Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WBB vs W&M 2/19/16
Bookmark and Share
ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

I Root For: JMU
WBB vs W&M 2/19/16
Revenge game against W&M this Friday at the Convo. Pink out game also. The Tribe has dealt JMU its only conference loss this season in the first conference game of this season. Team will be cranked up for some payback. W&M has been in a bit of a tailspin since they lost their best player Abby Rendle for the season a few weeks back.

Wife and I will be there on Friday ROOTIN! as usual. Hope we have a nice turnout to ROOT! the Lady Dukes to victory.

Brian
02-17-2016 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

RE: WBB vs W&M 2/19/16
Gameday!!!

Getting ready to head out in a bit to pick the wife up from work and head to the Convo for a revenge match tonight.

Hope we have a nice crowd to watch the Lady Dukes extract some retribution tonight. Who else is going?

Go Dukes!!

ROOTIN!!

Brian
02-19-2016 01:31 PM
Next Sports Phenom Offline
Water Engineer

(02-17-2016 12:24 PM)ParentofJMUMRDs Wrote:  Revenge game against W&M this Friday at the Convo. Pink out game also. The Tribe has dealt JMU its only conference loss this season in the first conference game of this season. Team will be cranked up for some payback. W&M has been in a bit of a tailspin since they lost their best player Abby Rendle for the season a few weeks back.

Wife and I will be there on Friday ROOTIN! as usual. Hope we have a nice turnout to ROOT! the Lady Dukes to victory.

Brian

Best player actually is Marlena Tremba, Abby would be the best post player. We may get some additional help tonight. Fingers crossed.
02-19-2016 04:18 PM
Advertisement

HyperDuke Offline
Hall of Famer

WBB vs W&M 2/19/16
Nice three by Ashley.
02-19-2016 07:23 PM
HyperDuke Offline
Hall of Famer

WBB vs W&M 2/19/16
And another.
02-19-2016 07:34 PM
Advertisement

HMK Offline
Special Teams

How did we lose to William and Mary? We are beating them silly.
02-19-2016 07:43 PM
GoJMUDukes Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2016 07:43 PM)HMK Wrote:  How did we lose to William and Mary? We are beating them silly.

Extremely off night on our part, shots just weren't falling. William and Mary isn't a great team for the most part, but we did get one of their better efforts that night. They were blown out in a few games even with Abby Rendle. We're currently up 34-12.
02-19-2016 07:49 PM
Advertisement

tribe_pride Offline
1st String

I Root For: W&M
(02-19-2016 07:43 PM)HMK Wrote:  How did we lose to William and Mary? We are beating them silly.

We were 12-5 when our best player got injured for the season and have been 1-6 ever since (and you guys are playing better). We don't have the depth yet. New coach came in a few years ago and we are playing better than we used to and getting better players but that will take time.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016 07:54 PM by tribe_pride.)
02-19-2016 07:52 PM
GoJMUDukes Offline
Special Teams

Plus when they beat us, it was at their place. I assume they play better at home than they do on the road.
02-19-2016 08:07 PM
Advertisement

Next Sports Phenom Offline
Water Engineer

After looking at the stats this season I retract my previous statement. Abby best player. I'm not in a habit of following W&M so I went off of last season and the preseason all conference awards. But you guys are absolutely correct.
02-19-2016 08:34 PM
ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

Got in late last night after the game. A very satisfying win over the TRibe. Was also great to see Ashley in pregame warmups all dressed and ready to go. She got a nice ovation when she came into the game and scored 12 pts in about 14 minutes of play. Coach B was playing her for short 2 to 4 minute periods and then taking her out. At which point she would be working on the bike to keep loose. I am sure that Kenny will be working her in gradually. Talked to Coach Brown for a bit after the game and she said everyone was pumped at how Ashley came in and played and would be watching her today to see how her ankle reacts after playing last night. Coach Brown said she is a tough cookie so she was expecting everything to be OK.

Everyone got in the game last night and contributed. The Dukes now are a far cry of what they were when they played WM at Williamsburg last month. Jaz scored 22 and DeeDee and Kayla CW both had great games. DeeDee had 18 boards and Kayla had 5 blocks. An overall nice effort by the team.

The Dukes maintain their 2 1/21 game lead on Drexel and Hofstra heading into Sundays game against Towson. They then play at UNCW on Friday and are at home next Sunday for Senior Day vs Elon. That should be the toughest game remaining on the schedule.

Will be at the Convo on Sunday. Be there!!

Brian
02-20-2016 08:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.