Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kahlil Mitchell dismissed
Bookmark and Share
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
Kahlil Mitchell dismissed
Typical spin master coach speak reasons. Nothing specific but Kahlil Mitchell is gone. From player of the game a couple of weeks ago to probably headed to Division II or NAIA. Good luck young man.
10-10-2016 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Buc'ed_Up Online
1st String

I Root For: ETSU
RE: Kahlil Mitchell dismissed
Wow did this just come out today?
10-10-2016 05:05 PM
etsuandpurdue3 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Purdue,ETSU,G5
Must have been pretty bad, did he assault somebody or something?
10-10-2016 05:19 PM
Advertisement

Efan Offline
Special Teams

Was he one of the guys fighting with his own teammate a couple of weeks ago?
10-10-2016 05:25 PM
etsubuc Offline
All American

"conduct and attitude unbecoming of and not representative of an ETSU Football team member"- sounds like he needed to go. If someone is an emotional drain on the program or is spreading a bad attitude among others, he doesn't need to be on the team.
10-10-2016 06:07 PM
Spector Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: SoCon
(10-10-2016 06:07 PM)etsubuc Wrote:  "conduct and attitude unbecoming of and not representative of an ETSU Football team member"- sounds like he needed to go. If someone is an emotional drain on the program or is spreading a bad attitude among others, he doesn't need to be on the team.

He was arguing and cussing on the sidelines at the VMI game. Apparently his reps got cut (very vocal about it) and he didn’t like it. Note - this is not the same player that put on a similar display on the sidelines of the Chattanooga game. He must have had additional problems on the practice field or with the staff, because I can’t imagine them getting rid of 28 when 29 acted worse (cussing and going after another player) in front of the home crowd. Personally I like my players to have a little fire in their system, especially when they are down late in the game. However, if they act foolishly, you can always suspend them for a game or 2 or 3 or… But "deep sixing": #28 and keeping the likes of #29 makes you wonder – #28 must have had other issues besides what was on display this past week (He was 2nd on the team in Sacs and 3rd in tackles). Hope the next man up can pull that same production.
10-11-2016 05:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.