Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Boise State/ Georgia South
Bookmark and Share
Springboromark Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
Boise State/ Georgia South
Did they lay it on NIU. NIU simply did not come to play. Same goes for BG.
12-24-2015 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
RE: Boise State/ Georgia South
BG defeat was pretty shocking.
But turnovers kill
12-24-2015 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rockytop Offline
1st String

bg sucks. Always has, always will.
12-24-2015 02:10 PM
toledobigmike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
NIU loss was inexplicable and surprising. BG's terrible D was exposed by yet another quality opponent. They are soft.
12-24-2015 02:47 PM
Advertisement

MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
Just got back San Diego, I have two steaks over both black eye's. Huskies did not show up, you could almost tell from warm ups. Great win, well done for Rockets..... Merry Christmas, see you in DeKalb next year.....
12-24-2015 03:31 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

The MAC is giving me replay show-hole. Maybe I'll watch the UT game again.

Anyone else watch the replays? Anyone else get nervous while watching the replay even though all common sense says, you know they're going to win this game because it's a replay?
12-24-2015 04:08 PM
therockets046 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: The Mud Hens
NIU had it coming, really. I think there came a point in their game where the whole team simply realized that it wasn't going to happen, and they quit playing, which is the surprising part because we aren't used to seeing that out of NIU.

Bowling Green kind of ran into the same buzz saw we ran into in 2004 with Uconn at Ford Field, not-so-prestigious but good opponent playing in their first ever bowl game. They don't care where they're playing, who they're playing, or in yesterday's case, what the weather's like; they're just excited, and that's dangerous.

It'dve been better for our profile I guess if Bowling Green won, but thank you Georgia Southern for proving my point about what the value of a MAC championship really is.
12-24-2015 04:11 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(12-24-2015 04:08 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  The MAC is giving me replay show-hole. Maybe I'll watch the UT game again.

Anyone else watch the replays? Anyone else get nervous while watching the replay even though all common sense says, you know they're going to win this game because it's a replay?

I still worry that they'll catch Tim Robbins escaping Shawshank.
12-24-2015 06:47 PM
T-Town Offline
All American

I Root For:
(12-24-2015 04:11 PM)therockets046 Wrote:  It'dve been better for our profile I guess if Bowling Green won, but thank you Georgia Southern for proving my point about what the value of a MAC championship really is.

I think you err in underestimating the value of a league championship because, in fact it is what all teams strive for each season.

Many people make the mistake of considering the league champion (a non-subjective choice) as also being the same thing as the "best team" (a subjective choice) which is not always the case. However, it is the championship which is unambiguous and is therefore what is universalized recognized and remembered and what is recorded for posterity. Remember that the best team is not always the champion but by definition, the champion always is the champion and that can not be marginalized.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2015 07:25 PM by T-Town.)
12-24-2015 07:24 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(12-24-2015 03:31 PM)MileHighHuskie Wrote:  Just got back San Diego, I have two steaks over both black eye's. Huskies did not show up, you could almost tell from warm ups. Great win, well done for Rockets..... Merry Christmas, see you in DeKalb next year.....

Did they ever catch the gorilla that punched you?
12-24-2015 07:32 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-24-2015 06:47 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  
(12-24-2015 04:08 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  The MAC is giving me replay show-hole. Maybe I'll watch the UT game again.

So do I!
I still worry that they'll catch Tim Robbins escaping Shawshank.
12-24-2015 07:53 PM
UTLAW Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(12-24-2015 07:32 PM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(12-24-2015 03:31 PM)MileHighHuskie Wrote:  Just got back San Diego, I have two steaks over both black eye's. Huskies did not show up, you could almost tell from warm ups. Great win, well done for Rockets..... Merry Christmas, see you in DeKalb next year.....

No momma, da search continues.
12-24-2015 09:48 PM
indianasniff Offline
All American

Bowl games are exhibitions. Championships are exactly that.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
12-25-2015 11:14 AM
VegasHuskie Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
(12-24-2015 07:32 PM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  

That gorilla is probably still on the loose. I was fortunate enough to slip out of San Diego at halftime. Couldn't take it any longer. Nice bowl win by the Rockets. We Huskie fans don't know what that feels like under the current coach. This was a really impressive Toledo team - a couple of missteps or it could have been a special season. See you in 2016.
12-26-2015 03:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.