Horrible Video: Man Tried To Run Over 3 Police Officers With His Car In Arizona
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Horrible Video: Man Tried To Run Over 3 Police Officers With His Car In Arizona
Video here

They’re lucky to be alive.

[Image: 636094026849253440_payne.jpg]
This is the p.o.s. thug that tired to murder these 3 police officers for no reason.
I hope he rots in prison and never sees the light of day. Waiting for BLM and Obama to denounce this act of violence at the men in blue. Will they? Yea, right.

Quote:The man accused of striking three police officers with his vehicle at a Phoenix QuikTrip early Tuesday has been identified as 44-year-old Marc LaQuon Payne.

An angry Phoenix Police Chief Joe Yahner played a video showing a vehicle pulling out of a parking space, circling the parking lot and then accelerating toward the police officers outside the convenience store.

In an early-afternoon press conference, Yahner said two officers were seriously injured and the driver will be booked on three charges of attempted first-degree murder.

"I’m very proud of the men and women of the Phoenix Police Department, and I'm outraged by this incident," Yahner said.

“Our Phoenix police officers were targeted."

A 33-year-old police officer who was on his first day of duty suffered a head injury, and a police sergeant, 41, suffered a broken leg. A third officer, 36, managed to jump out of the way but was injured during an extended struggle with the driver, Yahner said.

Marc LaQuon Payne is accused of driving into Phoenix
Marc LaQuon Payne is accused of driving into Phoenix police officers at a QuikTrip on Sept. 13, 2016. Police said he would be booked on three charges of attempted first-degree murder. (Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office)
The video shows the rookie officer thrown several feet in the air and hitting the glass window of the QuikTrip. The officer, whom Yahner would identify only by his first name, Jeremy, then helped take Payne into custody, Yahner said.

The sergeant, who had fallen to the pavement, called for assistance, Yahner said.

The collision happened just before 2 a.m. at the store at 2535 W. Camelback Road, just off Interstate 17.

The sergeant had met the rookie at the QuikTrip to talk about expectations of performance, Yahner said. The three officers were standing in the parking lot in front of the store — “a well-lit area,” he said.

About 1:45 a.m., the man pulled into the QuikTrip and backed into a parking space, where he sat for several minutes, Yahner said. He then pulled out of the space, rounded the parking lot and accelerated as he crashed into the officers and then into the store, Yahner said.

The surveillance video speaks volumes, Yahner said.

"We are confident that this is an intentional act," Yahner said. "This stuff needs to stop."

Yahner said he had spoken with two of the officers and the wife of the other.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loca.../90296078/
09-13-2016 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Horrible Video: Man Tried To Run Over 3 Police Officers With His Car In Arizona
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_10_46_26_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_10_45_07_PM.png]

Colin Kaepernick will be crying that this thug has been abused and mistreated by the police. Obama of course will share that opinion, as well as Hillary.
09-14-2016 12:00 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: Horrible Video: Man Tried To Run Over 3 Police Officers With His Car In Arizona
DOJ will have Him at the White House next week getting a medal.
09-14-2016 05:14 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-14-2016 05:14 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  DOJ will have Him at the White House next week getting a medal.

Yep. He will be campaigning with Hillary soon.
09-14-2016 08:32 AM
Advertisement

South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
Kill the animal right now. He's a mad dog must be put down.
09-14-2016 08:39 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
oblunder's son?
09-14-2016 08:46 AM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Time for a beer summit.
09-14-2016 08:47 AM
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
tried to run over 3 police officers? With the injuries they had, sounds like he succeeded.
09-14-2016 08:50 AM
Banned

Beer of Malt Liquor? How about 40 oz of Colt 45 and some Newports?
09-14-2016 08:51 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I wonder if Colin Kaepernick is offended by this black man trying to take out the lives of these three officers?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 10:16 AM by usmbacker.)
09-14-2016 10:12 AM
Advertisement

Banned

Wonder what MLK and Malcolm would say?
09-14-2016 11:00 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(09-14-2016 08:51 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  Beer of Malt Liquor? How about 40 oz of Colt 45 and some Newports?

Wow. Just wow.
09-14-2016 11:01 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(09-14-2016 12:00 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_10_46_26_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_10_45_07_PM.png]

Colin Kaepernick will be crying that this thug has been abused and mistreated by the police. Obama of course will share that opinion, as well as Hillary.

they should have shot this thug. Shoot to kill!!
09-14-2016 11:04 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Amazing how there are no protests about the attempt to kill these officers. No fires, no rioting, no outrage. Wonder why?
09-14-2016 11:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.