Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

1,000th Post!
Bookmark and Share
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Here it is, 10! #1,000! This has sure been a great message board to post on so often! Thanks to all of you for putting up with me, not getting the 'Ban' out or anything! :D 04-cheers 04-cheers
09-19-2003 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

congrats man! THe board wouldn't be the same without you! 04-cheers
09-19-2003 12:50 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Congrats, LR!! Here's to 1,000 more. 04-cheers 04-cheers :cake: :bluethumb: 04-rock :bighat: 04-bow

By the way, only dolts such as Goldturd and LeeBowden get 'das boot'. You are so far on the opposite end of the spectrum from those guys, it's not even funny. I think everyone would agree your posts are always a pleasure to read, bro!!! 03-wink

Keep on postin' or I'll have to give you one of these 03-nutkick

03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
09-19-2003 12:53 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Funny stuff!! Thanks fellows..I enjoy this diversion from life's challenges... not to mention all the good info I can't find easily, being away from there.

Hope to see a lot of you at TT.... 04-cheers 04-cheers
09-19-2003 01:18 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

LRRebel Wrote:Hope to see a lot of you at TT.... 04-cheers 04-cheers
Yes sir, but we need to have a pre-planned meeting somewhere, due to the aforementioned cellular jinx I have. :rolleyes:
09-19-2003 01:20 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

No doubt. There'll be a good crowd there, too. Speaking of - I was impressed with the 50,000+ turnout for LaMon. After the previous debacle at Mem., and being against a lower-profile team like LaMon., I figured it would dip to the high 20s, as we discussed elsewhere. Says a lot about Rebel fans. If they turned out there like that, there's no way we can be called fair-weather fans! 04-bow 04-bow
09-19-2003 01:28 PM
Advertisement

NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

10MAN Wrote:Yes sir, but we need to have a pre-planned meeting somewhere, due to the aforementioned cellular jinx I have. :rolleyes:
Do you & your Dad know where you're going to set up in the Grove for the TT game?
09-19-2003 01:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

NewspaperRebel Wrote:Do you & your Dad know where you're going to set up in the Grove for the TT game?
As of right now, no. I'm not sure even he knows yet. I told you why we moved to the circle, and also that the jury is still out on if the majority liked the new spot or not. I enjoyed it, but my opinion doesn't matter...LOL! It really depends on the women in our group. If they liked it, we will stay there. :rolleyes: 03-lol If they didn't, who knows where we'll try again next weekend. We, the guys, don't really give a rat's arse where we set up. All we want is a place to throw a tent, sit down and crack open a few 04-drinky , and check out the :girl: s. Oh, and preferably a :john: somewhere nearby. 03-lol
But I probably won't know until the Friday before anyway, as Pops probably won't email me with that info until then.
09-19-2003 02:13 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

LRRebel Wrote:No doubt. There'll be a good crowd there, too. Speaking of - I was impressed with the 50,000+ turnout for LaMon. After the previous debacle at Mem., and being against a lower-profile team like LaMon., I figured it would dip to the high 20s, as we discussed elsewhere. Says a lot about Rebel fans. If they turned out there like that, there's no way we can be called fair-weather fans! 04-bow 04-bow
You're right, the crowd was considerably larger than I had anticipated, which was a good thing, too. I had guestimated approx. 25K. :eek: There were a ton more than that, which is uncharacteristic of Rebel fans for a weak opponent like LaMon, especially after such a gut-wrenching loss, to boot. I was impressed.
09-19-2003 02:16 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

not only that, but at halftime the band turned around and blessed me with Dixie to my heart's content! I almost teared up! That halftime show made my 4.2 hour drive worth it! That and the freaking gorgeous soking wet co-ed that was sitting next to me :eek: 03-lol 03-lol Good thing the wife was at home, or this Marine would have been in deep doo doo! :D My eyes get me into trouble a lot :frown: 03-cool
09-19-2003 02:26 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

LOVE those pee-on-Tech sigs!! 03-lol 03-lol

Did you notice the pun in their initials??? T T 03-lol
09-19-2003 04:24 PM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

lol, never thought of it like that! :lolup: :rofllol: :funny:
09-19-2003 04:36 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Dayum, USMC, your guy's stream almost looks like a light-sabre or something... He's bringing it strong
03-lol
09-19-2003 04:39 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Hey, I saw part of Heartbreak Ridge last night. I know the Corps is nothing like that, but it's a funny movie in places. Loved it when they thought The Swede was going to sort out Eastwood for them... Needless to say he kicks Swede's arse...
09-19-2003 04:44 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

LRRebel Wrote:Hey, I saw part of Heartbreak Ridge last night. I know the Corps is nothing like that, but it's a funny movie in places. Loved it when they thought The Swede was going to sort out Eastwood for them... Needless to say he kicks Swede's arse...
I absolutely love that movie. Being an outsider from the corps, I've always figured it has its inaccuracies, but it's a great movie.

WR
09-19-2003 05:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

roger that. I'll give you a little secret though, if you want to know what bootcamp is like, rent Full Metal Jacket. It's about as accurate from the mental strains of bootcamp as you can get, although it leaves you in the dark about how physically demanding it is.
09-22-2003 08:40 AM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

USMC Wrote:roger that. I'll give you a little secret though, if you want to know what bootcamp is like, rent Full Metal Jacket. It's about as accurate from the mental strains of bootcamp as you can get, although it leaves you in the dark about how physically demanding it is.
Just bought that on DVD last week, had to own it! Classic!
09-22-2003 12:42 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

yea, it's one of my fav's too. I just added a new movie to my collection as well. U571, I've been busting to get it, but I waited till it was on sale :D Great movie, and a must see if you havent' already
09-22-2003 02:17 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

USMC Wrote:roger that. I'll give you a little secret though, if you want to know what bootcamp is like, rent Full Metal Jacket. It's about as accurate from the mental strains of bootcamp as you can get, although it leaves you in the dark about how physically demanding it is.
Seen it many times. Love that movie, and I think it's funny that R. Lee Ermy was only supposed to be the technical consultant for the original actor who was supposed to play the drill sergeant.

WR
09-22-2003 02:28 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

only a Marine could play the part of a Marine DI effectively. Only Marines know the scourn, the fury, and the pain. LOL, R Lee is a hero, and a poster Marine. 04-cheers 04-bow
09-22-2003 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.