Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Official Game Thread: #3 Chattanooga (L 7-37)
Bookmark and Share
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Official Game Thread: #3 Chattanooga (L 7-37)
Date: October 1st, 2016

Time: 12:00 PM

Opponent: Chattanooga (4-0, 1-0 SoCon)

Place: Kermit Tipton Stadium

Television: None

Webcast: Socon Digital Network

Radio online: 640WXSM.com (Free)

UTC 2016 Schedule

UTC 2016 Roster

UTC Message Board
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 05:27 PM by ETSUfan1.)
09-26-2016 02:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GOMOCS Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Chattanooga MOc
RE: Official Game Thread: #3 Chattanooga
and the other Mocs Message Board:

http://mocnation.yuku.com/directory

Question! Is there a webpage anywhere detailing where to tailgate and the rules for the games? Guessing since it is at a high school, alcohol is forbidden at tailgates?

Thanks.
09-27-2016 08:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brock20 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Laundry
(09-27-2016 08:22 AM)GOMOCS Wrote:  and the other Mocs Message Board:

Question! Is there a webpage anywhere detailing where to tailgate and the rules for the games? Guessing since it is at a high school, alcohol is forbidden at tailgates?

Thanks.

http://www.etsubucs.com/fanzone/tailgate/ Tailgating Guidelines

yeah alcohol is prohibited *wink* *wink*
09-27-2016 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flippmb Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
(09-27-2016 08:22 AM)GOMOCS Wrote:  Guessing since it is at a high school, alcohol is forbidden at tailgates?

Thanks.

Public display is what will get you in trouble. Nobody is going to be examining anyone's red plastic cup contents (unless that person's behavior warrants it). Alcohol inside the stadium remains a no-no under any circumstances.

Anybody have parking advice for our Chattanooga friends, since the lots are by permit only?
09-27-2016 10:02 AM
brock20 Offline
1st String

(09-27-2016 10:02 AM)Flippmb Wrote:  Public display is what will get you in trouble. Nobody is going to be examining anyone's red plastic cup contents (unless that person's behavior warrants it). Alcohol inside the stadium remains a no-no under any circumstances.

Anybody have parking advice for our Chattanooga friends, since the lots are by permit only?

http://cdn.streamlinetechnologies.com/et...DayMap.pdf

Lots I and C are single game parking. I believe Lot I has been the one designated for visitor tailgating.
09-27-2016 10:14 AM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
UTC is a 34 point favorite.
09-27-2016 02:22 PM
Advertisement

Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
(09-27-2016 08:22 AM)GOMOCS Wrote:  and the other Mocs Message Board:

Thanks.

I would imagine that JCPD will say something if you're doing keg stands. Dark colored cups, keep it in your car, and don't be "that guy," you'll be fine. Last time you'll have to deal with going to Science Hill thankfully.
09-27-2016 05:19 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

(09-27-2016 10:02 AM)Flippmb Wrote:  
(09-27-2016 08:22 AM)GOMOCS Wrote:  Guessing since it is at a high school, alcohol is forbidden at tailgates?

Thanks.

Public display is what will get you in trouble. Nobody is going to be examining anyone's red plastic cup contents (unless that person's behavior warrants it). Alcohol inside the stadium remains a no-no under any circumstances.

That's what airplane bottles, flasks, and trips to the men's room are for after you get a drink at the concession stand.
09-27-2016 05:20 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

So yea, #3 team in the nation, and we came back to Earth a little last week. This is a new week. New game, new matchups, new challenges. Last week is over.
Monumental upset of the year in all of FCS.
Bucs 38
Mocs 35
09-27-2016 05:22 PM
Buc'ed_Up Offline
1st String

I Root For: ETSU
Anyone hear on the coaches show if Nasir Player will be back? Could really use him
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2016 08:58 AM by Buc'ed_Up.)
09-27-2016 07:30 PM
bucfan81 Offline
Heisman

(09-27-2016 07:30 PM)Buced_Up Wrote:  Anyone here on the coaches show if Nasir Player will be back? Could really use him

Yes Coach Torbush said that Nasir would be out a couple of weeks and would not get to play this week. He was missed last week and we know he will be missed this week. Coach also explained that he does not like to give the other team a heads up on injuries for a given week but made an exception since a fan specifically asked about him. I wish him and the other Bucs a speedy recovery.
09-27-2016 08:14 PM
Advertisement

brock20 Offline
1st String

(09-27-2016 08:14 PM)bucfan81 Wrote:  Yes Coach Torbush said that Nasir would be out a couple of weeks and would not get to play this week. He was missed last week and we know he will be missed this week. Coach also explained that he does not like to give the other team a heads up on injuries for a given week but made an exception since a fan specifically asked about him. I wish him and the other Bucs a speedy recovery.

Hopefully he can be ready for the VMI and Furman games.
09-28-2016 07:11 AM
buc73 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: bucs
GOMOCS - Go to etsubucs.com, open Menu app, open Fan Zone app...you will find all the info on tailgating and parking.

I have tailgated at every home football game along with thousands of other ETSU and visitor fans. We have all types of beverages. The police walk the lots and are very friendly. The main rule on any type of beverage is have it in a plastic cup.
09-28-2016 08:49 AM
GOMOCS Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Chattanooga MOc
Thanks guys!
09-28-2016 09:34 AM
queenladybug817 Offline
Special Teams

We have to be out of town - actually in Chattanooga of all places. I have two Gold Level (almost 50 yard line, about 5 rows up I think) tickets available. I'd like to get face value, but I'll consider other options. PM if you are interested.
09-28-2016 02:59 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
Game will most likely be a sellout. Home side is sold out. Donnie Abraham will be honored at the game.
09-28-2016 03:26 PM
Advertisement

WingedWarrior Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Go Bucs!
(09-27-2016 10:02 AM)Flippmb Wrote:  

Thanks.

There's a church nearby (Guaranda Dr?) that I think parks cars during games. That may be closer than even some of the official lots.
09-28-2016 03:34 PM
brock20 Offline
1st String

(09-28-2016 02:59 PM)queenladybug817 Wrote:  We have to be out of town - actually in Chattanooga of all places. I have two Gold Level (almost 50 yard line, about 5 rows up I think) tickets available. I'd like to get face value, but I'll consider other options. PM if you are interested.

Dang, good seats for someone.
09-28-2016 04:53 PM
queenladybug817 Offline
Special Teams

(09-28-2016 04:53 PM)brock20 Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 02:59 PM)queenladybug817 Wrote:  We have to be out of town - actually in Chattanooga of all places. I have two Gold Level (almost 50 yard line, about 5 rows up I think) tickets available. I'd like to get face value, but I'll consider other options. PM if you are interested.

Dang, good seats for someone.

Yep, I love our seats and I'm sad to miss the game. I'm hoping to snag similar seats at the new stadium next year.

Just a note, if you send me a PM, make sure you can receive a message back!
09-28-2016 08:43 PM
brock20 Offline
1st String

So who are the top players for Chatt this year? What kind of offense does this team run?
09-29-2016 07:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.