Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Email Sean Frazier FIRE COACH CAREY sfrazier@niu.edu
Bookmark and Share
142niu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
Email Sean Frazier FIRE COACH CAREY sfrazier@niu.edu
Hi Sean,

I wanted to take a minute to express my frustration with Coach Carey and his lack of ability to lead the NIU football program. I haven't missed a Huskie football game in years and unfortunately have never seen an NIU team play with such a lack of enthusiasm. This current team is loaded with talent but simply looks lethargic on the field, which is a direct reflection of Coach Carey. I graduated from NIU in 1998 and lived through the roughest years of Huskie Football. It saddens me to see all of the hard work that the University, Coach Novak, Coach Kill, and Coach Doeren have put in, to see it quickly slipping away under Coach Carey's tenure. I urge you to terminate Coach Carey immediately and right the ship. Thanks for your time.

Please email AD Frazier and express your concerns.
09-11-2016 03:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
RE: Email Sean Frazier FIRE COACH CAREY sfrazier@niu.edu
(09-11-2016 03:14 PM)142niu Wrote:  Hi Sean,

I wanted to take a minute to express my frustration with Coach Carey and his lack of ability to lead the NIU football program. I haven't missed a Huskie football game in years and unfortunately have never seen an NIU team play with such a lack of enthusiasm. This current team is loaded with talent but simply looks lethargic on the field, which is a direct reflection of Coach Carey. I graduated from NIU in 1998 and lived through the roughest years of Huskie Football. It saddens me to see all of the hard work that the University, Coach Novak, Coach Kill, and Coach Doeren have put in, to see it quickly slipping away under Coach Carey's tenure. I urge you to terminate Coach Carey immediately and right the ship. Thanks for your time.

And send to baker about problems with Frazier?
09-11-2016 03:21 PM
namron Offline
Banned

I Root For: niu

Remember folks as you work to remove the coach...the only way this university and football program, both of which are broke for lack of revenue, can rid themselves of this bad coach is to is for donors to pass the hat and raise the money to write the coach the exit check. Have we begun the fundraising process yet?
09-11-2016 05:47 PM
Mark26pt2 Offline
Special Teams

(09-11-2016 05:47 PM)namron Wrote:  

Remember folks as you work to remove the coach...the only way this university and football program, both of which are broke for lack of revenue, can rid themselves of this bad coach is to is for donors to pass the hat and raise the money to write the coach the exit check. Have we begun the fundraising process yet?

Fundraising for a new coach? Will that be more successful then the inability to raise $25K for a Diesel statue?
09-11-2016 05:49 PM
huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox
this is a bit extreme, IMO. let the guy do his job and make his decisions.
09-11-2016 06:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cartershaw Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, UT

I hope you are send $1M with your email
09-11-2016 07:58 PM
Advertisement

142niu Offline
Special Teams

Its pretty sad that a million bucks would hold the university back from firing this clown. Illinois is a train wreck. Such a small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. Is it worth losing fan support, recruits, and a season of Huskie Football for a million dollars? You think the university could justify his termination with that alone. Also, NC State and Minnesota paid NIU for the rights to Doreen and Kill. Its a push in my book.
09-11-2016 08:17 PM
NIU75 Offline
All American

(09-11-2016 08:17 PM)142niu Wrote:  Its pretty sad that a million bucks would hold the university back from firing this clown. Illinois is a train wreck. Such a small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. Is it worth losing fan support, recruits, and a season of Huskie Football for a million dollars? You think the university could justify his termination with that alone. Also, NC State and Minnesota paid NIU for the rights to Doreen and Kill. Its a push in my book.
Get real folks. The football program already loses millions a year. No way is NIU going to buy out a contract. We could do it the U of I way which had a couple of big buck donors pony up millions to get rid of a football coach and basketball coach. Talk is cheap unless you have a check for the AD.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:18 PM by NIU75.)
09-11-2016 09:16 PM
thehappyhuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(09-11-2016 08:17 PM)142niu Wrote:  Its pretty sad that a million bucks would hold the university back from firing this clown. Illinois is a train wreck. Such a small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. Is it worth losing fan support, recruits, and a season of Huskie Football for a million dollars? You think the university could justify his termination with that alone. Also, NC State and Minnesota paid NIU for the rights to Doreen and Kill. Its a push in my book.

when your athletic budget works at or near break even. yes. there isn't much of a barometer for "loss." If we went from sell out crowds every game to 12K then we'd probably have some leverage, but going from 12K to... what? 12K isn't going to have an impact.
09-11-2016 09:17 PM
142niu Offline
Special Teams

One big Sh_ _ Sandwich....Sounds like we are going to have to eat it for a while. I had to do my due diligence and send an email to Big Sean. Go Huskies....

Remember those long sustained offensive drives of years past? Man I miss those.
09-11-2016 09:41 PM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way
The silence on Frazier's Twitter today has been deafening.
09-11-2016 09:45 PM
Advertisement

17Huskies Offline
Heisman

This is silly, but sure, send your e-mails. Unless you're sending a check with it, it's not going to matter folks.
09-11-2016 09:47 PM
COHUSKIE Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU/ColoState
I really doubt that unless you are a big time donor it will have any influence
09-11-2016 10:33 PM
NILAW Offline

Maybe he should know that there are passionate Huskie football fans out there; better than him hearing nothing and think the fans don't care IMO. Maybe it won't do much good, but at least he knows. As for sending a check; STF gets paid big bucks to figure things out and how to get them done! I don't get paid $280,000 to run Huskie Athletics - STF does and it is his responsibility to identify the issues, consider options, and make a decision, including the financial and other issues with such decisions!
09-11-2016 11:17 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
(09-11-2016 11:17 PM)NILAW Wrote:  Maybe he should know that there are passionate Huskie football fans out there; better than him hearing nothing and think the fans don't care IMO. Maybe it won't do much good, but at least he knows. As for sending a check; STF gets paid big bucks to figure things out and how to get them done! I don't get paid $280,000 to run Huskie Athletics - STF does and it is his responsibility to identify the issues, consider options, and make a decision, including the financial and other issues with such decisions!

This is a huge test for Frazier. ADs have been able to come in here and kind of feast off past success. Been a long time since NIU football was in crisis mode as it is now, pretty big test for him.
09-11-2016 11:32 PM
NILAW Offline

(09-11-2016 11:32 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:17 PM)NILAW Wrote:  Maybe he should know that there are passionate Huskie football fans out there; better than him hearing nothing and think the fans don't care IMO. Maybe it won't do much good, but at least he knows. As for sending a check; STF gets paid big bucks to figure things out and how to get them done! I don't get paid $280,000 to run Huskie Athletics - STF does and it is his responsibility to identify the issues, consider options, and make a decision, including the financial and other issues with such decisions!

This is a huge test for Frazier. ADs have been able to come in here and kind of feast off past success. Been a long time since NIU football was in crisis mode as it is now, pretty big test for him.

Exactly; show us what you got STF when things are not running well (being kind)
09-11-2016 11:37 PM
Advertisement

NILAW Offline

So much for an e-mail to STF being a waste of time; STF called me this morning immediately after reading my e-mail and spent 40 minutes talking to me, just a simple passionate Huskie fan! It confirmed what I already knew; STF is close to the team, is passionate about the team and cares deeply!
09-12-2016 10:04 AM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(09-12-2016 10:04 AM)NILAW Wrote:  

So much for an e-mail to STF being a waste of time; STF called me this morning immediately after reading my e-mail and spent 40 minutes talking to me, just a simple passionate Huskie fan! It confirmed what I already knew; STF is close to the team, is passionate about the team and cares deeply!

Cool...I'm impressed.

Anything you can share with the class....?
09-12-2016 10:09 AM
NILAW Offline

(09-12-2016 10:09 AM)thxjoenovak Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 10:04 AM)NILAW Wrote:  

Cool...I'm impressed.

Anything you can share with the class....?

I have to work now. I am a bit hesitant to share details, but I am sure it would be ok to share some things and will do so tonight.
09-12-2016 10:32 AM
Red Dog Offline
Special Teams

I just emailed Mr. Frazier. I want to know who else has honestly send Mr. Frazier an email?

Us die-hards need to email the AD as often as possible until he gets the point... Rod Carey needs to go!

Make NIU football great again!
09-12-2016 01:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.