Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

..Donny Boy TTTyndall on 60 Minutes.....
Bookmark and Share
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
..Donny Boy TTTyndall on 60 Minutes.....
...he want's everyone to know...."I ain't did nothin..I'z Inacint"
09-01-2016 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: ..Donny Boy TTTyndall on 60 Minutes.....
...and who watches that crapola anymore?

tete a tete that BS will most certainly be....

...like a narc....
09-01-2016 10:44 AM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

...Rock will be watchin....He love's Donnie!
09-01-2016 10:48 AM
stinkfist Offline

(09-01-2016 10:48 AM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...Rock will be watchin....He love's Donnie!

initially, I did too....

my mistake....

however, no fk'n way I watch it....and I hate all that spews from the screen these days.....
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 03:17 PM by stinkfist.)
09-01-2016 03:15 PM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
The fact that this dude won't just go hide under a rock somewhere boggles my mind.
09-01-2016 05:16 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

...you should see all of his Southern Miss friends (sheep) on spacebook supporting him...some of them people I see here, people from bgn and even some people who work for SM telling him "We Love ya Donnie, We support you!!"...unreal man.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 05:29 PM by Nugget's Ghost.)
09-01-2016 05:27 PM
stinkfist Offline

(09-01-2016 05:27 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...you should see all of his Southern Miss friends (sheep) on spacebook supporting him...some of them people I see here, people from bgn and even some people who work for SM telling him "We Love ya Donnie, We support you!!"...unreal man.

just wowie zowie....

fk'n mo=rons

do they play at canebrake, timb-0-ton, or hcc....

pathetic

....and I know you're not bs'n....

now you understand why I won't do 'facecrap' ever again....
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 05:33 PM by stinkfist.)
09-01-2016 05:32 PM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(09-01-2016 05:27 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...you should see all of his Southern Miss friends (sheep) on spacebook supporting him...some of them people I see here, people from bgn and even some people who work for SM telling him "We Love ya Donnie, We support you!!"...unreal man.

I've seen it on EaglePost.net. It boggles my mind. I never liked the dude better than Eustachy... not even in his heyday.

Eustachy was the man. He was consensus national NCAAM coach-of-the-year before he'd even set foot in Hattiesburg. He coached USM basketball for most of a decade. I feel like he was the cornerstone of USM athletics for much of his tenure.

Why don't we like him? Because he didn't have a beer belly, a country accent, or a sloppy, stupid-looking haircut? If those we're legitimate criteria, I'd have a building or two at USM named after me.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 06:41 PM by AndreWhere.)
09-01-2016 06:39 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

(09-01-2016 06:39 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  I have a beer belly, a country accent, and a sloppy, stupid-looking. haircut

...you and beers should get together and go mud ridin bubba.
09-01-2016 06:50 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(09-01-2016 06:50 PM)Carmody's Roommate's Expired Ranch Dressing Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 06:39 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  I have a beer belly, a country accent, and a sloppy, stupid-looking. haircut

...you and beers should get together and go mud ridin bubba.

Think you accidentally a few words there, chief.
09-01-2016 06:53 PM
Advertisement

HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

(09-01-2016 06:39 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  

I've seen it on EaglePost.net. It boggles my mind. I never liked the dude better than Eustachy... not even in his heyday.

Eustachy was the man. He was consensus national NCAAM coach-of-the-year before he'd even set foot in Hattiesburg. He coached USM basketball for most of a decade. I feel like he was the cornerstone of USM athletics for much of his tenure.

Why don't we like him? Because he didn't have a beer belly, a country accent, or a sloppy, stupid-looking haircut? If those we're legitimate criteria, I'd have a building or two at USM named after me.

I dunno, man. He did have silly-looking hair from time to time.

He obviously wasn't the next Wooden, but to have inherited a moldy locker room and leaky arena and become the 2nd person in ever to take the school to the NCAAs, he should be remembered a little more fondly. I went through alternating spans of loving & hating him as our coach, but in the end, he got the job done.

As far as his personality is concerned, in what little interaction I had with him at various functions, he was always personable and willing to give honest answers to questions. Of course, I didn't go in expecting him to be my new BFF, either.
09-01-2016 06:58 PM
stinkfist Offline

(09-01-2016 06:58 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  

He obviously wasn't the next Wooden, but to have inherited a moldy locker room and leaky arena and become the 2nd person in ever to take the school to the NCAAs, he should be remembered a little more fondly. I went through alternating spans of loving & hating him as our coach, but in the end, he got the job done.

As far as his personality is concerned, in what little interaction I had with him at various functions, he was always personable and willing to give honest answers to questions. Of course, I didn't go in expecting him to be my new BFF, either.

thank you...you always come with the thoughts that matter in scope...
09-01-2016 07:03 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(09-01-2016 06:58 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  

I agree with all of that.
09-01-2016 07:03 PM
Advertisement

RockTheRock Offline
Special Teams

I met DT when he first came to town. Tripped the BS meter off the scale. Never bought into him after that. Always thought he was just running a hustle.
09-01-2016 09:44 PM
stinkfist Offline

(09-01-2016 09:44 PM)RockTheRock Wrote:  I met DT when he first came to town. Tripped the BS meter off the scale. Never bought into him after that. Always thought he was just running a hustle.

my first encounter was when he paraded on pride under the oaks and got sucked in....

dysentery would work out just fine for that guy as an 'end game'.....a slow one would be nicer....
09-01-2016 09:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.