Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump's 15 state plan.....this is how you win...
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Trump's 15 state plan.....this is how you win...
you little piss ant libtards in colorado, oregon, and washington don't mean shite at this point.....

the media playing off the criminality of hill-lair-liar is more disgusting that anything nixon ever did or trump could possibly do....

what a cool strategy I never gave one thought about.....that's how you win.....

edit: I reckon' I should provide a linky.....why not a libtard one to sauce her up.... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...15-states/
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 04:05 AM by stinkfist.)
05-31-2016 04:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
RE: Trump's 15 state plan.....this is how you win...
Why is he wasting time in NY or CA? He has no chance of winning those states regardless of how much effort he puts into those places.

All he needs to focus on is PA, OH, MI, FL, CO, NC, and VA.

Win a majority of those states and he will win the election.
05-31-2016 08:53 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
As crazy as it sounds, I think he has a punchers chance in New York. He needs to focus on the private labor unions to pull it off.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 09:02 AM by Hood-rich.)
05-31-2016 09:01 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Did you say 15 states?

[Image: CjpEPtQVAAAQXEq.jpg]

Fox...03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 09:17 AM by Redwingtom.)
05-31-2016 09:17 AM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
(05-31-2016 08:53 AM)Niner National Wrote:  Why is he wasting time in NY or CA? He has no chance of winning those states regardless of how much effort he puts into those places.

This ain't your normal year, these ain't your normal candidates.
05-31-2016 09:24 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(05-31-2016 08:53 AM)Niner National Wrote:  Why is he wasting time in NY or CA? He has no chance of winning those states regardless of how much effort he puts into those places.

Polls have him closer in CA than in MI or WI. A poll also just came out with him WINNING Oregon. If he comes out for legalizing pot before Hillary, I bet he wins some of those.

I do agree NY is a waste of time.
05-31-2016 09:51 AM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Yes, legalize pot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
05-31-2016 09:53 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
It's ballsy, but possible.

I would add Illinois to that list.
05-31-2016 09:56 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(05-31-2016 04:01 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  you little piss ant libtards in colorado, oregon, and washington don't mean shite at this point.....

the media playing off the criminality of hill-lair-liar is more disgusting that anything nixon ever did or trump could possibly do....

edit: I reckon' I should provide a linky.....why not a libtard one to sauce her up.... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...15-states/

Awe bless your little heart. 03-lmfao
05-31-2016 09:56 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(05-31-2016 09:17 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Did you say 15 states?

Fox...03-lmfao

I understand that this plays well in an echo chamber... but this is the sort of thing that nobody (except party shills) like.

The segment is about Trump's 15 state plan, but the particular graphic is about his focus... because SOME of those 15 states are 'in the tank' for him already. These are states that he believes are 'in play' for him, so they are where he will focus.

In other words, while trying to make Fox look stupid, this actually makes anyone who falls for it look stupid (once they understand what really happened) and people don't like being made to look stupid... and they take it out on those who did so.

There's another thread about how the 'attacks' on Trump (and vicariously 'the right' like Fox) actually work in their favor.

Yes, liberals think fox is stupid and they will laugh at this clip, ignoring that it made perfect sense in context... The right of course watched it live so they know it's a joke....

but SOMEONE will post this on a blog like this, and some undecided person will believe it at first and be 'against' Fox... thinking Fox made a silly mistake in their graphics... but once they find out the truth, they will be against the left... I just don't see that this sort of thing helps
05-31-2016 10:49 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Trump in MN? Who the what the how the.........
05-31-2016 10:51 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(05-31-2016 10:49 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(05-31-2016 09:17 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Did you say 15 states?

Fox...03-lmfao

I understand that this plays well in an echo chamber... but this is the sort of thing that nobody (except party shills) like.

The segment is about Trump's 15 state plan, but the particular graphic is about his focus... because SOME of those 15 states are 'in the tank' for him already. These are states that he believes are 'in play' for him, so they are where he will focus.

In other words, while trying to make Fox look stupid, this actually makes anyone who falls for it look stupid (once they understand what really happened) and people don't like being made to look stupid... and they take it out on those who did so.

There's another thread about how the 'attacks' on Trump (and vicariously 'the right' like Fox) actually work in their favor.

Yes, liberals think fox is stupid and they will laugh at this clip, ignoring that it made perfect sense in context... The right of course watched it live so they know it's a joke....

but SOMEONE will post this on a blog like this, and some undecided person will believe it at first and be 'against' Fox... thinking Fox made a silly mistake in their graphics... but once they find out the truth, they will be against the left... I just don't see that this sort of thing helps

Holy hell, you're an idiot. Can't you just laugh for a change...at anything...or just let something harmless go??? It's just a funny image dude! SMH
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 11:07 AM by Redwingtom.)
05-31-2016 11:05 AM
stinkfist Offline

(05-31-2016 09:56 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(05-31-2016 04:01 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  you little piss ant libtards in colorado, oregon, and washington don't mean shite at this point.....

Awe bless your little heart. 03-lmfao

it's "aw".....and your version of holy wa(rs)ter mean nothing to me....

have fun in your version of mediocrity.....
05-31-2016 11:16 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(05-31-2016 11:05 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Holy hell, you're an idiot. Can't you just laugh for a change...at anything...or just let something harmless go??? It's just a funny image dude! SMH

I laugh at all sorts of things. Usually because they are funny.

This isn't funny. How is this funny? I understand if you're looking to call people stupid, which you clearly are... but I don't find 'creating' things that look stupid but aren't really to be 'funny'... nor do I consider calling people who aren't stupid, stupid to be funny.
05-31-2016 11:49 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Those are hugely expensive states he has no chance in.

And there aren't many Republican states that are sure things. Obama took Montana in 08. Arizona has been very close. Georgia will be close. Obama took Indiana in 08.
05-31-2016 12:31 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-31-2016 10:51 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Trump in MN? Who the what the how the.........

Minnesota almost always goes Democrat, but it is always close.

He doesn't have the Iowa, Missouri or North Carolina on there. Those are always close.

I wonder if this is just him shooting from the hip or if it is a game to mislead Clinton.
05-31-2016 12:34 PM
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(05-31-2016 12:31 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Those are hugely expensive states he has no chance in.

And there aren't many Republican states that are sure things. Obama took Montana in 08. Arizona has been very close. Georgia will be close. Obama took Indiana in 08.
He has no chance in those? All of those are swing states. NC is traditionally a red state, I'd say he has a very good chance there.

I gave Trump no shot early on, but Hillary has completely fallen apart. Bernie made her unelectable to millennial democrats. Trump is going to take the election.
05-31-2016 12:43 PM
stinkfist Offline

(05-31-2016 11:49 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(05-31-2016 11:05 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Holy hell, you're an idiot. Can't you just laugh for a change...at anything...or just let something harmless go??? It's just a funny image dude! SMH

This isn't funny. How is this funny? I understand if you're looking to call people stupid, which you clearly are... but I don't find 'creating' things that look stupid but aren't really to be 'funny'... nor do I consider calling people who aren't stupid, stupid to be funny.

that 'sort' of funny doesn't transcribe in any capacity.....

hence, the current 'state' of 'affairs'....

oh wellzy.....they're ok with that....
05-31-2016 12:49 PM
stinkfist Offline

(05-31-2016 12:34 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(05-31-2016 10:51 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Trump in MN? Who the what the how the.........

Minnesota almost always goes Democrat, but it is always close.

He doesn't have the Iowa, Missouri or North Carolina on there. Those are always close.

I wonder if this is just him shooting from the hip or if it is a game to mislead Clinton.

at some point the nordics will 'schwing' their flogging throbber in the 'right' direction.....
05-31-2016 12:51 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(05-31-2016 11:49 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  

This is one of Tom's fall backs. When he gets smacked around, he comes up with the "it's just a joke" defense. His recent posts sound like he turned over the screen name to his younger brother when he moved out of the basement.
05-31-2016 12:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.