Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Memphis Late Saturday Night Observation
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
Memphis Late Saturday Night Observation
1. Bowl eligible - our 21st bowl. 02-13-banana01-ncaabbs04-cheers

2. Very convincing win - 59 points on the road.

3. Our running backs dominated even without our leading rusher - D'Angelo Brewer. Flanders has emerged as another great TU RB.

4. We probably have the best OL in the western AAC.

5. Defense bent, but didn't break. They made the big play when they needed to.

Go TU!
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016 11:19 PM by rabidTU2.)
10-29-2016 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

RE: Memphis Late Saturday Night Observation
http://www.tulsahurricane.com/news/2016/...mphis.aspx

Stats are on the right of the page.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 09:40 AM by rabidTU2.)
10-30-2016 09:39 AM
Advertisement

jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I am very happy that I was wrong on my prediction.......and I am very happy that we are bowl eligible......the way teams play in the AAC, you never know when a lower level team is going to play their best game and you get a loss.....we don't have an easy schedule.....ECU came alive......UCF can be pretty good on certain weeks......it's just nice to get that 6th win!!!
10-31-2016 01:37 PM
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

If I were Monty, I'd be pushing the idea that if we keep winning, there is a great chance we will be in the conference championship game. That would actually be an extra game "before" our bowl. That scenario actually happened in 2012 in CUSA against UCF when we won 11 games, won the Liberty Bowl and got revenge against Iowa St in Memphis. We had lost that year to Iowa St (in game 1), to Arkansas and SMU. Playing in 14 games is a load, but the kids get a lot of experience and practice time to develope.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 10:09 PM by rabidTU2.)
10-31-2016 10:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.