM)Footballeagle Wrote:  we would have been better off just hiring Bower again rather than hiring Hopson. No excuse to lose to UTSA, UNCC, etc. We need to stop all this we belong in the AAC crap too. Until we beat the crappy teams in Crap USA conference we should just shut up about belonging to a better conference. This team is second only to ellllllllos' team as the worst USM team.

...we just hired bower, pay attention......Monken went 1-11 and then 3-9...bowers went 4-7 and then 3-7-1 after we went to the All American Bowl, pay attention ediot.......newbies, man oh man, I can't stand em.
11-08-2016 12:44 PM
Advertisement

Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

(11-08-2016 12:44 PM)va-eagle Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 12:22 PM)Footballeagle Wrote:  we would have been better off just hiring Bower again rather than hiring Hopson. No excuse to lose to UTSA, UNCC, etc. We need to stop all this we belong in the AAC crap too. Until we beat the crappy teams in Crap USA conference we should just shut up about belonging to a better conference.

Schools have proven that you can suck on the field and still move up. Our issue is we suck and we broke.

...more than broke...over 2 million in the Red now and climbing at around $25,000 a day....

Bower Lovers jumped ship after he got canned....Fedora did wonders to get many of them back and got many not involved in, the donations and fund raising those 4 years were very good... especially with the women...stadium was packed every saturday with him....

...HWNSNBS killed much of that donations and fund raising train Fedora had going...G, Martha and most of the EC staff jumped ship and ran off...Monken didn't help much if any.....and now this...people just don't give a crap about this 3rd rate product anymore.
..........This is as good as it's gonna get now.... Learn to Love ITTT.
11-08-2016 01:03 PM
southerner92 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
Bower went 4-7 , 7-4, and 2-8-1 (cant count 40-0 loss to Alabama as a win because they had to forfeit, I left game early in 3rd quarter ) in first 3 years
11-08-2016 01:17 PM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

(11-08-2016 12:44 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 12:22 PM)Footballeagle Wrote:  we would have been better off just hiring Bower again rather than hiring Hopson. No excuse to lose to UTSA, UNCC, etc. We need to stop all this we belong in the AAC crap too. Until we beat the crappy teams in Crap USA conference we should just shut up about belonging to a better conference. This team is second only to ellllllllos' team as the worst USM team.

...we just hired bower, pay attention......Monken went 1-11 and then 3-9...bowers went 4-7 and then 3-7-1 after we went to the All American Bowl, pay attention ediot.......newbies, man oh man, I can't stand em.

I'm far from a newbie i've been here a while i just dont post on every single topic like you. I posted for several years on eaglepost as well, but who cares.
11-08-2016 01:17 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

...I don't post on every topic. pay attention son. damm just damm.
11-08-2016 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.