Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Game 4 - Elon
Bookmark and Share
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

I Root For: William & Mary
Game 4 - Elon
Kuzjak is listed as starting on the 2 deep. So I guess that means he isn't definitely not playing.

Jennings and Anderson listed as starting too.

ETA: Also Windmuller, which is good
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 01:54 PM by zablenoise.)
09-20-2016 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tribal Offline

RE: Game 4 - Elon
Estimated Time of Arrival?

One Tribe. One Family.
09-20-2016 02:11 PM
LeadBolt Offline
All American

(09-20-2016 01:49 PM)zablenoise Wrote:  Kuzjak is listed as starting on the 2 deep. So I guess that means he isn't definitely not playing.

Jennings and Anderson listed as starting too.

ETA: Also Windmuller, which is good

Has it been updated from week 2?
09-20-2016 02:26 PM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

(09-20-2016 02:26 PM)LeadBolt Wrote:  Has it been updated from week 2?

Jalen is no longer on it but otherwise no not really
09-20-2016 02:39 PM
tribefbfan Offline
Special Teams

If you look at the CAA team statistics in almost every category Elon and WM are right next to each other statistically. If we are 5th they are 4th or 6th. Pick the category and we very even statistically.

We need to put pressure on the QB, make him uncomfortable. The kid can sling it if given time.

Our game is becoming very balanced and needs to continue to be a good mix of run and pass. If we get guys back for Saturday great, if we don't so be it, we go with the ones we have. Either way our line should dominate. Funderburke, Dunn and Britt if needed could have a big day. Look for special teams to make a play as well on Saturday.

38-17 Tribe
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 02:45 PM by tribefbfan.)
09-20-2016 02:43 PM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

We should absolutely crush Elon. Hopefully it's so bad that they decide to leave the conference. And then shutter their athletics department. That way I'll never have to watch/think/worry about Elon ever again, not even on accident. Please bury this team Tribe.
09-20-2016 04:02 PM
Advertisement

TribeNomad Offline
1st String

I Root For: W&M Tribe
(09-20-2016 02:43 PM)tribefbfan Wrote:  If you look at the CAA team statistics in almost every category Elon and WM are right next to each other statistically. If we are 5th they are 4th or 6th. Pick the category and we very even statistically.

We need to put pressure on the QB, make him uncomfortable. The kid can sling it if given time.

Our game is becoming very balanced and needs to continue to be a good mix of run and pass. If we get guys back for Saturday great, if we don't so be it, we go with the ones we have. Either way our line should dominate. Funderburke, Dunn and Britt if needed could have a big day. Look for special teams to make a play as well on Saturday.

38-17 Tribe

We have to get pressure on the QB's, recall last year the QB for Elon had I think about 300 yds passing.

SB put just enough on Lauretta saturday that he tossed three picks. Just "around" him a lot, he seemed jumpy.
09-20-2016 04:45 PM
Tribe Fan Offline
Special Teams

(09-20-2016 04:02 PM)zablenoise Wrote:  We should absolutely crush Elon. Hopefully it's so bad that they decide to leave the conference. And then shutter their athletics department. That way I'll never have to watch/think/worry about Elon ever again, not even on accident. Please bury this team Tribe.

Geez ... this is some harsh words. This type of sentiment has normally directed towards odu or jmu not poor little Elon.
09-20-2016 04:51 PM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

(09-20-2016 04:51 PM)Tribe Fan Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 04:02 PM)zablenoise Wrote:  We should absolutely crush Elon. Hopefully it's so bad that they decide to leave the conference. And then shutter their athletics department. That way I'll never have to watch/think/worry about Elon ever again, not even on accident. Please bury this team Tribe.

Geez ... this is some harsh words. This type of sentiment has normally directed towards odu or jmu not poor little Elon.
Oh not for me. I actually respect JMU and ODU (in athletics). Elon is a third rate Bible College that should be NAIA. Their basketball arena has Venetian blinds.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
09-20-2016 05:22 PM
greenandgold75 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Willam & Mary
(09-20-2016 04:45 PM)TribeNomad Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 02:43 PM)tribefbfan Wrote:  If you look at the CAA team statistics in almost every category Elon and WM are right next to each other statistically. If we are 5th they are 4th or 6th. Pick the category and we very even statistically.

38-17 Tribe

We have to get pressure on the QB's, recall last year the QB for Elon had I think about 300 yds passing.

SB put just enough on Lauretta saturday that he tossed three picks. Just "around" him a lot, he seemed jumpy.

Could have been 5 picks - he bounced 2 passes off defensive players.
SB was bringing 2 linebackers at a time up the middle.
09-20-2016 05:59 PM
hktribefan Offline
1st String

(09-20-2016 05:59 PM)greenandgold75 Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 04:45 PM)TribeNomad Wrote:  

38-17 Tribe

Could have been 5 picks - he bounced 2 passes off defensive players.
SB was bringing 2 linebackers at a time up the middle.

Richmond is out of a RB, going to be a loooong season for them if they can't figure something out.
09-21-2016 07:53 AM
Advertisement

3xTribe Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W&M Tribe
(09-20-2016 04:51 PM)Tribe Fan Wrote:  Oh not for me. I actually respect JMU and ODU (in athletics). Elon is a third rate Bible College that should be NAIA. Their basketball arena has Venetian blinds.

Agreed, the basketball arena is really more like a high school gym. But the university itself is impressive in many respects. My niece had a wonderful experience there. It was my daughter's second choice (she went to W&M).
09-21-2016 08:03 AM
NC Tribe Offline
1st String

I Root For: W&M, JMU

Crush them, yes. Leave the conference, NOOOOOOOOO!

The only CAA school that I can drive there and back reasonably for a hoops game.

I am still undefeated in Elon's gym, although all games have been against Davidson and JMU.
09-21-2016 08:33 AM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2016 08:33 AM)NC Tribe Wrote:  Crush them, yes. Leave the conference, NOOOOOOOOO!

The only CAA school that I can drive there and back reasonably for a hoops game.

I am still undefeated in Elon's gym, although all games have been against Davidson and JMU.

For your sake, NC, I will allow them to remain in the conference.

(09-21-2016 08:03 AM)3xTribe Wrote:  Agreed, the basketball arena is really more like a high school gym. But the university itself is impressive in many respects. My niece had a wonderful experience there. It was my daughter's second choice (she went to W&M).

The only people I knew who went to Elon were hot girls from my high school. So I guess that is impressive. Here's hoping that their football team plays like a bunch of girls I knew in high school.
09-21-2016 09:29 AM
Sitting bull Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M
Tickets on the west side are just about gone.
09-21-2016 03:06 PM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2016 03:06 PM)Sitting bull Wrote:  Tickets on the west side are just about gone.

That's fantastic news. I'd love to see new Zable properly filled this weekend.
09-21-2016 04:32 PM
Advertisement

BigTribe2 Offline
Special Teams

It's Parents/Family Weekend at W&M...so I imagine a large turnout of those folks with their sons and daughters. Hope the New Zable is packed!
09-21-2016 04:47 PM
SoCal Frank Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Wm and Mary
Game 4 - Elon
(09-21-2016 08:03 AM)3xTribe Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 04:51 PM)Tribe Fan Wrote:  Oh not for me. I actually respect JMU and ODU (in athletics). Elon is a third rate Bible College that should be NAIA. Their basketball arena has Venetian blinds.

Agreed, the basketball arena is really more like a high school gym. But the university itself is impressive in many respects. My niece had a wonderful experience there. It was my daughter's second choice (she went to W&M).

Is Elon a girls school?
09-22-2016 10:39 AM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

(09-22-2016 10:39 AM)SoCal Frank Wrote:  

Is Elon a girls school?
No but it skews something like 60-40 I believe

09-22-2016 01:28 PM
TDenverFan Offline
All American

(09-22-2016 10:39 AM)SoCal Frank Wrote:  

Is Elon a girls school?

I mean we play them in football this weekend, so...
09-22-2016 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.