Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Things getting real (ugly) on the KY board
Bookmark and Share
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
Exclamation Things getting real (ugly) on the KY board
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 10:44 PM by Reggie Favre.)
09-05-2016 10:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Things getting real (ugly) on the KY board
those 'still folks'.....more bb fodder for Hop and corp.

Quote:Look at their roster. Full of 2 stars.

Quote:But you would have thought that adding Shannon Dawson would have been a two-touchdown handicap since he wasn't good enough for UK.

stoops might be the first one fired this year....
09-05-2016 10:47 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

heres a post from that thread.

"Get real. When USM plays UT, UGA and UF every year while rotating Barn, Bama and LSU every 2, and still comes out smelling like anything less than a Mississippi Delta whore, you can come back and break your neck kissing your own ass. Until then, don't let this one win fool you into believing you live anywhere other but in a crap conference, and regardless of that fact, you have sucked for the majority of your existence there. Don't get cocky now that you've finally had your first winning season in a decade or better. You won a game against a team that hasn't had a winning season in 6 years. Bravo. Have a cookie. "

a USM fan responded accordingly. explaining USM had 3 losing seasons in 23 years and is the most successful CUSA program. post was edited bc he took issue with the MS Delta whore comment and insulted the KY program and their "women" in a similar fashion. post was deleted by mods.
09-05-2016 10:52 PM
TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
Admitting defeat is awesome; per KY fan

"We need to make sure to buy them out of the opener next year. I don't care if it's a chickens__t move or not. No need starting next season off 0-1, especially since it's going to be a make or break year for the regime, and a year in which we are going to make our move, if it's ever going to happen."
09-05-2016 10:53 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
I liked the one that said they need to buy out the game next year against USM because "they don't need to start next season 0-1"...03-lmfao (You guys beat me to it)

They were also putting us down for losing to upper echelon SEC teams every year....KINDA LIKE THEM, WOULDN'T ONE SAY?04-rock
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 10:57 PM by eaglebeaver.)
09-05-2016 10:55 PM
LaurelEagleSon Offline
Bench Warmer

On another thread:

Why is Southern Miss on Our Schedule?
"I mean we already play UL outside a brutal SEC. Who added this to our schedule? That person should be fired. So miss has a better recent tradition than us. Someone needs to explain that why on top of a brutal aec schedule why we would add a team that could compete with half the sec. Heads need to roll or there needs to be a boycot of the football team until we give an effort."

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threa...le.206608/
09-05-2016 11:33 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
The KU fans that post on that board are just plain stupid x2. They don't know jack.
09-05-2016 11:36 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Make note, you're engaged with what in combination are the dumbest and most delusional people on the planet when you venture into those realms.

Kentucky football fans and football culture is a case study in perverted psychology and futility.

Their program has all of the trappings of success, the resources and huge fan base, and has done absolutely nothing to earn it so all they can do is imitate. This plastic nature results in impotence which leads to frustration.

They're like that kid in the pee wee league that is decked out in compression sleeves, branded sweat bands and 200 dollar tennis shoes because he thinks they make him run faster when the reality is he rides the pine. Foeck em.

Congrats, I assure you I enjoyed every second of your comeback as much as you did.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 11:50 PM by L-yes.)
09-05-2016 11:48 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I'm sure this USM fan will get banned and post deleted too, so ill post it right here and now. in response to the KY post quoted in post #3 above.

from cussineagle - kudos to him! similar to the other guys post that was deleted.

"southern miss was 9-5 last year. the previous 3 years we had losing seasons..Before 2012 we had 18 straight winning seasons. yeah, that's right 18 straight. That's Eighteen. USM has also have won this crap conference title 6 times. WE had more than a cookie. we kicked your ***** cat ass. we went out after the game and had sex with your women we picked up at a bar that night and skipped out on the tab,.and while walking back to our hotel we took a piss on your sidewalk. and when you come to the Rock next year. we are going to do it to you again. so what do you think about that?"
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 11:58 PM by Reggie Favre.)
09-05-2016 11:58 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(09-05-2016 11:58 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  I'm sure this USM fan will get banned and post deleted too, so ill post it right here and now. in response to the KY post quoted in post #3 above.

from cussineagle - kudos to him! similar to the other guys post that was deleted.

"southern miss was 9-5 last year. the previous 3 years we had losing seasons..Before 2012 we had 18 straight winning seasons. yeah, that's right 18 straight. That's Eighteen. USM has also have won this crap conference title 6 times. WE had more than a cookie. we kicked your ***** cat ass. we went out after the game and had sex with your women we picked up at a bar that night and skipped out on the tab,.and while walking back to our hotel we took a piss on your sidewalk. and when you come to the Rock next year. we are going to do it to you again. so what do you think about that?"

In all seriousness I will be shocked if they don't buy out your return game contract permitting. The AD is a complete fool and gave stoops a ridiculous contract extension with a massive buyout year before last. They can't afford to fire him this year and with the way things are looking they will have to buy a game with a local high school to maintain an illusion of competence.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 07:36 AM by L-yes.)
09-06-2016 12:21 AM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

Why does UK continue to act like the SEC East is even a remotely good division?
09-06-2016 04:12 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(09-06-2016 12:21 AM)L-yes Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 11:58 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  I'm sure this USM fan will get banned and post deleted too, so ill post it right here and now. in response to the KY post quoted in post #3 above.

In all seriousness I will be shocked if they don't buy out your return game contract permitting. The AD is a complete fool and gave stoops a ridiculous contract extension with a massive buyout year before last. They can't afford to fire him this year and with the way things are looking they will have to buy a game with a local highschool to maintain an illusion of competence.

they'll try....but this time, we don't bite with the rocky topper game on the docket....

1 buy game is just fine for the time being...

weez may be broke....but not dat broken 03-wink
09-06-2016 04:56 AM
WinOrLoseEAGLE Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(09-05-2016 10:52 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  heres a post from that thread.

"Get real. When USM plays UT, UGA and UF every year while rotating Barn, Bama and LSU every 2, and still comes out smelling like anything less than a Mississippi Delta whore, you can come back and break your neck kissing your own ass. Until then, don't let this one win fool you into believing you live anywhere other but in a crap conference, and regardless of that fact, you have sucked for the majority of your existence there. Don't get cocky now that you've finally had your first winning season in a decade or better. You won a game against a team that hasn't had a winning season in 6 years. Bravo. Have a cookie. "

a USM fan responded accordingly. explaining USM had 3 losing seasons in 23 years and is the most successful CUSA program. post was edited bc he took issue with the MS Delta whore comment and insulted the KY program and their "women" in a similar fashion. post was deleted by mods.

The KY post is still up. Basically the same collection of intelligence as on every board.
09-06-2016 06:38 AM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(09-06-2016 04:12 AM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Why does UK continue to act like the SEC East is even a remotely good division?

Because it's all they have to cling to. They play Florida next weekend. Consider this, they haven't beaten Florida since 1986. 1986!! And they play them every season!! This year will extend their losing streak in the series to THIRTY GAMES.

There is a large portion of their fan base that believes the only reason they aren't a more respected program is because of the conference that they're in. The reasoning goes that because they play in what's basically the NFL that they would dominate all other conferences and they look down on them accordingly. In their minds they're like secretly the #15 team in the country and they will cling to this delusion for as long as humanly possible every freaking season.
09-06-2016 07:44 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
So wait. They're in the SEC East, play an NFL schedule, but can't hang with the creampuffs and the fans want out of the game next year? Damn we must've really hurt their feelings.
09-06-2016 09:23 AM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(09-06-2016 09:23 AM)gdunn Wrote:  So wait. They're in the SEC East, play an NFL schedule, but can't hang with the creampuffs and the fans want out of the game next year? Damn we must've really hurt their feelings.

They are a basketball fan base first so you have to take that into account as well. This means that they think football recruiting on paper translates directly to the quality of the team on the field. They're used to buying ready made NBA ALL-Stars, having a top five recruting class, and this translating directly to a top 5 ranking in the preseason and projections of a Final Four appearance every year.

In football their recruiting classes have averaged a consensus top 25 ranking over the last four years.

That big stiff they have at nose tackle, Elam, was one of the highest ranked players to ever commit to Kentucky.

He chose them over Alabama to much over the top fanfare on he day he announced.

By their reaction you could have mailed them the trophies and accolades the day he inked.

They have no sense for coaching and player development. They think if you have world class facilities you get world class results, but they don't have any imagination and as I've previously stated they simply imitate what others are doing not comprehending why they're doing it or what the purpose is. In short they exhibit an incredible sense of entitlement without doing anything to earn it and they will come up with all sorts of angles to claim their football pedigree and superiority which is both entertaining and pathetic. Good times.
09-06-2016 09:56 AM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Don't know the fine print but didn't someone post we only got $200,000 for this game and will pay them jack for the return visit.
If that is gospel, someone needs to go over to their pity party and post that fact. You think they are in meltdown mode now! HaHaHa! They will go nuts.
09-06-2016 10:00 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
I'm not understanding the meltdown. It's like they were all world and we came in and took something we shouldn't have. My favorite is the guy that blamed the tough SEC schedule for the loss. I don't have the heart to sign up and let him know that it's week 1.
09-06-2016 10:17 AM
stinkfist Offline

(09-06-2016 10:17 AM)gdunn Wrote:  I'm not understanding the meltdown. It's like they were all world and we came in and took something we shouldn't have. My favorite is the guy that blamed the tough SEC schedule for the loss. I don't have the heart to sign up and let him know that it's week 1.

#fearfagtormeltdownwithintankinKYjellytown 03-wink

if you've ever watched joe rogan's podcasts, you'll understand that....

their rants are akin to all the 'boomer commercialized drugs' that people think matter in totality....

you play to win the fk'n game....someone wins and some lose....it's just that dadgum simple....

it's the purity of sport within the flesh...

it's the warriors that got us to this point....and it's the warriors that allow it to continue forward....
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 10:46 AM by stinkfist.)
09-06-2016 10:32 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
What's funny is I believe I read where Hopson said, he wasn't going to Kentucky to win haha

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
09-06-2016 10:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.