Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Gad Nagba/Kendall Lawrence arrests
Bookmark and Share
posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ETSU
Gad Nagba/Kendall Lawrence arrests
Maybe I'm missing it somewhere, but is nobody still following the players? (Sorry - I don't follow the football threads as closely as the others.) And sorry if I should have put this in a pre-existing thread; I couldn't find an appropriate one.

JC police report

WJHL article
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 10:52 AM by posterformerlyknownasthedoctor.)
04-12-2016 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

brock20 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Laundry
RE: Gad Nagba arrest
He is not listed on the official roster and i don't remember him from last year either. I don't think he ever made it past that the 2014 "season".
04-12-2016 11:10 AM
Buc2002 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Nagba has not been on the team for well over a year.
04-12-2016 11:14 AM
Advertisement

posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Offline
Heisman

Okay. Sorry. I very briefly looked, and came across this:

Nagba roster listing

....and guess I didn't follow up to see if he was on the current roster.

Hope he gets his life figured out before it's too late.
04-12-2016 11:35 AM
etsubuc Offline
All American

I believe the arrest from today was on the team. This is a very important time for Torbush. He has to kick anyone who is arrested for drugs off the team. Equally important, he HAS to recruit kids that are good people first, good players second. This program doesnt need the football team to be known as the campus druggies.
04-15-2016 09:38 PM
Advertisement

BucFan1244 Offline
Special Teams

(04-15-2016 09:38 PM)etsubuc Wrote:  I believe the arrest from today was on the team. This is a very important time for Torbush. He has to kick anyone who is arrested for drugs off the team. Equally important, he HAS to recruit kids that are good people first, good players second. This program doesnt need the football team to be known as the campus druggies.

Might want to scrap the whole team. They are all thugs.
04-15-2016 09:59 PM
brock20 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Laundry
(04-15-2016 09:59 PM)BucFan1244 Wrote:  
(04-15-2016 09:38 PM)etsubuc Wrote:  I believe the arrest from today was on the team. This is a very important time for Torbush. He has to kick anyone who is arrested for drugs off the team. Equally important, he HAS to recruit kids that are good people first, good players second. This program doesnt need the football team to be known as the campus druggies.

Might want to delete your account. You're a moron.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 11:07 PM by brock20.)
04-15-2016 11:07 PM
Advertisement

BucFan1244 Offline
Special Teams

(04-15-2016 11:07 PM)brock20 Wrote:  

I have to spend time with them in class and on campus. We got some thugs. That is just a fact. A fight broke out on campus which led to this shooting. Explain to me how fighting and shooting isn't thuggish.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 12:41 AM by BucFan1244.)
04-16-2016 12:40 AM
RodShaw2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(04-16-2016 12:40 AM)BucFan1244 Wrote:  

I have to spend time with them in class and on campus. We got some thugs. That is just a fact. A fight broke out on campus which led to this shooting. Explain to me how fighting and shooting isn't thuggish.

Went from ALL thugs..To some thugs.. in a thread about someone who didn't even make it the cut to stay on the team. lmao. Yeah lets judge 100 are so kids by the actions of a few. I mean after reading your post I am guessing you are a college student so that must mean ALL college students are stupid.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 07:55 AM by RodShaw2.)
04-16-2016 07:54 AM
Advertisement

BucFan1244 Offline
Special Teams

RE: Gad Nagba/Kendall Lawrence arrests
(04-16-2016 07:54 AM)RodShaw2 Wrote:  
(04-16-2016 12:40 AM)BucFan1244 Wrote:  

Went from ALL thugs..To some thugs.. in a thread about someone who didn't even make it the cut to stay on the team. lmao. Yeah lets judge 100 are so kids by the actions of a few. I mean after reading your post I am guessing you are a college student so that must mean ALL college students are stupid.

Most of them are.
04-16-2016 04:42 PM
etsubuc Offline
All American

I have no idea if most of them are. However, PR is very important and you can't afford to have stories like this in the news on even a somewhat regular basis.
04-16-2016 08:57 PM
Efan Offline
Special Teams

Have there been others? I thought I remembered hearing about something 2 years ago but can't think of what it was.

And for the record, Lawrence was charged with possession of a gun on campus. I can promise you there are plenty of well respected people who drive through or on campus who have guns in their cars and would face the same charge if searched. Don't kid yourself, this is East TN and a lot of folks are handgun permit holders. Matter of fact, if the recent bill in the legislature passes, it would make it legal for him to have a gun on campus.

Problem here is, as usual, dude was hanging around the wrong people and possibly in the middle of it himself. College is his chance to get an education and get away from folks like this, but sometimes that's easier said than done.
04-17-2016 06:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.